It's Dec 14th @ 7pm Est...who is watching Reacher season 2 tonight?

Tom Cruise of course. I also don't like it when they get a new double O. A new Bond gotta be 008 and not some guy passing himself off as Bond
I like the series Reacher. Tom Cruise is too much of a wannabe. He really ruins his franchises. MI when the two guys jumped into battle from speeding motorcycles? C'mon. The television MI from the 60s with Martin Landau was far superior. Cruise had some equally whack scenes in his version of Reacher as well. The series is much better.

I like the series Reacher. Tom Cruise is too much of a wannabe. He really ruins his franchises. MI when the two guys jumped into battle from speeding motorcycles? C'mon. The television MI from the 60s with Martin Landau was far superior. Cruise had some equally whack scenes in his version of Reacher as well. The series is much better.
Maybe I give it a whirl. And yeah, TC is getting a bit old to play a one man army.

Never heard of Adam West
1702602894056.png

Adam West was in a Rifleman episode called 'The Stopover'. So young, but that voice is instantly recognizable. Also in this episode is Gordon Jones, who played The Green Hornet in old movie serials. So, two superheroes in one Rifleman episode.

The Rifleman Stopover (TV Episode 1961) - IMDb

Forum List

Back