It's been a long time

acludem

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2003
Missouri
Hello, everyone! It's been a long time since I've been here (as in several years), so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a regular working guy living in Missouri. As my username implies, I'm a Democrat and a proud member of the ACLU. I'm a manager in a small, family owned business. I enjoy respectful, thoughtful debate and discussion with people of all races religions, genders, sexual orientations, and political views. I look forward to engaging in some spirited debate here.

Yes, if they were still showing member #'s yours might be in the single digits. :D

Welcome back..........please take some NRA courses...........that looks dangerous...........

girl-looking-barrel-gun.jpg

Hello, everyone! It's been a long time since I've been here (as in several years), so I thought I would introduce myself. I'm a regular working guy living in Missouri. As my username implies, I'm a Democrat and a proud member of the ACLU. I'm a manager in a small, family owned business. I enjoy respectful, thoughtful debate and discussion with people of all races religions, genders, sexual orientations, and political views. I look forward to engaging in some spirited debate here.
welcomeback1_zpsfrf0wucc.jpg

:)

Welcome back! :)

Welcome back!

Oh wow.....Welcome back. I don't know what USMB was like when you were here before, but I think it is one of the best forums today. We have the trolls, but it doesn't take long to figure them out. Be sure and visit the Cappuccino Corral and get acquainted with the people that frequent there.....and enjoy your return.

th

Forum List

Back