Its another teachable moment for the cowardly democrats!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
GOP Senate Candidate: ‘Chinaperson’ Isn’t Racist
West Virginia’s Don Blankenship sees nothing wrong with the ethnic slur because “I’m an American person.”

West Virginia Republican Senate candidate Don Blankenship on Tuesday said he saw nothing wrong with his use of a racial slur to describe the father-in-law of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). the horrible word he used....was chinaperson....OMG, how could he.....Really Huffington, this is a effin news story?

Here's the fuckin news story....Blankenship, a former coal CEO who served a year in prison for involvement in the deadly 2010 Upper Big Branch mine explosion, killing 17 coal minors...is now eligible and running for senator in West Virgina. When democrats sin, the disapear for life, when conservatives sin, they run for politics.

Democrats, you sorry mf's had better wake the fuck up and stop this moral goody too shoo shit. We're living in Trump world now

STOP BANISHING YOUR STRONG LEADERS WHEN THE FUCK UP, FORGIVE AND MOVE ON, BECAUSE YOUR WAY IS NOT WORKING!!

West Virginia’s Don Blankenship sees nothing wrong with the ethnic slur because “I’m an American person.”

West Virginia Republican Senate candidate Don Blankenship on Tuesday said he saw nothing wrong with his use of a racial slur to describe the father-in-law of Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-Ky.). the horrible word he used....was chinaperson....OMG, how could he.....Really Huffington, this is a effin news story?

Here's the fuckin news story....Blankenship, a former coal CEO who served a year in prison for involvement in the deadly 2010 Upper Big Branch mine explosion, killing 17 coal minors...is now eligible and running for senator in West Virgina. When democrats sin, the disapear for life, when conservatives sin, they run for politics.

Democrats, you sorry mf's had better wake the fuck up and stop this moral goody too shoo shit. We're living in Trump world now

STOP BANISHING YOUR STRONG LEADERS WHEN THE FUCK UP, FORGIVE AND MOVE ON, BECAUSE YOUR WAY IS NOT WORKING!!
When democrats sin, the(y) disap(p)ear for life, when conservatives sin, they run for politics.
I guess you never heard the name Bradley Manning? You are such a stupid woman who needs to pull your head out of your ass before you post such shit.

Convicted Traitor Chelsea Manning Is Running For Office In Maryland
Almost one year to the day after President Obama commuted the sentence of admitted traitor Chelsea Manning, the transgender felon has filed papers to run for the United States Senate(as a Democrat) in Maryland.

In 2010, PFC Bradley Edward Manning illegally leaked nearly 750,000 documents to Wikileaks. The files ranged from those classified as ‘Secret’ to unclassified materials that were deemed sensitive to US national security.

Do you remember the name William Jefferson Clinton? The man who raped and abused women, denied having sexual relations with an intern, got voted in twice by you stupid fucks?

Forum List

Back