It's all about the children

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
“You can just imagine me, who–my whole thing in Congress is about the children,” says Pelosi.

“To see that under the Trump Administration, that that is totally outside the circle of civilized behavior in my view,” in my view. “So, this is a change."

Now that it's under the Biden Administration, and 10 times worse, it's rainbows and unicorns.

Nancy Pelosi: ‘My Whole Thing in Congress Is About the Children’

Last edited:
“You can just imagine me, who–my whole thing in Congress is about the children,” say Pelosi.

“To see that under the Trump Administration, that that is totally outside the circle of civilized behavior in my view,” in my view. “So, this is a change."

Now that it's under the Biden Administration, and 10 times worse, it's rainbows and unicorns.

I hold Nancy Pelosi responsible for those dead bodies of young children, teens, and non swimmer adults on the border here in Texas. She has zero interest in looking at the child facility that holds 80 having well over 700 children today. They're crowded together and 700 more are going to be added by tomorrow according to a satellite of the human mass headed there today.

The Democrats do not have the guts to go down there and look at the chaos sick Biden placed on the Texas border, untenable crowding, numerous strains of covid coming over the border to infect Americans. This is about as responsible as Cuomo flooding old folks home in NYC with covid patients with 100% of the old folks dead a month later.

This is an outrage the Democrats created and don't have the stomach to drop their evil plans of destroying democracy to go and look at the mess they created and border patrols required to prevent crossers fro starving, drowning, covid fevering, and erasing every human right in the Constitution so Biden can have his day for all that foreign aid extortion collections he did with his 47 years in DC with side trips to the Ukraine fiscal offices for a billion bucks of foreign aid paid by taxpayers. He can't even finish a damn sentence he is reading off something the deep state had their flunkies write out in large letters so he could mandate more madness than he already has mandated that is climaxing in children dying at the border the Oligarch Demmies neglected to prepare.

Last edited:
1616794821793.png

Of course progressive democrats want to make it all about the children and more selection.

*****SMILE*****

:)

It is about the children. During the hundreds of years the cabals have been in operation, children have been the basis for their evil existence. They use the children for satanic rituals. Take notice of the creatures in the entertainment industries, high society, magnates, royalty, politicians, the Vatican, etc, etc.

In the recent past, many of them have died or have been imprisoned for life. Many have committed treason and have been punished by execution. All or most have body doubles. The events in the White House are Hollywood sets and are portrayed by actors. Everything will be revealed soon, after the public has slowly been apprised of all the happenings and given time to absorb everything. Was it Biden giving a presser? Pelosi waving her claws? Where is Bill and Hillary. Ahhh, Hunter.

The end of the cabals is coming soon and Trump is leading the charge.
People can mock me and claim it's all crazy conspiracy theories but I don't give a hoot in hell what anyone thinks. Folks, it's coming.

“You can just imagine me, who–my whole thing in Congress is about the children,” says Pelosi.

If "it's all about the children", I think we should send them all to Pelosi's house (where they will have plenty of room to play and can indulge themselves with gourmet ice cream)!!!!!

People think pizzagate is fiction, this is where they get their victims. A pedophiles dream. Democrats love it. I bet Obama, the Clintons and podestas are picking who they want from the crowd of unaccompanied children..

Forum List

Back