It's about more than just the President...

Czernobog

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2014
Corner of Chaos and Reason
Every Progressive voter out there should think about this, as should anyone who thinks we're "On the wrong track..."

The GOP currently holds:

• 248 out of 440 seats in the House of Representatives
  • 54 out of 100 Senate seats
  • 31 out of 50 Governors
  • 70 out of 99 state legislative chambers
  • 4 out of 8 Supreme Court Justices (It was 5 out of 9, before Scalia passed away)

So, it seems to me that the party that is complaining the most about the "wrong direction" this country is heading in is the party that has its hands all over the steering wheel...

Okay I thought about it. You left out the part about the other parts mostly being controlled by the Democratic Party that is nowhere close to being progressive.

Last edited:
Every Progressive voter out there should think about this, as should anyone who thinks we're "On the wrong track..."

The GOP currently holds:

• 31 out of 50 Governors
  • 4 out of 8 Supreme Court Justices (It was 5 out of 9, before Scalia passed away)

So, it seems to me that the party that is complaining the most about the "wrong direction" this country is heading in is the party that has its hands all over the steering wheel...
Don't worry comrade there will be a huge correction in November.

Then with Hillary in charge things will be a lot more calm.

That is unless Xi or Putin decides to launch a theatre war.

The GOP currently holds:

• 31 out of 50 Governors

If Trump were elected, we wouldn't have to worry about that. Putin would never cause a problem for his buddy Donald.

The GOP currently holds:

• 31 out of 50 Governors

with donald he won't have to launch any war. he'd just give putin whatever he wants. i doubt the trumpsters will stop shrieking though, either way.

Forum List

Back