It will be Republican Chuck Hagel 4 Defense Secretary: Whoo Hoo! Fight is on.

The only one I've heard talk about his vet record is you Sallow. Stop projecting

Projected what?

This isn't something new. Conservatives have smeared the war records of vets they don't like. From John Kerry to Tammy Duckworth.

Usually one waits for distasteful behavior before complaining about it. Unwad your panties and deal with the facts currently being discussed. Or are you just trying to avoid the jewish and gay issues?

Republicans won't support Hagel, but neither will democrats. It will be very interesting as obama tries to shoehorn a seriously pro islamic Hagel into office as Secretary of Defense being opposed by both sides. obama is building an administration that is a pro terrorist administration. His choices could have been made by the Ayatollah himself.

you right win nutters would appose Jesus if Obama sufggested him.

If obama suggested Jesus, you could be sure that Jesus had become as anti American as obama is.

Obama wants Hagel to help fight his battles against Netanyahu........:lol:

obama-netanyahu.gif

Rahm Emanuel Blasts Netanyahu for ‘Betraying’ Obama

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel said Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu betrayed the Obama administration by announcing a new settlement expansion and the cutoff of tax transfers to the Palestinian Authority, JTA reported.

Emanuel, President Obama’s chief of staff in his first term, delivered the rebuke over the weekend at the Saban Forum in Washington.

Emanuel’s comments were made public by another participant, former Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert, during an open forum and were confirmed by other participants.

According to an account by New Yorker journalist David Remnick, Emanuel had said that Netanyahu had “repeatedly betrayed” Obama, and that the latest Israeli moves – apparent retaliations for the successful Palestinian bid to achieve non-observer state status last week at the United Nations – were especially galling given U.S. support for Israel during its recent mini-war with Hamas in the Gaza Strip.

No other U.S. mayor had anything to say against Netanyahu this weekend.

http://www.jewishpress.com/news/bre...or-betraying-obama/2012/12/04/comment-page-1/

even Israel is infected with idiot leftists.......how Jews can support BO is beyond me....:cuckoo:

....the Iranians are jumping for joy about BO's pick of Hagel....

poor screwy whining pigeon.

Why is Hagels position on gays being ignored in this thread? Had a poster on here aspoused the position he did you guys would be shreading that poster.

Lemmings much?

it's interesting you should ask that. i was offended by what he said about gays. and the funny thing is dotcom would have been, too, but he's too busy jew angsting to pay attention to that.

When a liberal supports someone, that's means that person is a scumbag.

They like Hagel because he doesn't like Israel and wants to cut the DoD budget, most likely to funnel money to the AG industry gravy train through the Department of AG.

You're a scumbag liberal that doesn't like Hagel for being from the GOP and his anti-gay statements.

You are still as stupid as obamination who supports Hagel.

They like Hagel because he doesn't like Israel and wants to cut the DoD budget, most likely to funnel money to the AG industry gravy train through the Department of AG.

cool.. i'm not a liberal now?

idiot.

You're a scumbag liberal that doesn't like Hagel for being from the GOP and his anti-gay statements.

idiot.

really moron?

how about you read this thread, wacko.

Why is Hagels position on gays being ignored in this thread? Had a poster on here aspoused the position he did you guys would be shreading that poster.

Lemmings much?

It's not being ignored. It's a non issue except for a few people with agendas. Hagel apologized and Hormel accepted his apology.

what more do you want?:eusa_shifty:

Lemmings much?

It's not being ignored. It's a non issue except for a few people with agendas. Hagel apologized and Hormel accepted his apology.

what more do you want?:eusa_shifty:

can you link me to where Hormel accepted his apology? the last statement i heard him make is that he absolutely did not accept his apology because a) it wasn't made to him; and b) it was only made so that hagel could get his appointment.

if that changed, i'd like to know.

I don't waste my time reading your bullshit after seeing it before in other threads.

You're a kook, a moron, piece of shit, etc....

idiot.

really moron?

Go back to the year that hagel made the remark.

Then look at the polls on the subject at the time.

MANY Americans have joined him in changing their minds on the issue of gays in the military.

then shut your stupid mouth and don't comment on what you pretend i said.

loon.

seek help.

I don't waste my time reading your bullshit after seeing it before in other threads.

You're a kook, a moron, piece of shit, etc....

really moron?

idiot.

I can understand why you are pissed about the "anti-gay" statements..faggot.

But don't worry..you'll get over it.

The only one I've heard talk about his vet record is you Sallow. Stop projecting

Projected what?

This isn't something new. Conservatives have smeared the war records of vets they don't like. From John Kerry to Tammy Duckworth.

Usually one waits for distasteful behavior before complaining about it. Unwad your panties and deal with the facts currently being discussed. Or are you just trying to avoid the jewish and gay issues?

Panties?

I wear boxers.

And why the fuck are you concerned about that?

:eusa_eh:

You are the one that takes it in the ass in the NYC subway system.

I oppose Hagel because he hates Israel and is for slashing the DoD budget.

This is all too deep for your inferior ape mind.

idiot.

I can understand why you are pissed about the "anti-gay" statements..faggot.

But don't worry..you'll get over it.

Forum List

Back