It was only a matter of time. Protesters want Thomas Jefferson statue removed.

This entire "end the USA" movement, has to be snuffed out even if it means some reasl snuffing out.

There is not a country on this planet that was not formed via tactics deemed questionable by today's standards is there?
Trying to WHITEwash history does NOTHING to change history.

LOL. Meltdown, anyone?
So only the Negros are allowed to be mad about something?

Go fuck yourself faggot
Only 9 months of a repub moron in office and republicans are losing it already Can't wait for the next years ahead

He isn't reacting to Trump.

Needless reply, but, I'm sure the input is appreciated. Somewhere.
Do you have anything of substance to offer or are you just ignore material?

LOL. Meltdown, anyone?

Go fuck yourself faggot
Only 9 months of a repub moron in office and republicans are losing it already Can't wait for the next years ahead

I do, but you should feel free to ignore me anyway. Why? I don't support Orange, thus your whole narrative is shot. PS: I don't support Hillary either.

Go fuck yourself faggot

I do, but you should feel free to ignore me anyway. Why? I don't support Orange, thus your whole narrative is shot. PS: I don't support Hillary either.
This thread has nothing to do with your Trump derangement. Those statues existed under Obama, a black president, as well.

There is not a country on this planet that was not formed via tactics deemed questionable by today's standards is there?

We're not trying to form countries anymore. We're trying to maintain them.
And a statue somehow prevents that?

Good grief

A statue does not prevent that. I don't understand why you would assume I think otherwise.

This thread has nothing to do with your Trump derangement. Those statues existed under Obama, a black president, as well.

PC didn't quite get to the madness it currently is under Obama. Feel free to label that anecdote under 'fact'.

Good grief

A statue does not prevent that. I don't understand why you would assume I think otherwise.
Enough games with you. Bye bye

Good grief

Enough games with you. Bye bye

See ya, partisan coward.

Black Lives Matter protesters in Charlottesville shroud Thomas Jefferson statue

This diseased logic has to be snuffed out like a fire. It is pure poison to the America we all grew up in.

Black Lives Matter? If you believe this and you're black do something to make your life valuable. Mentor a child. Get a better education. Start a business. Focus your energy on your family.
But first and foremost you need to learn why you have the freedoms you have.

The rest of you stupid fucking liberals need your asses beat.
*shrug*

Just shoot them.

Fuck'n A, bud! Oh wait, that's just idiotic. Carry on...
Kind of like tearing down a statue of a founding father over hurt feelings. But yeah, fuck'n A.

I think the BLM crowd would be much happier in Liberia. trump ought to think about that.

Forum List

Back