It seems ironic... the same people promoting Critical Race Theory, also support a historically racist-based organization!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
The supposedly "woke" supporters of CRT almost all of whom support a historically based racist organization... and the MSM doesn't seem to comprehend it.
This historical racist-based organization continues to support the genocide of the black ethnic group. For facts, ask me!
I'll name the organization, if you'd like but again the MSM won't share these facts in the face of the WOKENESS!!!
  • Non-Hispanic Blacks accounted for 38% of the genocide even though blacks comprise less than 14% of the USA population
  • Non-Hispanic whites accounted for 35% of the genocide even though whites comprise more than 60% of the USA.
  • Hispanics accounted for 18.8% of the genocide while comprising less than 18% of the USA.
  • Other races accounted for 8.2% of all the genocide.
So why are those people promoting CRT also promoting the genocide of black people?
Curious because you'd think that would be the purview of the "White Privilege" crowd, i.e. "White Supremacists"...?

I assume you are referring to Planned Parenthood.

While it makes many people uncomfortable to say or hear it, the organization maintains strong support for exactly the reason implied in your question: It tends to suppress population growth among Black and brown people.

And that is not a historical anomaly, that is a present-day fact.

Name the organization OP.
Planned Parenthood’s founder, Margaret Sanger, must join that list. In promoting birth control, she advanced a controversial "Negro Project," wrote in her autobiography about speaking to a Ku Klux Klan group and advocated for a eugenics approach to breeding for “the gradual suppression, elimination and eventual extinction, of defective stocks — those human weeds which threaten the blooming of the finest flowers of American civilization.

Forum List

Back