It is time to stop the Capitol insurrection hoax

Dems still trying to milk the fake 'insurrection' is anyone really that surprised? The Dem overacting was off the charts, comparing it to the attack on Pearl Harbor.

Past time. The FBI's false flag to distract from the massive fraud that took place has been exposed. The weeks of lying about an officers death, the treatment of protestors arrested is and was shameful. Our system of government was never in any danger and not one politician was hurt. They also covered up a murder of an innocent unarmed woman.

Additional security footage has been released from the Capitol on January 6th which shows those who entered the Capitol building. Since the day of the events, we have been told that these people stormed the Capitol and attempted to overthrow the U.S. government.

Reports from on the ground told an entirely different story. They told a story of people that were welcomed inside and that there were few, if any, who were attempting to cause problems. Then this video was released.

Video at link. Watch it.

When are you going to stop the Capital hoax. The capitol was violently attacked on Jan 6 by Trump supporters. 140 officers were injured and 1 died as a result of the attack. What is shameful is how these terrorists are getting off so lightly. Even judges have said this. Congressmen were barricading doors to keep them out.

Peo[ple were not welcomed inside. Reports by Trump supporters? You have proven yourself to be a moron. That terrorist bitch got what she deserved. These thugs should have been shot down before they ever got to the chambers so Pelosi's office. They invaded the capitol just like the British did in the war of 1812.

Conspiracy? C'mon.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Let's reinforce the narrative for God and country. What a bunch of weasels.

Nope, I have no enemies.

You're at war, I'm not. Just like we said about the jihadis after 9/11.

I'm not like you. Thank goodness.
What you have is nothing. You are told what you have by others. You are emasculated.

The drama unfolding is comical. I have never seen such trite lying fools in my lifetime trying to turn a false flag into the end of our country. You are a fool. Please keep posting and leaving 0 doubt that you are.
It's a disgrace that filthy slime like Trump & Bannon even set foot in the White House.

And idiots like you are responsible. Fuck off.

You are projecting. The non- insurrection is just a distraction so this illegitimate administration can concentrate on destroying this country, with your help. Scumbag.
Were you born stupid or did you lose your brain when you joined the cult?

Ashli trying to climb through the window her accomplices broke was something that I as a Canadian wouldn't expect would cause Canadian police to resort to the extreme of death to the criminal being valid or necessary.

However, I wouldn't expect there could be any recourse against any police officer who deemed it necessary to use any and all force to stop her. Ashlie created the situation that led to her death.

There's nothing to be gained by crying over spilt milk (blood).

In fact it only helps bring to light the violence on display that the Trump side is trying so hard to pretend it didn't happen! The opposite facts are attributable to Ashli's performance!

1634674864197.png

I disagree. If killing an unarmed somewhat peaceful protestor is good enough for my congresscritters and you then it's good enough to be done to the somewhat peaceful protestors across the nation.

Those somewhat peaceful protestors want to burn, loot, and murder, then they can expect lead coming their way from the police or business owner without repercussions to the trigger puller.

BTW By your reasoning George Floyd deserved what he got for resisting arrest.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
I get a kick out of the fact that whatever contradicts the narrative is a conspiracy theory. It is a way of saying you have no answers so stop asking questions. Pitiful, dishonest, and un American.

Forum List

Back