It is NOT racism

dave p believes that it is OK that the white population should commit 70% of the crimes in America.

You admit, dave p, that whites commit almost 70% of the crimes.

What is their percentage of population in the country.
The percentage of white crime is equal to the percentage of population. While percentage of black crime is over double of their population. What is your point other than the one on your head?

If we go by your simple minded assessment you are saying it's fine for whites to commit 70 percent of the crimes.
Still struggling with those numbers i see. :laugh:

I bet you supported President Trump yesterday when he

safe_image.php

It would be best that you dropped your nonsense about race and concentrated on the most important by far problem in the US.

The percentage of white crime is equal to the percentage of population. While percentage of black crime is over double of their population. What is your point other than the one on your head?

If we go by your simple minded assessment you are saying it's fine for whites to commit 70 percent of the crimes.

Simple minded assessment? What percentage of crimes do you think would be appropriate for whites to commit? :popcorn:

Simple minded assessment? What percentage of crimes do you think would be appropriate for whites to commit? :popcorn:
Less than 28% but the ultimate goal is 0%. Blacks commit crime due to financial reason for the most part. If finances were not a problem we would probably have a 3% crime rate.

Yes it's a simple minded assessment. I don't think the argument that posits that if you commit 68 percent of all crimes somehow is less than the 28 percent the other group commits because that's less than your percentage of the population.

Still struggling with those numbers i see. :laugh:

You must be blind.

OK. In that case then Bernie Madoff (a white man who lived in a white neighborhood) got caught stealing 65 000 000 000 dollars. The fact that you probably have not heard of him is telling.

Can you imagine a black man stealing 65 billion dollars and not heard of him ?

Robert De Niro just made a movie about his life "Wizard Of Lies"

And that's another thing when white people do crime it's glorified and sexy and they're seen as cool and cunning. GoodFellas ? Sopranos ? Al Capone ? Bonnie and Clyde....anyone ?

Now, I would like you to show me a single black american embezzler who has stolen by fraud lets say at least 100 million dollars.

Should be easy...right ? That is, if you stand by your statement that black neigbourhoods and black people are just so criminal

But to you robbing some 7-11 and getting a few 100 bucks or whatever is the ultimate evil act. See I’m pretty certain Bernie Madoff would not rob in stores but he robs in others ways.

It's also good to remember that one Bernie Madoff can actually put whole towns out of business, with all its jobs and houses and population, black or white. And they have done so.
what are you saying?? people haven't heard of Madoff???
they made movies/documentaries/etc of him

difference is the violence used
A white man Bernie Madoff has stole more money (65 billion) than all the black robberies combined. One white man.
one robber vs many black robbers-many violent black robbers--
I ask you, who would you want to live by..many violent black robbers or Bernie??
I do not even have to ask---I know the answer
Your answer to everything.
Blame the black man.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk
Idiot
GFY.

Whites do not commit the more violent crimes. I would rather have someone steal my apple than shoot me for that apple.
Whites absolutely commit more violent crimes. You have way more chance of getting shot by a white person for your apple than a Black person.

Whites committed almost 4k murders. Mostly other whites.

They committed nearly 9k rapes. Mostly against other whites.

You need more?
Not in my area. And again, per capita does matter.

Yes it's a simple minded assessment. I don't think the argument that posits that if you commit 68 percent of all crimes somehow is less than the 28 percent the other group commits because that's less than your percentage of the population.

Anyone who says that 68% is less than 28% is clearly wrong.

However, I think the argument generally is about the comparison of crimes committed compared to percentage of the population.

what are you saying?? people haven't heard of Madoff???
they made movies/documentaries/etc of him

difference is the violence used
A white man Bernie Madoff has stole more money (65 billion) than all the black robberies combined. One white man.
one robber vs many black robbers-many violent black robbers--
I ask you, who would you want to live by..many violent black robbers or Bernie??
I do not even have to ask---I know the answer
Your answer to everything.
Blame the black man.

Idiot
GFY.

I don't think I will

Less than 28% but the ultimate goal is 0%. Blacks commit crime due to financial reason for the most part. If finances were not a problem we would probably have a 3% crime rate.

So you want whites to be responsible for none of the crimes committed, leaving that for all other races? How would that be a positive thing? We'll ignore how completely irrational it is to think an entire race, particularly one that makes up most of the population, would not commit any of the crimes. Of course, since you brought up 28%, it seems as if you were actually talking about crimes committed by blacks rather than whites.

I would guess that economic status/financial issues are a motivation for many crimes by people of all races. However, people commit a whole lot of crimes based on things completely separate from finances.

gitimaeaegument.

Anyone who says that 68% is less than 28% is clearly wrong.

However, I think the argument generally is about the comparison of crimes committed compared to percentage of the population.

And that's an illegitimate argument. There are over 300 million people here. So lets use 300 million as the number. 2.2 million blacks were arrested. That is less than 1 percent of the total American population. 5.8 million whites arrested is about 2 percent of the Amrcan population. These are the ONLY people that can be accurately counted in crimes. If a disproportionate number of blacks relative to our population in the NBA are black, that doesn't mean blacks are more predisposed to be basketball players. Therefore the comparison being made is only done because it's one way whites here can excuse or deny what they do in order to maintain a belief in white supremacy. Just like they do for every other issue we present.

So you want whites to be responsible for none of the crimes committed, leaving that for all other races? How would that be a positive thing? We'll ignore how completely irrational it is to think an entire race, particularly one that makes up most of the population, would not commit any of the crimes. Of course, since you brought up 28%, it seems as if you were actually talking about crimes committed by blacks rather than whites.

I would guess that economic status/financial issues are a motivation for many crimes by people of all races. However, people commit a whole lot of crimes based on things completely separate from finances.

But you don't ignore how irrational it is to think that because you have the most people you get to excuse the fact that you commit the most crimes. Especially when you have the most of all the things that are supposed to prevent crime.

Forum List

Back