Zone1 It is hard to be a Gypsy

Same garbage Rottenfuhrer .That is me singing a few years ago .Gypsy Luiza .Real talent -- which you have not a jot .

What's hard about it? You're living in Austria for free, not the Sudan or Chechnya. If I was single and had that option I would at least attend a university or do volunteer work or something with my time rather than sit on my ass moaning, like our local black racists here do all day.

What's hard about it? You're living in Austria for free, not the Sudan or Chechnya.

There are degrees of hardness, i dont have it as hard as someone in a war zone or who suffers hunger and poverty etc.. but that is not the only aspect of life in a society, if you get handouts and can have Burger King Burgers. There is so much more, where you can have problems or be disadvantaged. Like social life, isolation, verbal abuse, even physical abuse (if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time and the police/government cannot help you). I do admitt i get handouts and im not persecuted by the government, that is true. Obviously the video it is related to me being a gypsy, and i live good despite being a gypsy not because im a gypsy, i have it harder than someone who also lives here because im a gypsy. You compare apples and oranges.

What's hard about it? You're living in Austria for free, not the Sudan or Chechnya. If I was single and had that option I would at least attend a university or do volunteer work or something with my time rather than sit on my ass moaning, like our local black racists here do all day.

I do volunteer work and part of my volunteer work is to defend human rights of roma, and to educate. I work for World Roma Federation. World Roma Federation

There are degrees of hardness, i dont have it as hard as someone in a war zone or who suffers hunger and poverty etc.. but that is not the only aspect of life in a society, if you get handouts and can have Burger King Burgers. There is so much more, where you can have problems or be disadvantaged. Like social life, isolation, verbal abuse, even physical abuse (if you are at the wrong place at the wrong time and the police/government cannot help you). I do admitt i get handouts and im not persecuted by the government, that is true. Obviously the video it is related to me being a gypsy, and i live good despite being a gypsy not because im a gypsy, i have it harder than someone who also lives here because im a gypsy. You compare apples and oranges.

You self-isolate yourself. same as Orthodox and Hasedic Jews always have, then moan about 'antisemitism n stuff' while practicing Nazis style racism themselves.

You self-isolate yourself. same as ORthodox and Hasedic Jews always have, then moan about 'antisemitism n stuff' while practicing Nazis style racism themselves.

Seems you dont know anything about me or roma. From my experience there might be this self-styled racists maybe in the US? But from my personal experience roma are rather like blacks then jews, in the sense that they admire and worship white people and want to marry them or be with them friends, but are not allowed to. Like black men love white women.

Seems you dont know anything about me or roma. From my experience there might be this self-styled racists maybe in the US? But from my personal experience roma are rather like blacks then jews, in the sense that they admire and worship white people and want to marry them or be with them friends, but are not allowed to. Like black men love white women.

Here's a clue: Lazy obese unemployed white men here in the States aren't running around with white super-models hanging off both arms either.

So you are Sophie Ellis Bexter? LOL BextOr
One of my phases. And now being married with five kids I have to employ somebody to write most of my posts . I have a list of all regular posters and I simply pass it to our PAs -- what age I believe the old folks to be , Troll or not , IQ( high-medium- low-- stupid -- nightmare) , and their ability to listen and think ( a 0 to 10 rating) . I record my posts when I am occasionally interested and get the girls to post them for me . The balance, I just leave two or three single word directions and let them put flesh around the bullet points . Yours are , Nazi, Fat, tone deaf and zero dress sense . Ta ta . Very busy .

Self pity is an ugly emotion, Mort.
Usually, but with so many defects and problems, self pity looks quite reasonable in his position . With some professional manipulation he could become an excellent asset -- possible serial killer if groomed carefully for three or four years .If nothing else , a convincing Crisis Actor .

Forum List

Back