It Couldn't Be More Clear Whose Side They're On

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. As though the year-long encouragement of riots, arson, and general anarchism....under the auspices and protection of the Democrat Party, Quid Pro Joe openly admitted that he opposes detention for law-breakers, a central doctrine of his party.

2. "Biden heckled in Georgia over private detention centers
Biden asked hecklers to give him 'another five days'

President Biden on Thursday was interrupted as he began a rally in Georgia by protesters heckling him about private detention centers.

Shortly after Biden was introduced by First Lady Jill Biden, people in the crowd began shouting "end detention now," interrupting the president’s remarks.

He attempted to continue, before saying "I agree with you"and explaining to other members of the crowd that the individuals shouting were referring to private detention centers."

3. One can only wonder how seemingly sentient posters on this board could have claimed that none need not vote on the basis of a candidate's policies.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Poster: “This isn't about policies.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”
Why We Lost America…. post #21

Yeah.....the election was about policies.....for intelligent folks.

1620060687450.png

1. As though the year-long encouragement of riots, arson, and general anarchism....under the auspices and protection of the Democrat Party, Quid Pro Joe openly admitted that he opposes detention for law-breakers, a central doctrine of his party.

President Biden on Thursday was interrupted as he began a rally in Georgia by protesters heckling him about private detention centers.

Shortly after Biden was introduced by First Lady Jill Biden, people in the crowd began shouting "end detention now," interrupting the president’s remarks.

He attempted to continue, before saying "I agree with you"and explaining to other members of the crowd that the individuals shouting were referring to private detention centers."

3. One can only wonder how seemingly sentient posters on this board could have claimed that none need not vote on the basis of a candidate's policies.

Me: I can list dozens of Biden policies that are anti-American, and that I can attack.

Trump and his cult are attacking the fundamental premise of the republic and the sovereign will of the people. It's a disgrace.”

View attachment 486640

Quid Pro Joe openly admitted that he opposes detention for law-breakers, a central doctrine of his party.

No he didn’t.

From your own link:

"There should be no private prisons, period."

Biden added that his administration was working to close all private detention centers.

Where does it say he “opposes detention for law breakers”

Oh wait, it doesn’t.

"Bronx judge orders accused Jewish center vandal to be cut loose"

Democrats....they're not on our side.

Elections are always about policies.​

Only fools vote for personalities.

‘Stealth Radical’? Biden’s Program Was No Secret

Joe Biden was supposedly a moderate. Now, he supposedly wants to restructure the fundamentals of the American economy. This narrative is dismaying, because it suggests that Mr. Biden got elected by voters with inaccurate information about Mr. Biden’s plans.

The most nefarious spin on it — call it the “stealth radical” explanation — is that Mr. Biden and his allies in the press were intentionally misleading the voters, falsely portraying the candidate as a moderate by hiding his far-left plans."

And that poster quoted in the OP......how oblivious must he be not to know what the Democrats and their candidate stood for???????????????

"A pre-election news article on the front page of the Sunday, October 18, 2020, New York Times mocked what the article called “a curious charge at the center of President Trump’s re-election effort: Mr. Biden, the president insists, is eager to do the far-left bidding of violent agitators and other assorted radicals.” The Times reported that Biden is actually “a 77-year-old moderate.”

How stupid must a voter be not to know that Democrats and their media allies lie about everything???????????

View attachment 486640

As usual, Politically Clueless takes her best shot and hits herself in the foot:

1. Since none of the riots, looting or even the peaceful protests were under the auspices or the protection of the Democratic Party. Not one of them. They were held under the auspices of Black Lives Matter.

The looting, the burning and the violence was committed by right wing terrorists and agitators looking to discredit BLM and the left wing marches.

2. Yes, the "for profits" concentrations camps are going to be closed - permanently. Legislation will be passed outlawing "for profit" prisons, which should never be opened in the first place. Most have minimum occupancy requirements incenitivizing prison sentences in minor offences to keep these prisons full. Added to which, judges have been convicted of accepting bribes for funnelling young, mostly minority men to these jails.

The whole system is open to abuse and corruption. The Trump Administration used for profit prisons their owners and employees had no compunctions about disobeying the law, and the court orders regarding these detainees. Allegations of rape, forced sterilization, and every abuses, abounded at these facilities.

3. In fact, both the all of these abuses are unAmerican, unconstitutional, and are among the many reasons why record numbers of Americans came out of vote Donald Trump out of office. After 40 years of Republican "law and order" policies, there are now more people incarcerated in the USA than there are in Communist China or Totalitarian Russia.

View attachment 486640

As usual, Politically Clueless takes her best shot and hits herself in the foot:

1. Since none of the riots, looting or even the peaceful protests were under the auspices or the protection of the Democratic Party. Not one of them. They were held under the auspices of Black Lives Matter.

The looting, the burning and the violence was committed by right wing terrorists and agitators looking to discredit BLM and the left wing marches.

2. Yes, the "for profits" concentrations camps are going to be closed - permanently. Legislation will be passed outlawing "for profit" prisons, which should never be opened in the first place. Most have minimum occupancy requirements incenitivizing prison sentences in minor offences to keep these prisons full. Added to which, judges have been convicted of accepting bribes for funnelling young, mostly minority men to these jails.

The whole system is open to abuse and corruption. The Trump Administration used for profit prisons their owners and employees had no compunctions about disobeying the law, and the court orders regarding these detainees. Allegations of rape, forced sterilization, and every abuses, abounded at these facilities.

3. In fact, both the all of these abuses are unAmerican, unconstitutional, and are among the many reasons why record numbers of Americans came out of vote Donald Trump out of office. After 40 years of Republican "law and order" policies, there are now more people incarcerated in the USA than there are in Communist China or Totalitarian Russia.

"1. Since none of the riots, looting or even the peaceful protests were under the auspices or the protection of the Democratic Party. Not one of them. They were held under the auspices of Black Lives Matter."

You can't be this stupid, so you must be lying.

Watch me prove that I'm never wrong:

Why did the Democrats promise the rioters, arsonists, anarchists, assaulters......that there would be no penalties if they would do what Obama told them to do....."stay the course".....????

Why would elected officials do that to America?????????

And why would you support a party that did such a thing?????????

==================================================================

https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/morning-morphs-into-midnight.873926/page-14#post-26317706

I'm stating the obvious: the riots were perpetrated by Biden voters.

And in 'payment,'.....

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America

• Left-wing prosecutors overseeing Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Philadelphia and San Francisco have embraced soft-on-crime approaches, a Daily Caller News Foundation review found.
  • Several top district attorneys vowed not to prosecute specific crimes as a matter of policy.
  • Multiple analyses have shown left-wing prosecutors dropping or diverting more charges than their predecessors.
  • Super PACs backed by billionaire George Soros are major funders for several left-wing prosecutors taking soft-on-crime approaches.

‘We Will Not Prosecute’: Left-Wing Prosecutors, Many Backed By Soros Cash, Implement Soft-On-Crime Policies Across America
Left-wing prosecutors have implemented soft-on-crime approaches to criminal justice across America, in some instances making it a matter of policy not to prosecute specific crimes.

dailycaller.com

"Oregon State Police pull out of Portland after prosecutors refuse to prosecute Antifa criminals
What's the point of law enforcement arresting people for committing crimes if county prosecutors are going to give them unlimited get-out-of-jail cards?

The “woke” Democrat-filled government of the city and state have done everything they can to advance the rioting by Antifa and Black Lives Matter “activists” who are committing constant acts of wanton violence and destruction."

"Chicago police worried that prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops

“Criminals took to the street with confidence there would be no consequences. We have to have consequences for the arrests Chicago police officers make.”

Brown continued:

“Not many of those cases [past protests] were prosecuted to the full extent. These looters, these thieves, these criminals being emboldened by (the last of) consequences…emboldened to do more.”

Chicago police worried prosecutors will drop all charges against vandals, rioters and those who attacked cops
Prosecutors in the city have a track record of dropping charges against vandals, and now Chicago police are afraid it's about to happen en masse.

So this post validates my choice of not voting in this last election. Ahhh the sweet smell of making the perfect choice.

View attachment 486640
You are such a sad case of envy.

That Democrat VP whore raised money to bail terrorists out of jail after they committed acts of insurrection.

That is the Democrat scum for anybody that is confused about how despicable the Democrats are.

Elections are always about policies.​

Only fools vote for personalities.

‘Stealth Radical’? Biden’s Program Was No Secret

Joe Biden was supposedly a moderate. Now, he supposedly wants to restructure the fundamentals of the American economy. This narrative is dismaying, because it suggests that Mr. Biden got elected by voters with inaccurate information about Mr. Biden’s plans.

The most nefarious spin on it — call it the “stealth radical” explanation — is that Mr. Biden and his allies in the press were intentionally misleading the voters, falsely portraying the candidate as a moderate by hiding his far-left plans."

And that poster quoted in the OP......how oblivious must he be not to know what the Democrats and their candidate stood for???????????????

a moderate? a moderate radical

Yes, the far right are fascists and on the side of Trump and Putin.

Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing

Yes, the far right are fascists and on the side of Trump and Putin.

Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing
Fascism is left wing

Facts don't matter to them.

We are living in a real-life re-creation of "Invasion Of The Body-Snatchers"

View attachment 486640

ILMAO @ Dragon who thinks she's superior Political. Dragons are pretend, same with everything you think.

View attachment 486640

ILMAO @ Dragon who thinks she's superior Political. Dragons are pretend, same with everything you think.
Dragonlady owns you.

Forum List

Back