Israel's Deputy PM admits Iran DIDN'T threaten to wipe Israel out

------------------------------------

All Hollie can come up with is:
The links are out of date.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is that NaZIONist for "thank you"?

Emanamana,

Hollie is not capable of a substantive response to any post, there is always some excuse offered as to why she does not address the substance of posts. Don 't take it personally.

I was reading an article on Israel Hayom last week addressing a US billionaire, a Jewish man born in Iran, Izak Parviz Nazarian. He claimed many feats, from traveling to Europe, to traveling back and forth between Iran and Israel. It was unreal, all he claimed to have done in his life. He also claimed as a child Muslim kids threw rocks at him every day on the way home from school, and he claimed the Jews who wished to stay in Iran were all brainwashed, all 25,000 of them. He claimed he had no love or loyalty for his country of birth. And my husband grew up in Broujerd, I was reading the article to him out loud, and he said that man is lying. My husband went to school with Jewish kids, there was never that kind of hate between Muslim and Jewish kids. And there were and are Jews in Iran who see Iran as their home and who have no desire to leave their homes. A people's love for their homeland is natural, not an act of being brainwashed.

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri

Oh my, you're upset. If you scour the web, I'm sure you can find something from Robert Fisk to defend any silly claim you hope to promote.

Point of no return: Why do 20,000 Jews still live in Iran today?

It seems Sherri has found some selective data to support her rabid Jew hating. It seems not all is dates and camel's milk in the land of the Iranian Mullocrats.

Jews worldwide have been worried about what will happen to the nearly 20,000 Jews still living in Iran should a military conflict arise between the two countries.

Karmel Melamed of the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles put the question to Frank Nikbakht, one of a handful of experts. As director of the Committee for Religious Minorities in Iran, his research has been used by US government officials in the State Department and by other prominent community leaders to shed light on the Iranian regime’s treatment of Jews, Christians and Baha'is still living in that country.

Listen to Melamed's podcast here.

Nikbakht rightly points out that the 20,000 who are left are the remnant of a much larger community. These are the people who either have most wealth or status to lose if they leave - or are too old or poor to contemplate starting over outside Iran.

But what about the discrimination faced by Jews? A Jew's life is worth half of that of a Muslim according to Shari'a law. Here Nikbakht makes an especially interesting point. Jews no longer notice the fact they are discriminated against. They are so used to saying good things about the regime that this submissive and delusional mindset stays with them a good decade after they have left Iran. I suppose Bat Ye'or would call it dhimmitude.

Hmm, this guy is 80-something....so when he was a small child was 70+ years ago. And what town was that, was it also in Broujerd?

So Iran is so very monolithic, so completly 'homogenized', that it's just not possible there was discrimination against Jews 70 years ago which no longer was prevalent in the past 30 or 40 years?
Or that Broujerd is a particularly 'minority-friendly' community?

"The Islamic Revolution took place, and Nazarian’s family had to leave its extensive business empire and millions behind, and escape to Israel.

His daughter Dora, who was about to marry then, wanted to have her engagement party in Israel. This decision proved to be fateful. When her father was at Ben-Gurion Airport on his way back to Iran, he received the terrible news that the head of the Jewish community, Habib Elghanian, had been executed. Nazarian turned his back on the aircraft that could have flown him to his death and never returned to his home in Iran.

“Several months later, we learned that our names were also on the ayatollahs’ hit list,” Dora Kadisha said. “They confiscated and nationalized all our assets. We simply lost everything.”

And all of this above, from the article - are we to believe this is also 'a lie'?

It seems Sherri has found some selective data to support her rabid Jew hating. It seems not all is dates and camel's milk in the land of the Iranian Mullocrats.
Go to fucking hell, you racist piece of shit! This has nothing to do with people's personal feelings towards jews, but everything to do with Israeli aggression against it's neighbors and it's complete disregard and disdain for IHL.

Jews worldwide have been worried about what will happen to the nearly 20,000 Jews still living in Iran should a military conflict arise between the two countries.
Then stop trying to provoke one.

Iran hasn't attacked anyone in over 200 years. And what they say publically, is a result of all the threats directed at them by Israel and the US.

That's what we call "not true". At least via its proxy army in Lebanon and via its material support and funding for Islamic terrorism, Iran had attacked both the U.S. and Israel.

Hollie,

Iran has started no wars in hundreds of years, that is not true of either Israel or the US, who have both started multiple wars, in the past 60 years alone.

Iran has no proxy army in Lebanon.

What you call funding Islamic terrorism is not proven, just your personal allegations flung out for us here, and it is not starting wars.

Sherri
One of the most stupid posts I have read ever.

Bullshit, he's threatened to wipe Israel off the map not once, but many times. More Islamist lies. You are a sick shameless propogandist for IslamoNazism. The leader and his followers are constantly yelling "Death to Israel" but somehow he's this benevolent peaceful person to dirtbags like Tinmore. What a fucking moron!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9zcElqetqk&bpctr=1341008685&skipcontrinter=1]Ahmadinejad wants to wipe Israel off the map - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hLDjGdJC0Q]Ahmadinejad: Israel Will Disappear From Map - YouTube[/ame]

That first viseo doesn't even sound like him. Why should we trust some Islamaphobic bigiots interpretation of what he is saying when that are constantly being caught lying?

Emanamana,

Hollie is not capable of a substantive response to any post, there is always some excuse offered as to why she does not address the substance of posts. Don 't take it personally.

I was reading an article on Israel Hayom last week addressing a US billionaire, a Jewish man born in Iran, Izak Parviz Nazarian. He claimed many feats, from traveling to Europe, to traveling back and forth between Iran and Israel. It was unreal, all he claimed to have done in his life. He also claimed as a child Muslim kids threw rocks at him every day on the way home from school, and he claimed the Jews who wished to stay in Iran were all brainwashed, all 25,000 of them. He claimed he had no love or loyalty for his country of birth. And my husband grew up in Broujerd, I was reading the article to him out loud, and he said that man is lying. My husband went to school with Jewish kids, there was never that kind of hate between Muslim and Jewish kids. And there were and are Jews in Iran who see Iran as their home and who have no desire to leave their homes. A people's love for their homeland is natural, not an act of being brainwashed.

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri

Oh my, you're upset. If you scour the web, I'm sure you can find something from Robert Fisk to defend any silly claim you hope to promote.

Hollie,

LOL, thanks for the laugh. Laughter is so healthy for us all.

I am having so much fun on this discussion board.

Sherri

Emanamana,

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri

Karmel Melamed of the Jewish Journal of Los Angeles put the question to Frank Nikbakht, one of a handful of experts. As director of the Committee for Religious Minorities in Iran, his research has been used by US government officials in the State Department and by other prominent community leaders to shed light on the Iranian regime’s treatment of Jews, Christians and Baha'is still living in that country.

Nikbakht rightly points out that the 20,000 who are left are the remnant of a much larger community. These are the people who either have most wealth or status to lose if they leave - or are too old or poor to contemplate starting over outside Iran.

But what about the discrimination faced by Jews? A Jew's life is worth half of that of a Muslim according to Shari'a law. Here Nikbakht makes an especially interesting point. Jews no longer notice the fact they are discriminated against. They are so used to saying good things about the regime that this submissive and delusional mindset stays with them a good decade after they have left Iran. I suppose Bat Ye'or would call it dhimmitude.

Hollie,

You just do not get it, Jews in Iran are happy there, they do not need racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in the world telling them they are brainwashed or thinking for them or feeling sorry for them. Some people feel bonds to the lands they were born in, that is a very natural human way to think of one's place of birth and home. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years, going back to the time of Esther, they have ties to Iran, the language is their language, that is where they call home.

When my husband and I lived in Los Angeles and my father in law came to the US the first time, he had to find other Iranians to be around, he was so home sick, he spent much of his time in the daytime visiting with Iranian Jewish friends with businesses in the Garment district, these Jews were his friends, people who were from the same village as him, that he went to school with, from families he had known all his life. And how Iranian Muslims live side by side in communities with Jews in villages like Broujerd, inside Iran, in friendship and harmony with one another, that is exactly how the 25,000 Jews who live in Iran, all over Iran, live out their lives.

I do not hate Jews, and I do not hate Iranians, and I do not hate Muslims, I do not hate any person or any people. You can keep your hate all for yourself, I have no need of it.

Sherri

Hollie,

You just do not get it, Jews in Iran are happy there, they do not need racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in the world telling them they are brainwashed or thinking for them or feeling sorry for them. Some people feel bonds to the lands they were born in, that is a very natural human way to think of one's place of birth and home. Jews have lived in Iran for thousands of years, going back to the time of Esther, they have ties to Iran, the language is their language, that is where they call home.

When my husband and I lived in Los Angeles and my father in law came to the US the first time, he had to find other Iranians to be around, he was so home sick, he spent much of his time in the daytime visiting with Iranian Jewish friends with businesses in the Garment district, these Jews were his friends, people who were from the same village as him, that he went to school with, from families he had known all his life. And how Iranian Muslims live side by side in communities with Jews in villages like Broujerd, inside Iran, in friendship and harmony with one another, that is exactly how the 25,000 Jews who live in Iran, all over Iran, live out their lives.

I do not hate Jews, and I do not hate Iranians, and I do not hate Muslims, I do not hate any person or any people. You can keep your hate all for yourself, I have no need of it.

Sherri
This may come as a surprise to you, but I'm not convinced that you speak on behalf of Jews.

Emanamana,

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri

Israel should not attack Iran.

Problem solved.

docmauser1
Member #25338

Quote: Originally Posted by loinboy
Khomeini's dead!
What's the yiddish for "allah akbar"?
---------------------------------------------------
It's either "God gave us all of this land" or "Israel Uber Alles!"

Emanamana,

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri
------------------------------------------------
Very enlightening, Sherri; thanks.

Apparently, Nazarian, in disavowing any loyalty to his country, is merely trying to reinforce anti-Semitic "stereotypes".

Emanamana,

Israel Hayom | Nazarian

Sherri
Alas, poor Sherri, she thinks she knows it all about Iran because her husband was born there. Perhaps Sherri should ask the poster Amir why his uncle, the richest Jewish man in Iran, was killed. Since Amir's cousin is living in the States but still has his contacts in Iran, perhaps Sherri can get the scoop as to what the Jews of Iran really think. Meanwhile, I wonder if Sherri can tell us, since people have such a love for their homeland, why her husband didn't just stay there.

jt2

Israel should not attack Iran.

Problem solved.
Israel won't attack Iran's nuke sites until they can determine how to keep the Iranian Jews from being slaughtered as they surely will be if the Mullahs so decree.The Jews there might have a love for the land but the Mullahs don't return that sentiment. Agree?

Hollie,

Sherri
Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.

Hollie,

Sherri
Sherri, you speak for Iranian Jews now as well, you ignorant moron? I suggest you talk to one of the 95% that have fled Iran, many of which live in the US, before you spew your total utter nonsense. You really are an ignorant illiterate nincompoop.
Sherri is a one man MCLU.

Hollie,

Sherri

Roudy,

I am not trying to speak for them, I am objecting to others doing that. They can speak for themselves, and the fact they are not complaining tells all of us everything we need to know about this matter.

I am fed up with Zionists trying to speak for everyone in the Middle East, Jews in Iran, Christians in Palestine, they try to speak for them and place their own disgusting and despicable racism and hate in these person's mouths and minds and hearts.

I have no interest in speaking to racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in America, I have heard all about them. They walk into Iranian businesses in Westwood and make racist and condescending and arrogant comments about Muslim American Iranians who have immigrated here. I have no use for racists like that, I am not spending time talking with people who choose to live such trashy and racist lives. They disgust and revolt me beyond measure. I will converse with Jews on websites like Mondoweiss, Jews of conscience, who care about human rights of all. Discussions with them one can enjoy and treasure.

Sherri

Last edited:
Hollie,

Sherri
Sherri is a one man MCLU.

Roudy,

I see you as a spokesman for Caterpillar, standing in front of a Caterpillar bulldozer in the West Bank as it is running over an American protester trying to block the bulldozer from demolishing a Palestinian house. And there you stand cheering the bulldozer driver forward, to achieve the goals of the Israeli killing mission.

Sherri

I am fed up with Zionists trying to speak for everyone in the Middle East, Jews in Iran, Christians in Palestine, they try to speak for them and place their own disgusting and despicable racism and hate in these person's mouths and minds and hearts.
So, jews are hated for speaking for everybody.
I have no interest in speaking to racist Jews in Los Angeles or anywhere else in America, I have heard all about them. They walk into Iranian businesses in Westwood and make racist and condescending and arrogant comments about Muslim American Iranians who have immigrated here. I have no use for racists like that, I am not spending time talking with people who choose to live such trashy and racist lives. They disgust and revolt me beyond measure. I will converse with Jews on websites like Mondoweiss, Jews of conscience, who care about human rights of all. Discussions with them one can enjoy and treasure.
Now jews are required to be holier than the pope and to speak for everybody. Funny. And, bth., discussions are a great pastime to waste time.

Forum List

Back