Israeli Settlers Teach Their Children To Kill Early

No they weren't. They were for the most part nomadic herders, the Jews on the other hand have had a continuous presence there for over 5000 years. Your jordanians, syrians, egyptians and the rest of the arab rabble there have their own homelands, they're called Syria, Jordan, Arabia, Egypt, etc. By your dumbass argument the Greyhound bus driver that passes through Delaware on his Md to NJ route has land rights to Delaware.
I just posted the link that shows muslims have been living in that area since 638.

And here's the numbers of jewish migration into the area.

So basically, you're full of shit!

No they weren't. They were for the most part nomadic herders, the Jews on the other hand have had a continuous presence there for over 5000 years. Your jordanians, syrians, egyptians and the rest of the arab rabble there have their own homelands, they're called Syria, Jordan, Arabia, Egypt, etc. By your dumbass argument the Greyhound bus driver that passes through Delaware on his Md to NJ route has land rights to Delaware.
I just posted the link that shows muslims have been living in that area since 638.

And here's the numbers of jewish migration into the area.

So basically, you're full of shit!

The Jews have had a continuous presence in Israel for more than 5,000yrs and just because a nation is invaded by neighbors it doesn't give those neighbors "land rights" if those neighobrs get their asses whipped and kicked out of the nation. Israel is kind enough to allow many arabs to be Israeli citizens, at least the ones that didn't flee in terror like cockroaches when the lights come on, when Israel was re-established as a Soveriegn State in 1948.

There are testimonies who reject the 1000 years crap. Because its a myth.

And you will get nowhere till you solfe your ignorancy issues. Means get rid of it.

Arabs occupy Jewish land. Not the other way around.

I am still waiting to get my lost land back.
You can have your land, you just can't have theirs.

Looks to me like they've been there for 1500 years.

•638: Muslims capture Palestine from Byzantines.
•1099: Jerusalem under Crusader control (to 1187).
•1291: Mamelukes capture final Crusader strongholds Acre and Caesarea.
•1516: Ottomans capture Palestine (to 1917).
•1776-1804: Ahmad Pasha Al Jazzar appointed Ottoman ruler of Acre; builds port, monopolizes trade.
•1799: Napoleon attacks Acre; repulsed by Al Jazzar.
•1832: Muhammad Ali Pasha of Egypt occupies Palestine (to 1840).
•1840: Lord Palmerston advocates Jewish immigration to Palestine.
•1869: Suez Canal opened.
•1878: First Zionist settlement at Petach Tiqwa.
•1882-1903: First wave of 25,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1906-14: Second wave of 40,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1909: Tel Aviv founded north of Jaffa.
•1914: World War I starts; Ottoman Empire joins war on side of Germany, and attacks Russia.
•1916: Sykes-Picot Agreement secretly divides Ottoman Empire.
•1917: Balfour Declaration pledges UK support for "a Jewish national home in Palestine."
•1918: Palestine occupied by UK forces under General Allenby; World War I ends.
•1919-23: Third wave of over 35,000 Zionist immigrants.
•1920: League of Nations mandates Palestine and Mesopotamia to UK.
•1921: UK appoints Haj Amin al-Husseini as Mufti of Jerusalem
•1922: UK excludes Transjordan from Jewish immigration; first UK census of Palestine shows 78% Muslim Arab, 11% Jewish, 9.6% Christian Arab.
•1924-28: Fourth wave of 67,000 Zionist immigrants, raising Jewish population to 16%.
•1929-39: Fifth wave of over 250,000 Zionist immigrants, raising Jewish population to 30%.
•1936-39: Arab rebellion in Palestine.
•1939-45: World War II in Europe.
•1947: UN adopts plan to partition Palestine into two states; Israel declares independence, fights war against Arab forces.

Jew don't want any Palestinian property or land, They want their old inheritence and land. That's the difference.

Are you that stupid? What about my land? I'm waiting for that too

Than get rid of Hamas concince your brothers to make peace with us and come live next to my house if you want.

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

Not my fault. If your brothers didn't terrorize us, you would have been able to visit and live here.:eusa_whistle:

Than get rid of Hamas concince your brothers to make peace with us and come live next to my house if you want.

Oh please LiPush I had family way before Hamas ever existed. And today Hamas officials and Israeli officials met. On certain issues. And you know well I can't get citizenship what so ever and I'm not even allowed into Israel

Not my fault. If your brothers didn't terrorize us, you would have been able to visit and live here.:eusa_whistle:

Again it was before Hamas was created. Your brutal 60 year cleansing and offensive and occupation created those groups. Very fair don't whine about it. And Hamas doesn't launch rockets anymore even if Israel bombs their land and kills people

Again it was before Hamas was created. Your brutal 60 year cleansing and offensive and occupation created those groups. Very fair don't whine about it. And Hamas doesn't launch rockets anymore even if Israel bombs their land and kills people

Hamas does. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups, they don't fight the occupation. No normal Israeli Jew buys this nonsense anymore. We know they fight to kill all Jews and make them leave their homeland so Israel will be Islamic. It is against Islam to accept a Jewish land in a place which is mostly Islamic world. they fight in sake of religion.

Hamas does. Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other groups, they don't fight the occupation. No normal Israeli Jew buys this nonsense anymore. We know they fight to kill all Jews and make them leave their homeland so Israel will be Islamic. It is against Islam to accept a Jewish land in a place which is mostly Islamic world. they fight in sake of religion.

Hamas fought the occupation directly. By attacking occupying targets. And no it's not because you're jews. It's because the shit you have put us through in the past many decades.

again it was before hamas was created. Your brutal 60 year cleansing and offensive and occupation created those groups. Very fair don't whine about it. And hamas doesn't launch rockets anymore even if israel bombs their land and kills people

hamas does. Hamas, islamic jihad, and other groups, they don't fight the occupation. No normal israeli jew buys this nonsense anymore. We know they fight to kill all jews and make them leave their homeland so israel will be islamic. It is against islam to accept a jewish land in a place which is mostly islamic world. They fight in sake of religion.

hamas fought the occupation directly. By attacking occupying targets. And no it's not because you're jews. It's because the shit you have put us through in the past many decades.
bs

Hamas fought the occupation directly. By attacking occupying targets. And no it's not because you're jews. It's because the shit you have put us through in the past many decades.

Hamas does not operate outside of Palestine.

Hamas only attacks the occupation. The religion does not matter.

The Jews have had a continuous presence in Israel for more than 5,000yrs...
So have the arabs and they were 70% of the population in that area up until the zionist migration.

and just because a nation is invaded by neighbors it doesn't give those neighbors "land rights" if those neighobrs get their asses whipped and kicked out of the nation.
Like the Israeli's in the West Bank and Gaza?

Israel is kind enough to allow many arabs to be Israeli citizens,
That's 2nd class citizens in a racist, apartheid state.

at least the ones that didn't flee in terror like cockroaches when the lights come on,
It wasn't lights, it was jewish terrorism.

when Israel was re-established as a Soveriegn State in 1948.
There was no "re-establishment". Israel was created in 1948. Period. What happened 2000 years ago doesn't mean shit and has no legal relevency.

Of course. They aren't a global group. They are specifically for their people. They only are against the occupation of their lands

Of course. They aren't a global group. They are specifically for their people. They only are against the occupation of their lands

Hamas is recognized as a national liberation organization by the UN and the majority of the rest of the world.

That terrorist crap is just part of Israel's propaganda.

Hamas is recognized as a national liberation organization by the UN and the majority of the rest of the world.

That terrorist crap is just part of Israel's propaganda.

True. They use that tactic to erase the history of events prior to that. It makes people think everything is because of Hamas. When in reality they need to learn what the Palestinians were put through over the last decades.

You have a twisted view of the history of violent Arab terror gangs. They first formed a century ago with the express purpose of killing and intimidating their Jewish neighbors. Dozens of these gangs have come and gone (or morphed) over that time.
Hamas is just the 1980's version of the same pathetic plan which has left today's hapless "Palestinians" in the situation we now find them.

You have a twisted view of the history of violent Arab terror gangs. They first formed a century ago with the express purpose of killing and intimidating their Jewish neighbors. Dozens of these gangs have come and gone (or morphed) over that time.
Hamas is just the 1980's version of the same pathetic plan which has left today's hapless "Palestinians" in the situation we now find them.

You have a twisted view.

I was responding to the nonsensense that tin posted, though your nonsense was no better which is why I told him in this repsonse that I'll tell him the same thing I told you. Neither one of you are dealing in historical facts or current reality. Both of you are doing nothing but showing your bigotry, prejudice and ignorance.
And you're trying to make this dumbass argument that a name for the people living in that area for generations, negates their land rights and their inherent right to self-determination.

It doesn't matter what you call them, they were living there before the zionists showed up and they have land rights.

Camel crap. International "humanitarian" agencies signed up any Arab for "3 hots and a cot" who showed up with proof of just 2 years of local residency (and I doubt that proof consisted of anything more than a note from Mom). You must be aware that social services agencies while necessary, can be as self-serving as they are client serving.
That whole Arab "refugee" thing was and remains the biggest fraud in UN history.

Why start in 1947?
You can go back to the turn of the century and you still don't have the majority.

Maybe not. But that was not my point. My point is that Jewish history goes waaaaay back but you people try to lie about it
Why do you think the ethnic cleansing of the Canaanites 3000 years ago by your ancestors entitles you to the land of Palestine today?

Why do you expect the US taxpayer to underwrite your colonial efforts?

Are you the "chosen people", or what?

I was responding to the nonsensense that tin posted, though your nonsense was no better which is why I told him in this repsonse that I'll tell him the same thing I told you. Neither one of you are dealing in historical facts or current reality. Both of you are doing nothing but showing your bigotry, prejudice and ignorance.
And you're trying to make this dumbass argument that a name for the people living in that area for generations, negates their land rights and their inherent right to self-determination.

It doesn't matter what you call them, they were living there before the zionists showed up and they have land rights.

Camel crap. International "humanitarian" agencies signed up any Arab for "3 hots and a cot" who showed up with proof of just 2 years of local residency (and I doubt that proof consisted of anything more than a note from Mom). You must be aware that social services agencies while necessary, can be as self-serving as they are client serving.
That whole Arab "refugee" thing was and remains the biggest fraud in UN history.

Are you saying that all Palestinians lived there for only two years?

The Jews of "Palestine" lived in Israel much before the Arab occupation and theft of Jewish lands.
You're not going to solve any problems until you resolve your honesty issues.

I just posted the map of land ownership in 1948 and arabs owned 70% of the land in Palestine. And they had been living there continuously for a 1000 years.

:lol::lol::lol:
You are hardly one to whine about other's honesty, Princess, and Arab "refugees" were required to prove only 2 years of local residency (and I doubt any were refused).

Israel - 23,000 days of STATEHOOD and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still WHINING!

Forum List

Back