Israeli election

RandomVariable

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
From the forecast of the polls Herzog will be the next Prime Minister of Israel. Herzog has promised a much different line with Palestine. A much more consolatory path than what Netanyahu has become known for. For those who are aware of the mandate from God realizes what this means for Israel. Do not feel injustice has been done for these things must come to pass.

This indicates that Bibi speech put Israel's interests above his own.

You would think that
m0137.gif

You would think that
m0137.gif

Well isn't that a clever retort. Someone with higher thinking skills would comprehend that making that speech despite the apparent negative political fallout might have been a commendable undertaking.
And some might think that it merely backfired, or didnt have the intended effects

You would think that
m0137.gif

Well isn't that a clever retort. Someone with higher thinking skills would comprehend that making that speech despite the apparent negative political fallout might have been a commendable undertaking.
And some might think that it merely backfired, or didnt have the intended effects
What I do not fully understand is Obama saying that because an election was coming up he was not going to treat Netanyahu as the legit leader of his country.

You would think that
m0137.gif

What I do not fully understand is Obama saying that because an election was coming up he was not going to treat Netanyahu as the legit leader of his country.
I can understand why you don't understand that. That's not what was said.

The president said he would not become a political prop for a candidate so close to an election

Which God will reward him for because a good leader does put the interests of his nation before himself or an election. He puts his country first. Some leaders know nothing about that. Benjamin Netanyahu is an honorable man. Israeli's should appreciate that and I believe they will.

Forum List

Back