Israel Wants Peace

The Zionists are/were not "Israelites", you clown. They were people from Russia, Poland, Germany and almost every other European country. And, the Palestinians are generally the descendants same people that have always lived in Palestine, conversion to a more convenient religion does not change the people.

Just as the Italians were not Americans and invaded from Italy, The Palestinians were never arab they were invaders from the south, but they were Jews as called such by the Romans and then the muslims. Try reading some of the History of Judaism and you will see that many faked conversion while keeping their religion alive. Invading arab muslims can not be of another race can they, any more than invading Europeans can be Native Americans

The Zionists are/were not "Israelites", you clown. They were people from Russia, Poland, Germany and almost every other European country. And, the Palestinians are generally the descendants same people that have always lived in Palestine, conversion to a more convenient religion does not change the people.

Hey Monte! Did you also know that Snoopy shot down the Red Baron?

Darn you are easy. And so transparent. LOL

You are the one that is easy as you allow NAZI JEW HATRED to cloud your mind

Aw Monte. I just want to thank you for being such a good sport for us to play with.

Aw Monte. I just want to thank you for being such a good sport for us to play with.

Now you are just gushing transparency. That's so endearing. But too easy.

Now you are just gushing transparency. That's so endearing. But too easy.

OOOOOO look monte has a new word to play with, I wonder if e will claim hasbara when he is shown to be transparent

Israel wants the Peace Process but not the Peace. While ‘the process’ is going on the settlers continue grabbing land , building their settlements and Killing Palestinians

Israel wants the Peace Process but not the Peace. While ‘the process’ is going on the settlers continue grabbing land , building their settlements and Killing Palestinians

Golly gee. Do you think maybe the Arab countries made a bad mistake uniting to annihilate Israel & leaving the Palestinians as refugees without which there would have been no disputed land to occupy?

The neighboring countries united in an attempt to stop the Jew's onslaught on the Christians and Muslims designed to intimidate them into escaping for their safety, but they were too late. The Jews had started the onslaught by at least January 1948 (if not earlier) and the neighboring countries couldn't get themselves mobilized until May 1948, and all was lost already for the Palestinians.

"
(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict. "

A AC.21 7 of 29 January 1948

The neighboring countries united in an attempt to stop the Jew's onslaught on the Christians and Muslims designed to intimidate them into escaping for their safety, but they were too late. The Jews had started the onslaught by at least January 1948 (if not earlier) and the neighboring countries couldn't get themselves mobilized until May 1948, and all was lost already for the Palestinians.

"
(c) The representative of the Mandatory Power informed the Commission at its sixteenth meeting on 21 January 1948, that

"

• “in the present circumstances the Jewish story that the Arabs are the attackers and the Jews the attacked is not tenable. The Arabs are determined to show that they will not submit tamely to the United Nations Plan of Partition; while the Jews are trying to consolidate the advantages gained at the General Assembly by a succession of drastic operations designed to intimidate and cure the Arabs of any desire for further conflict. "

A AC.21 7 of 29 January 1948
OMG! You mean Israel convinced the Arabs to unite on several borders so Israel could massacre them & leave the Palestinians as refugees? I didn't know that. Amazing what we can learn from Monte. Please excuse me while I go tell my neighbors.

Amazing to see cognizant dissonance at short range. The facts are written in black and white, in the form of a dispatch to the UN, and MJ actually responds it. Amazing!

Amazing to see cognizant dissonance at short range. The facts are written in black and white, in the form of a dispatch to the UN, and MJ actually responds it. Amazing!

Hey Monte, did you hear the one about

Hey Monte, did you know that those Zionists built their wailing wall around the Al Aqsa Mosque?

Again, I wasn't aware that 19th and 20th century Europeans built a wailing wall.

Yes, & did you know that those Zionists in Israel are committing genocide on the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

What's your point, that the Zionists have not been able to kill enough non-Jews?

Again, I wasn't aware that 19th and 20th century Europeans built a wailing wall.

Yes, & did you know that those Zionists in Israel are committing genocide on the Palestinians? In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only just over 6 million of them left.

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

What's your point, that the Zionists have not been able to kill enough non-Jews?

Oh Monte, are you a dunce? My point is Israel is stealing Palestinian land & committing genocide upon the Palestinians. Good luck with reading disability.

Well, the Zionists came from Europe, evicted the people living in Palestine and now their descendants live on land and homes that the Christians and Muslims once owned. That is theft.

Read the definition of genocide.

Well, the Zionists came from Europe, evicted the people living in Palestine and now their descendants live on land and homes that the Christians and Muslims once owned. That is theft.

Read the definition of genocide.
They retook land given to them by God.

Forum List

Back