Israel Shares 43 Minutes of Gruesome Hamas Attacks

Hmmmm? :rolleyes-41:Palistinians should not have elected a terrorist organization to do their bidding for them.
Just look what happened after the terrorists invaded Israel. Hamas should not have listened to Iran, neither give a crap
about the citizens of Palestine....nor do you.

When did the terrorists invade Israel. Last time I checked it very much the other way around.

Here is what I'm all you oh so fucking righteous "Right To Life" assholes.

All you people do bleat and bloviate about fucking important life is, to the point where you want to force 12-Year Old Girls who are victim of rape and/or incest. You shout about the fucking dignity of life and shout how much you care.

But when Israel is deliberately killing Palestinian babies and Palestinian "Unborn" you do not two shits one damn bit. The silence all you fucking "Right To Life" assholes is in fact deafening.

The "Right To Life" means exactly that....the "Right To Life". It means that a baby in Gaza and the Occupied Terroritories has the same "Right To Life" as a baby in the United States.

It means an "Pre-born" infant in Palestinian has the "Right To Life" as a "Pre-born" as a "Pre-Born" infant in the United States.

The so-called "Right To Life" is a Univeral Right, a right that all people living on this planet. No one gets to pick and choose who does and/does not have that right.

A dead baby in Gaza and the Occupied Terrorities is just as dead as baby in Israel or in the United States,they are ll equally dead and that is what you people refuse to accept or understand.

Once you or anyone else starts to decide who does and/doe NOT have the so-called, "Right To Life" it becomes selection, which is exactly what the SS did during WWII. Which is path that I for one will fight against. All life has value, deciding who has life is not up a government.

Oh… So Biden lied Disappointed that you didn’t see a picture of a beheaded baby? Sorry 😞 it ruined your day
Don’t put words on my mouth darling just like the Israeli/ US media!
US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports and claims of Israeli officials. (BS) The White House has walked back President Joe Biden's claim that he saw pictures of beheaded children following Hamas's deadly attack on Israel..
Do urself a favor and educate it.. just copy and slap on google and you’ll have enough resources..

When did the terrorists invade Israel. Last time I checked it very much the other way around.

All you people do bleat and bloviate about fucking important life is, to the point where you want to force 12-Year Old Girls who are victim of rape and/or incest. You shout about the fucking dignity of life and shout how much you care.

But when Israel is deliberately killing Palestinian babies and Palestinian "Unborn" you do not two shits one damn bit. The silence all you fucking "Right To Life" assholes is in fact deafening.

The "Right To Life" means exactly that....the "Right To Life". It means that a baby in Gaza and the Occupied Terroritories has the same "Right To Life" as a baby in the United States.

It means an "Pre-born" infant in Palestinian has the "Right To Life" as a "Pre-born" as a "Pre-Born" infant in the United States.

The so-called "Right To Life" is a Univeral Right, a right that all people living on this planet. No one gets to pick and choose who does and/does not have that right.

A dead baby in Gaza and the Occupied Terrorities is just as dead as baby in Israel or in the United States,they are ll equally dead and that is what you people refuse to accept or understand.

Once you or anyone else starts to decide who does and/doe NOT have the so-called, "Right To Life" it becomes selection, which is exactly what the SS did during WWII. Which is path that I for one will fight against. All life has value, deciding who has life is not up a government.
Preach 👌🏼♥️

Oh… So Biden lied Disappointed that you didn’t see a picture of a beheaded baby? Sorry 😞 it ruined your day
Also Sorry to expose ur despicable double standards by these news which u and the crooked government n media don’t highlight!!

Defence for Children International (DCI) said that Israeli occupation forces had killed 37 Palestinian children and maimed 13 others since the start of 2018

In a statement, the DCI said that the Israeli occupation forces intentionally target Palestinian children and cause them permanent disabilities.

Eyewitnesses stressed that the children who were killed or wounded did not pose any danger to occupation forces when they were gunned down, citing the killing of 18-month-old toddler Bayan Abu-Khamash and her pregnant mother, who were killed in an Israeli air strike at the end of last week in Gaza.

Abdullah Qasim, a Palestinian child from Gaza, was shot by an Israeli sniper, Ali Farwaneh was shot and his lower limbs paralysed and Saleh Ashour was shot in the head and lost his sight, DCI said, noting all of them were targeted during their participation in the “Great March of Return” protests.

DCI called for carrying out investigations into the intentional Israeli targeting of peaceful Palestinian children with the aim of killing or maiming them.

Don’t put words on my mouth darling just like the Israeli/ US media!
US president spokesperson says comments were based on news reports and claims of Israeli officials. (BS) The White House has walked back President Joe Biden's claim that he saw pictures of beheaded children following Hamas's deadly attack on Israel..
Do urself a favor and educate it.. just copy and slap on google and you’ll have enough resources..
Link, please . Just admit you’re lying

Also Sorry to expose ur despicable double standards by these news which u and the crooked government n media don’t highlight!!

Defence for Children International (DCI) said that Israeli occupation forces had killed 37 Palestinian children and maimed 13 others since the start of 2018

In a statement, the DCI said that the Israeli occupation forces intentionally target Palestinian children and cause them permanent disabilities.

Eyewitnesses stressed that the children who were killed or wounded did not pose any danger to occupation forces when they were gunned down, citing the killing of 18-month-old toddler Bayan Abu-Khamash and her pregnant mother, who were killed in an Israeli air strike at the end of last week in Gaza.

Abdullah Qasim, a Palestinian child from Gaza, was shot by an Israeli sniper, Ali Farwaneh was shot and his lower limbs paralysed and Saleh Ashour was shot in the head and lost his sight, DCI said, noting all of them were targeted during their participation in the “Great March of Return” protests.

DCI called for carrying out investigations into the intentional Israeli targeting of peaceful Palestinian children with the aim of killing or maiming them.
Bet you didn’t mind the killings of the Fogel Family, Hallel Yanik and his brother, Gilad Sharr, Nattali Frankel , etc etc . Maybe next time a Palestinian dies I’ll hand out Candy That’s what they do 🇮🇱✡️

Link, please . Just admit you’re lying
Oh I love to expose and roast you pro- Zionists

AI generated photos for burnt babies

US white house admitting they haven’t seen any proofs and Biden just parroted Zionists as we’ll know he’s on their payroll!

Who’s the Liar and delusional now big mouth??

I was against Hamas but after I saw and knew more about the Israeli atrocities I totally understand why they did it! They didn’t slaughter any Israelis, they didn’t rape anyone (such dumb allegation) otherwise they took hostages to exchange them for Palestinian hostages ( a lot of kids among them) Like they did when they took Galead Shalit in 2004 I believe and exchanged him for 1025 Palestinians! Also I read that Hamas are all orphanages whose families were humiliated and murdered by Israelis so Israel is to blame for creating what it called terrorism…

Wow... the shills are coming out of the woodwork on this one.

Oh I love to expose and roast you pro- Zionists

AI generated photos for burnt babies

US white house admitting they haven’t seen any proofs and Biden just parroted Zionists as we’ll know he’s on their payroll!

Who’s the Liar and delusional now big mouth??
YOU ARE ! “ That SPECIFIC episode and NUMBER I can not confirm “.

I’m heartbroken for all civilians killed on both sides! However Israeli civilians aren’t supposed to be considered as mere civilians! they trespassed/ broke into Palestinian’s homes, stole my food and resources, slept on palestinian’s beds and supported a government who is killing their children, so they’re not just a civilians for me tbh!! They’re partners in crimes and accomplices!

Watch a Zionist for a Palestinian lady begging a zionist, Jacob, who stole her house to leave it and his answer was “ If I didn’t steal it someone else will” What da fuck is that???? Who da fack supports this but an immoral low person!!! Fuckin answe me!!!

As per our US laws if she shot him, she’s defending herself and her property! What da fuck is ur fuckin excuse!!!!

I’m heartbroken for all civilians killed on both sides! However Israeli civilians aren’t supposed to be considered as mere civilians! they trespassed/ broke into Palestinian’s homes, stole my food and resources, slept on palestinian’s beds and supported a government who is killing their children, so they’re not just a civilians for me tbh!! They’re partners in crimes and accomplices!

Watch a Zionist for a Palestinian lady begging a zionist, Jacob, who stole her house to leave it and his answer was “ If I didn’t steal it someone else will” What da fuck is that???? Who da fack supports this but an immoral low person!!! Fuckin answe me!!!

As per our US laws if she shot him, she’s defending herself and her property! What da fuck is ur fuckin excuse!!!!

🥱

Shameful. Disgusting. He is stealing from this Woman and her familynd he does not care at all. IF on the other hand this a Palestinian Man stealing an Israeli Woman AND HER FAMILY he would have been shot dead!

Last edited:

:laughing0301: Hamas is a terrorist organization.....period. Hamas invaded Israel Oct 7th.

Don't invade Israel unless you are wanting to get your ass handed to you, which seems to be the case.
By the way, the terrorist need to guide their rockets and quit hitting their own hospitals.
:rolleyes-41:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back