Israel is royally kicking Hamas’ butt

You could call the Israelis savages for what they have done the past 80 years.

So now you’re open,y defending Hamas. What a surprise. Hamas are subhumanoid savage animals, that put babies in ovens, raped women, killed kids, and took a nine month old baby hostage. Palestinians are truly a depraved demented people. Israelis have never committed such barbaric war crimes and atrocities and never will.

To respond with a slight exaggeration, there are close to 7 billion more like them!
The entire world population are like Hamas?! You are a good example of the average pro Pali supporter, lots of bluster, lies, exaggerations, bigotry, ignorance and stupidity. One size fits all pro Palestinians.

Demonstrably untrue.

1. There has been a continuous presence of a Jewish community in the land for over 3,000 years and

2. Until 1948, the term "Palestinian" referred EVERY inhabitant of the region be they Jewish, Muslim, xtians, or Buddhist.

3. The term "Palestinians" referring exclusively to Arab people of the region didn't even come into use until the late 1960s.

60420.jpg

fncceo... this is not a reply to the points you raised, this is a reflection on the conflict that I don't even know why it popped up in my mind after reading your post.

Years ago, a fellow poster whose screen name I don't even remember anymore, told me:

José... You are the author of the most horrendous, monstrous posts ever typed in the history of the US Message Board.

I wondered why he said that and concluded that it could only be my posts with pictures of the towers collapsing and people falling that I post now and then when I see people mocking the death of Palestinians.

It's not trolling because the causal link between the Israeli-Palestinian conflict the act of mega terrorism America suffered at the beggining of the 21st century is obvious to the point of being silly to even mention it.

But his remarks led me to a deeper reflection on this conflict and a self-criticism that I will share with you all below:

Last edited:
"You have, on one side, Martybegun, Jgalt, toobfreak, Roudy, Polishprince advocating total war on Palestinians in Gaza and the WB, the very same people who should be citizens of Israel.

On the other side, here I am replying to those posts by mocking a tragedy.

So I can only conclude that no other subject in human history seems to have the same ability to bring the worst of human nature to the surface as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

On both sides."

So now you’re open,y defending Hamas. What a surprise. Hamas are subhumanoid savage animals, that put babies in ovens, raped women, killed kids, and took a nine month old baby hostage. Palestinians are truly a depraved demented people. Israelis have never committed such barbaric war crimes and atrocities and never will.
Are you Klan? You seem to be an especially toxic one.
Mississippi?
Immature teen?

"You have, on one side, Martybegun, Jgalt, toobfreak, Roudy, Polishprince advocating total war on Palestinians in Gaza and the WB, the very same people who should be citizens of Israel.

On the other side, here I am replying to those posts by mocking a tragedy.

So I can only conclude that no other subject in human history seems to have the same ability to bring the worst of human nature to the surface as the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

On both sides."
Well if you stop writing everything in bold and large as if what you have to say is important or even remotely true, you would face the reality that Palestinian animals kidnapped a nine month old baby (after slaughtering the parents) that if alive, would have turned a year old now. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of the barbarism they committed in Oct. 7.

Well if you stop writing everything in bold and large as if what you have to say is important or even remotely true, you would face the reality that Palestinian animals kidnapped a nine month old baby (after slaughtering the parents) that if alive, would have turned a year old now. And that’s just the tip of the iceberg of the barbarism they committed in Oct. 7.

36154.jpg

Save your cheap propaganda to the racist Jews and super patriotic americans clowns of this Message Board who (just like you) can't find Palestine on a map of the Middle East and get their butts kicked all over the place when they try and debate the conflict with a 10 year old palestinian kid.

Do you wanna see something important?

Then I'm gonna show you...

October 7 was a reaction to 75 years of zionist atrocities, 75 years of Israel's shoot to kill policy against unarmed palestinian peasants described by Benny Morris:

"Even before the Truce, IDF units had received order to use fire to prevent infiltration and harvesting along and behind the lines."

Israel's Border Wars, Benny Morris

The IDF had already instituted a broad range of measures to combat infiltration, including patrols and ambushes (on both sides of the line), and mine fields, during the 1948 war. The front lines effectively became free fire zones and troops were usually ordered to shoot to kill.

Infiltrators - most of them harvesters or scavengers - were killed and wounded in their dozens along the lines.

UN observers' reports furnish a stream of descriptions of IDF machine-gunners and snipers killing and wounding (and, ocasionally, detaining) Arab harvesters and scavengers (and pack animals) along the truce lines during late 1948 and early 1949.

Or, as the American military attaché in Tel Aviv put it, simply: the 'Israel defense policy is shoot to kill all Arabs violating frontiers'.

Last edited:
Get down on your knees before talking to me, zionist bootlicker, because you're not addressing the sorry bunch of illiterates and know-nothings who bark about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict here.

36154.jpg

Save your cheap propaganda to the racist Jews and super patriotic americans clowns of this Message Board who (just like you) can't find Palestine on a map of the Middle East and get their butts kicked all over the place when they try and debate the conflict with a 10 year old palestinian kid.

Do you wanna see something important?

Then I'm gonna show you...

October 7 was a reaction to 75 years of zionist atrocities, 75 years of Israel's shoot to kill policy against unarmed palestinian peasants described by Benny Morris:

"Even before the Truce, IDF units had received order to use fire to prevent infiltration and harvesting along and behind the lines."

The IDF had already instituted a broad range of measures to combat infiltration, including patrols and ambushes (on both sides of the line), and mine fields, during the 1948 war. The front lines effectively became free fire zones and troops were usually ordered to shoot to kill.

Infiltrators - most of them harvesters or scavengers - were killed and wounded in their dozens along the lines.

UN observers' reports furnish a stream of descriptions of IDF machine-gunners and snipers killing and wounding (and, ocasionally, detaining) Arab harvesters and scavengers (and pack animals) along the truce lines during late 1948 and early 1949.

Or, as the American military attaché in Tel Aviv put it, simply: the 'Israel defense policy is shoot to kill all Arabs violating frontiers'.

All that bullshit by Benny nobody heard of and cares who the fuck he is, and you still didn’t deny that Palestinian animals kidnapped a nine month old baby after killing its parents and are still holding on to it. They deserve everything that is happening to them and more.

I will admit that the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian people, and I add, the International Criminal Court is now investigating this and when their findings become public the world community well designate Israel a terrorist state and once done no country on this planet will come to their aid.

:)-

I will admit that the Israelis are committing genocide against the Palestinian people, and I add, the International Criminal Court is now investigating this and when their findings become public the world community well designate Israel a terrorist state and once done no country on this planet will come to their aid.

Israel is royally kissing Hamas’ butt
View attachment 889405
Meanwhile, another subhumanoid Hamas animal is eliminated.

Top Hamas Official in West Bank Strike​

Ahmed Abdullah Abu Shalal had been responsible for a "number of terrorist attacks" over the past year, including one in annexed east Jerusalem, the army said.

He was "eliminated in a precision air strike," it said in a statement that had a video link showing the strike on a vehicle.

An AFP correspondent saw a pile of debris and mangled remains of a car that was hit in the strike near the Balata camp in the northern West Bank city of Nablus.

Despite the madness of Racist Troll Raspberry in Fairy Land , our good friends the Freedom Fighters are methodically hammering the Nazi Israelis .
The end game could involve Nazi Israeli followers trudging the desert looking for a new home again .

So Freedom Fighters of the world unite
To destroy the Nazi Israeli shite

The new Hamas Hammers marching victory chant .

Despite the madness of Racist Troll Raspberry in Fairy Land , our good friends the Freedom Fighters are methodically hammering the Nazi Israelis .
The end game could involve Nazi Israeli followers trudging the desert looking for a new home again .

So Freedom Fighters of the world unite
To destroy the Nazi Israeli shite

The new Hamas Hammers marching victory chant .

1705542781983.jpeg

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

image upload

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum List

Back