Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

Syria is experiencing the strongest earthquake in its modern history, thousands are dying, tens of thousands are homeless, and the whole world is sending humanitarian aid.
And Israel bombs its homes and airport with the approval of Western countries.
Israel bombs Iranian planes and anything else Iranian which should not be in Syria.

And as you have not paid attention, Israel has sent help to Turkey AND Syria as it does all around the world when anything like this happens.

EDUCATE yourself.

Maybe Russia should, according to your recipe, bomb all countries that help the nazis of Ukraine? After all, they shouldn't be there.
There are Nazis in the US. And everywhere else in the world. There are communists everywhere in the world.

You seem to think that Nazis are a problem because Putin said so. Especially in Ukraine, a country Putin wants for his own, like a toy at a store.

Thank you for listening to Putin's anti Ukraine propaganda. Try not to. Your mind will thank you for it.

I don't need no stinking propaganda. I know this problem by heart. I have spent almost half of my life in Ukraine. So don't give me that "propaganda" crap.
Say HI to Putin. :). He loves you :)

And start a thread about how Putin goes about fighting Nazism around the world, starting with Ukraine. This thread is not it.

Syria is experiencing the strongest earthquake in its modern history, thousands are dying, tens of thousands are homeless, and the whole world is sending humanitarian aid.
And Israel bombs its homes and airport with the approval of Western countries.
Just one question. How are they treating you on the funny farm?

194B195E-658D-473A-901B-783FC5BDF9F2.jpeg

Forum List

Back