Israel: Helping To Make A Better World

You are proof that mentally ill people omit context.

You have a point. Taking the West Bank, Shayba farms, Golan heights and East Jerusalem provide context and provocation.
Read Moishe Dayan and martin Van Cleveld.

You have a point. Taking the West Bank, Shayba farms, Golan heights and East Jerusalem provide context and provocation.
Read Moishe Dayan and martin Van Cleveld.
Read my middle finger.
You have never addressed the fact that Jordan has had almost 2,000,000 West Bank Jordanians in a Refugee Camp because you’re a lying piece of shit.

Read my middle finger.
You have never addressed the fact that Jordan has had almost 2,000,000 West Bank Jordanians in a Refugee Camp because you’re a lying piece of shit.

They dream of returning to their ancestral homes.

Desert farming in the Negev, Israel. Illustrative. Deposit Photos

Desert farming in the Negev, Israel

They were given a homeland in 1948. They should take their grievance to the Zionists.
Here is the thread you seem to have lost sight of.

Do not post here about the creation of Israel.

Here is the thread you seem to have lost sight of.

Do not post here about the creation of Israel.

Can't you follow the discussion?

Can't you follow the discussion?
What is this thread about? Are you discussing anything about what the topic is about?

How is what you and Independent are discussing about "Israel: Helping to make a better world? "

I am seeing nothing on that. Just your usual saying about Israel which has what to do with this thread?

"
Read Moishe Dayan and martin Van Cleveld."

"They dream of returning to their ancestral homes."

"There's also the memory of the Yemeni orphans who disappeared in Israel. Yemenite Children Affair - Wikipedia"

Exactly how far back in the pages does this conversation goes back which has nothing to do with "Israel: Helping to make a better world". On which page?

I see that you suddenly answered a post on page 12, from page 1 to Indeependent's answer to Watching From Afar poster. And it sadly continues, every now and then, bringing the history of how Israel was created, etc, etc.

So, what discussion exactly is going on separate from what I posted above, which has any business to be discussed on this thread?

Forum List

Back