Israel Has Green Light From Hamas

USAF 2023

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2012

To do whatever it can to inflict as many Casualties as possible the Israelis were psychotic enough to consider " Right of Return" it's obvious the Goal and violence would be Israel's destruction from the inside . I have ALWAYS stated that " International Law" does NOT exist.
I have always stated that Olmert's offer in 2008 was more then generous

Last edited:
It's always a good practice to believe in what the leaders of a death cult say.

That's where we fucked-up with Iran....Every time their leaders chanted "Death to America" it should have been punctuated with a cruise missile attack, space lasers, or whatever. ;)

To do whatever it can to inflict as many Casualties as possible the Israelis were psychotic enough to consider " Right of Return" it's obvious the Goal and violence would be Israel's destruction from the inside . I have ALWAYS stated that " International Law" does NOT exist.
It's most unfortunate that you're both intellectually incompetent and morally insane.

Your OP reflects the mindset of a violent antisemite at best, and the morals of a Nazi at worst.

You support genocide; ignorance and bigotry are your only supporting argument.

It's most unfortunate that you're both intellectually incompetent and morally insane.

Your OP reflects the mindset of a violent antisemite at best, and the morals of a Nazi at worst.

You have NO comment on Hamas Goal to annihilate and destroy Israel? HEIL HITLERb

Olmert's offer was farce. Look at a map.

Notice that Hamas has VOWED to do it again yet Suranda denies it ???🥱🇮🇱

Hamas has been very helpful to Bibi Netanyahu.

The Likud Charter is just like the Hamas Charter.

If anyone doubted you Islamist filth
ever held truth and integrity to any value.

Where in the Likud charter is a "holy war" mentioned?

Please tell us what Abbas offered as a alternative and why Olmert’ rejected it

Arafat had nothing to offer. Israel occupies the West Bank, Gaza and the Golan. Tiny disconnected patches of land crisscrossed with Jewish only roads, walls and checkpoints is not a viable state.

After 50 years of occupation there's still no effective police force or courts.

The Jews have forgotten when they were refugee survivors or subject to Roman occupation.

They have forgotten Hitler and his Nuremberg laws.

Good boy,

now you can go back to demanding

exclusive Arab domination over the entire Middle East...

how-do-we-deal-with-each-other.jpg

Forum List

Back