Israel ex-security chiefs urge Netanyahu to accept Iran deal

What Bibi thinks doesn't matter a fucking damn. He lost his chance to cut a deal, long ago...

Really....?

and Hussein Obama or Kerry matters? or their darn deals matter?

really? please
Since they cut the deal, it matters greatly, The Jewish peanut-gallery, not a damn.

Who cut the deal ...the idiot Kerry or the Muslim Hussein Obama?
They cut nothing...no deal ..... they don't count and they are not there.
Your extreme butthurt is noted...and hysterical!

like I care what you say....:dunno::popcorn:

What Bibi thinks doesn't matter a fucking damn. He lost his chance to cut a deal, long ago...

Really....?

and Hussein Obama or Kerry matters? or their darn deals matter?

really? please
Since they cut the deal, it matters greatly, The Jewish peanut-gallery, not a damn.

Who cut the deal ...the idiot Kerry or the Muslim Hussein Obama?
They cut nothing...no deal ..... they don't count and they are not there.
Your extreme butthurt is noted...and hysterical!

like I care what you say....:dunno::popcorn:

Yo, tell him baby! You did say X?

"GTP"

Why does Bibi think he knows more than the Generals and Mossad Chiefs? If Obama was going against the Generals and CIA, wingnuts and Wingnutsteins and Wingnutbergs and Wingnutskis would be outraged. OUTRAGED, I say!

Jerusalem (AFP) - Many Israeli ex-generals and former security chiefs have signed a petition urging Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to accept the nuclear deal between world powers and Iran, which he strongly opposes.

A petition signed by the former officials and made public Monday calls the July 14 accord a "fait accompli".

It urges the government to pursue a policy that would "restore trust and reinforce security and diplomatic cooperation with the American administration".

Doing so would "allow us to prepare to face the numerous challenges that will result from the agreement", the petition says.

The signatories include two former heads of the Shin Bet internal security agency, Ami Ayalon and Carmi Gillon; a former deputy director of the Mossad intelligence agency, Amiram Levin; the ex-chief of the Atomic Energy Commission Uzi Eilmann; and dozens of former generals and senior officers.

bibi is a politician & needs to keep the ppl scared & supporting him to protect them..

Netanyahu is irrelevant. Nobody gives a shit what he says, and he has no leverage, as a Welfare State.

Have you looked in the mirror? Get your stool out and stand up and look at the reflection, irrelevance will be the image of your reflection...

So the billions we have given Israel are no real threat to the Palestinians, they certainly do not give a shit what he says, right?

Syndy your stupidity know no bounds...

Why does Bibi think he knows more than the Generals and Mossad Chiefs? If Obama was going against the Generals and CIA, wingnuts and Wingnutsteins and Wingnutbergs and Wingnutskis would be outraged. OUTRAGED, I say!

Jerusalem (AFP) - Many Israeli ex-generals and former security chiefs have signed a petition urging Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu to accept the nuclear deal between world powers and Iran, which he strongly opposes.

A petition signed by the former officials and made public Monday calls the July 14 accord a "fait accompli".

It urges the government to pursue a policy that would "restore trust and reinforce security and diplomatic cooperation with the American administration".

Doing so would "allow us to prepare to face the numerous challenges that will result from the agreement", the petition says.

The signatories include two former heads of the Shin Bet internal security agency, Ami Ayalon and Carmi Gillon; a former deputy director of the Mossad intelligence agency, Amiram Levin; the ex-chief of the Atomic Energy Commission Uzi Eilmann; and dozens of former generals and senior officers.

bibi is a politician & needs to keep the ppl scared & supporting him to protect them..

Yo, are you thinking about Obama?

"GTP"

Of course Obama doesn't go against our Generals. He gets rid of them...

Obama Purging the Military - 197 Officers in 5 Years The SUA Blog Stand Up America US
Deflection FAIL
No, THIS is deflection fail... :slap:

So if Benji accepts "the deal" then what? :dunno:

Accept it or not, it would be a meaningless gesture with absolutely no effect on the future outcome of Iran's actions.

...or inactions.

There- I've genuflected rather than deflected. :bowdown:

:slap:
Netanyahu is irrelevant. Nobody gives a shit what he says, and he has no leverage, as a Welfare State.
Now wait a minute. Your post references Ben Net, you slap my ass for "deflecting", and now you say he's irrelevant?

Da fuck you drinking boy? Kool Aid? :slap:

"GTP"

Does obama come to mind when you need protection??? :afro:

Of course Obama doesn't go against our Generals. He gets rid of them...

Obama Purging the Military - 197 Officers in 5 Years The SUA Blog Stand Up America US
Deflection FAIL
No, THIS is deflection fail... :slap:

So if Benji accepts "the deal" then what? :dunno:

Accept it or not, it would be a meaningless gesture with absolutely no effect on the future outcome of Iran's actions.

...or inactions.

There- I've genuflected rather than deflected. :bowdown:

:slap:
Now wait a minute. Your post references Ben Net, you slap my ass for "deflecting", and now you say he's irrelevant?

Jesus fuck, man. Don't let me down here. You're better than this.

"GTP"

Yo, never, we are protecting ourselves! I would never depend on a Chicken Shit Man for my protection!!! Gay Lover!

"GTP"
Obama-and-Sharpton-Tie-The-Knot--125038.jpg

"GTP"

Yo, never, we are protecting ourselves! I would never depend on a Chicken Shit Man for my protection!!! Gay Lover!

"GTP"
View attachment 47693

If you recall he did not originally support anything gay~he, unlike some ppl evolved...

"GTP"

"GTP"
View attachment 47693

If you recall he did not originally support anything gay~he, unlike some ppl evolved...

Yo, he did it for votes, but he might be a fag on the side?

"GTP"

Well you could always email & ask him if you are interested in it..

I thought this thread was about the Generals and Mossad chiefs saying this deal was good for Israel's security?

Now, if you are agreeing with me that it matters not what Bibi agrees to, then I agree with you.

If you are saying the Iran Deal is a meaningless gesture, then I disagree with you, and fart in your general direction.

Why do you guys think you can recycle the same argument that you used against bush against Israel? Is this really a hatred against anyone and anything that is right wing. I'm beginning to think that our authoritian friends hate the democratic process so much that they hate it everywhere it exist. The reason why the chief does not do what his generals recommend to him is that the people, by democracy, have put him in charge of the military. It's not the other way around because if it was the military will decide the foreign policy and perhaps even domestic policy of that nation simply because they would be in charge of the politicians elected by the people. Do you get it?

The republicans in Congress must be very disappointed to hear this.

The republicans in Congress must be very disappointed to hear this.
They're not.
They're also not the only ones opposed to it. Schumer and Israel, among others, are leading Democrats opposed to it. I guess they're racists too now?

Forum List

Back