Israel escalates forced transfer of Palestinians

Vikrant

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2013
The U.S.
This sounds pretty serious. It has the sound of concentration camp.

---

Occupied East Jerusalem - With a weary slump, Maisa Tamimi squeezed onto the living room sofa between her mother and husband.

"It has been an extremely hard time," she said anxiously. "I could never have imagined I would lose my son and then my home."

In recent months, Maisa's life has changed dramatically. In early March, her eldest son, Foaud, was shot dead in occupied East Jerusalem after shooting and wounding two Israeli police officers.

In the hours and days that followed, her husband was arrested and detained by Israeli police, while Maisa and her eldest children were interrogated. After six hours of questioning, they were driven by Israeli police to the Qalandia checkpoint and steered into the occupied West Bank at gunpoint, she said.

Israel escalates forced transfer of Palestinians

It's not comparable to a concentration camp, but it there certainly seems to be some injustices done here...legal residents of Jerusalem, who have done nothing wrong, being evicted?

Concentration camp, no.

Forcible eviction, yes.

Terrorist sons, yes.

It's not comparable to a concentration camp, but it there certainly seems to be some injustices done here...legal residents of Jerusalem, who have done nothing wrong, being evicted?

You have to round victims up into a concentration camp before they can be transferred somewhere else. That is why it has the ring of a concentration camp. I hope UN will step in to prevent this crime against humanity.

You have to round victims up into a concentration camp before they can be transferred somewhere else. That is why it has the ring of a concentration camp. I hope UN will step in to prevent this crime against humanity.
There is absolutely no indication anything remotely like that is going on.

I don't agree with what they are doing, but making those sort of comparisons does nothing to address the real issues.

I don't agree with what they are doing, but making those sort of comparisons does nothing to address the real issues.

How are you going to transfer a large group of people without concentrating them in one place? This is a forced transfer of people not voluntary migration.

Jumping to conclusions again as you don't know it they are legal residents or not. They could be living in homes stolen from the Jews forcibly ejected in 1949. The Jews who owned Jerusalem in 1948 had done nothing wrong but the Palestinians evicted them forcibly and stole all their lands and property.

Or is this allowed because they were Jews and would come back and take what was theirs once again ?

They rounded themselves up when they evicted 1 million Jews in 1949 and stole their lands and property. Karma is a bitch when it hits the muslims

How are you going to transfer a large group of people without concentrating them in one place? This is a forced transfer of people not voluntary migration.

Like the forced transfer of 1 million Jews in 1949, or the original muslim concept of having all the Jews in one place so they can mass murder them easier.

It is the forced expulsion of legal residents of Jerusalem, who most likely resided there prior to Israel's occupation and who committed no crime.

It is not a concentration camp.

They are not held anywhere, prevented from working, traveling, getting food, and they are not being killed.

The issue is: is it right to punish innocent people simply because they are related to one who committed a crime.

concentration camp is a bit much.

but holding an entire family responsible for the actions of one member? that's not right.
evicting people from their homes and forcibly relocating them? that's not right.

and I'm going to be cynical here, but israel has an affordable housing crisis. looks like they just alleviated it a little.

They rounded themselves up when they evicted 1 million Jews in 1949 and stole their lands and property. Karma is a bitch when it hits the muslims
It's not karma, it's not a concentration camp, it's punishing innocent people, something you seem to have no issue with if they happen to be the wrong ethnic group or religion.

There are laws in the USA mandating CONFISCATION of houses or other property
which harbor crime. The parents in this case
raised their son as a terrorist. Shooting streets up in Jerusalem is not "common crime"-----it is ideological and highly valued
in mosques and in islam. The "mother" of the dog with the gun------commented as if She is the VICTIM of injustice----"I LOST MY SON"------her son was a murdering animal----and likely ---so are the rest of her spawn. Getting rid of her and her brood is simple prudence. In the USA a mother can lose her house if her grown son engages in selling crack----believe it or not..... In fact if a grown son takes her car to the city to buy cocaine----the car can be confiscated. If some teen refugee from Syria decides to OPEN FIRE-----in a USA shopping mall------the whole family should be deported. You might be amazed at what gets a visa holder in the USA ----deported----

but holding an entire family responsible for the actions of one member? that's not right.
evicting people from their homes and forcibly relocating them? that's not right.

and I'm going to be cynical here, but israel has an affordable housing crisis. looks like they just alleviated it a little.

It's done in the USA ---not infrequently

Jumping to conclusions again as you don't know it they are legal residents or not. They could be living in homes stolen from the Jews forcibly ejected in 1949. The Jews who owned Jerusalem in 1948 had done nothing wrong but the Palestinians evicted them forcibly and stole all their lands and property.

Or is this allowed because they were Jews and would come back and take what was theirs once again ?

there is yet another issue pertaining to 'palestinians' in Jerusalem-----to the best of my knowledge and off the top of my head---
"Palestinians" do not have "citizenship" in
Jerusalem-----by agreement-----they have a kind of special status------which could be
compared to a person in the USA on a visa.
It is extremely easy for a visa holder or even a
green card holder to get deported from the USA ---one need not be convicted of a crime.
Considering the situation in Jerusalem right now which includes lots of "attack with intent to murder"---right there on the streets and at
religious sites----from just about anyone including old sluts hiding a knife in their rags----getting rid of likely perpetrators seems to me to be the only way to go

what's "funny" about it OG?-----the report is ONE family------evicted---- your fellow islamo Nazi pigs have decided that the ONE---
eviction constitutes CONCENTRATION CAMPS AND GENOCIDE. I have stories----
I know about lots of EVICTIONS in my own city------for all kinds of reasons----from crime to
-----a minor violation of the building code

what's "funny" about it OG?-----the report is ONE family------evicted---- your fellow islamo Nazi pigs have decided that the ONE---
I know about lots of EVICTIONS in my own city------for all kinds of reasons----from crime to
what's funny is you want to compare the forceful relocation of a family away to eviction due to lease violations.

It's not karma, it's not a concentration camp, it's punishing innocent people, something you seem to have no issue with if they happen to be the wrong ethnic group or religion.

It is done FREQUENTLY in the USA. As to
"INNOCENT" ----the parents of young terrorist murderers are------correctly, suspect. Look around and see reality-------when a member of a family commits murder------the kids in that family are WRECKED For lessons in reality------hang around a large prison on VISITING DAY-------

what's funny is you want to compare the forceful relocation of a family away to eviction due to lease violations.

not lease violations----building violations unrelated to the TENANT <<< just another issue that can move a whole family OUT. It is even MORE funny that you want to trivialize shooting the brains out of people on the streets of Jerusalem because DEY IS JOOOOS

Forum List

Back