Israel attacks Gaza strip after Hamas armed wing parade

Targeting civilians is an international war crime in every book.

Israel hits Hamas targets in Gaza Strip after rocket struck border town | Fox News

Who says, I do not believe a word Israel says. They take after Abraham. Lie.
Little demon breath Penelope always sides with Islamo terrorists.
It's what anti God evil freaks do.

anti God, as though the Israel are pro God, give me a break.
Where's your world peace avatar? Love it as you call for genocide like a good anti God freak you are.

Israel hits Hamas targets in Gaza Strip after rocket struck border town | Fox News

Where's your world peace avatar? Love it as you call for genocide like a good anti God freak you are.
anti-God? wtf are you babbling about?

I am against genocide which is what the Israelis are doing. I think the Roman trinity avatar can bring back memories of what happens when one fights each other like in Israel/Palestinians. The Romans only came in stop the civil wars in the Judea/Samaritan/Israel infighting.

HonestReporting (also Honest Reporting or honestreporting.com) is a pro-Israel,[1][2] non-governmental organization that monitors the media for what it perceives as bias against Israel.[3] The organization is a United States 501(c)3 registered charity headquartered in Skokie, Illinois, with its editorial staff based in Jerusalem, Israel.

HonestReporting - Wikispooks

I'm aware of who HonestReporting is.

Doesn't change the date of the damaged water tower or the physical evidence for that date. Doesn't change the fact that rockets were fired into Israel as the instigating incident. And it doesn't change any of the other Pallywood lies.

If it makes you feel better I can get you a JP or Times of Israel link instead.

I am against genocide which is what the Israelis are doing. I think the Roman trinity avatar can bring back memories of what happens when one fights each other like in Israel/Palestinians. The Romans only came in stop the civil wars in the Judea/Samaritan/Israel infighting.

Yeah, those pesky Jews slitting the throats of children and blowing up pizza parlors packed with kids. :cuckoo:

anti-God? wtf are you babbling about?
Learn to read who I'm responding to, freakzoid.

Pro palestinians hold such great care for Palestinian rights, whine about a freaking water tower, but launching rockets upon children heads' is acceptable in their book.

Well F#ck you. You're hypocrites. Hamas targets were hit. Not civilians. I wish the IDF would do it everyday.

P.S- Penelope, you need to understand. Nobody cares what you believe or not

How is their "parade" relevant to the air-force's response to Gaza's crimes yesterday?

What crimes, the make believe ones. Every new defense minister needs to struck his stuff, and well its the 2 year anniversary, we can't let those who live in Gaza think Israel has turned soft.

Firing rockets across the border is a war crime and it is time the UN took action.
Well israel should stop firing rockets across the border then

THEY WILL WHEN HAMAS STOPS, UNTIL THEN THEY WILL RETALIATE ROCKET FOR ROCKET AS DETAILED IN INTERNATIONAL LAW. TIME FOR THE ARAB MUSLIMS TO START OBEYING INTERNATIONAL LAWS AND UN RESOLUTIONS

View attachment 86459

Is that the same one they show all the time. Like Netanyahu's bomb picture.
Oh N00z, look at the poor wall, it will need international Aid to re-paint it

So we will have to stop it going to islam then to help pay for the damage, maybe that is the way to sort the problem stop all aid to islam until the violence and terrorism stop.

HonestReporting (also Honest Reporting or honestreporting.com) is a pro-Israel,[1][2] non-governmental organization that monitors the media for what it perceives as bias against Israel.[3] The organization is a United States 501(c)3 registered charity headquartered in Skokie, Illinois, with its editorial staff based in Jerusalem, Israel.

HonestReporting - Wikispooks

And is more honest than any islamonazi media outlet as shown by the OP

then why does israel.continue to target civilians?

It doesn't it targets illegal weapons and military targets. It is hamas that forces the civilians to be human shields and make the false claims. As soon as a civilian lifts a finger to help hamas terrorists they lose civilian protected status and become militia.
It is all detailed in the Geneva conventions that have to be read in full so you get the context of what each means

Who are Isreal performing the act of genocide on then as the arab muslims calling themselves palestinians have increased in numbers every year since 1948. Even after they had reduced the numbers of Christians living in gaza and the west bank by 90%they still increased their own population by 20%. That is the only genocide taking place, and when the Christians have all gone who will you blame for their deaths.

Another islamonazi claim with no supporting evidence

I bet you wish it, zionist arsehole
Im not quite sure what all you're whining is about.
I bet you wish it, zionist arsehole
i feel terrible about this. Israel acted with too much restraint. Isreal, by its use of proportional response, allows acts of Islamic terrorism to continue because their limited retaliation does not send a clear message that such acts of Islamic terrorism will carry too heavy a price.

Forum List

Back