Israel...and Turkey... Coordinate Air Strike

So bottom line it's a proxy war on Russia and we're willing to arm AQ to win it.

One F-4 flying near the border with a civil war going on ? That's pretty weak imho.

That is your interpretation. I do not see where there is a proxy war. Should the US which to have a "proxy war" regarding Russia, Iran, not Syria would be the place for it to happen.

"Not only is Turkey supplying light arms to select battalion commanders, it is also training Syrians in Istanbul". There is more going on than one plane.

Syrian rebels say Turkey is arming and training them

And America is providing the "rebels'" with "non-lethal" aid. The most stable thing that could happen would be an Assad victory and a return to status quo. Russia would still have what they want but so what ? What's in it for the US to have Assad ousted?

Back up your position with reasoning, facts and references.

That is your interpretation. I do not see where there is a proxy war. Should the US which to have a "proxy war" regarding Russia, Iran, not Syria would be the place for it to happen.

"Not only is Turkey supplying light arms to select battalion commanders, it is also training Syrians in Istanbul". There is more going on than one plane.

Syrian rebels say Turkey is arming and training them

And America is providing the "rebels'" with "non-lethal" aid. The most stable thing that could happen would be an Assad victory and a return to status quo. Russia would still have what they want but so what ? What's in it for the US to have Assad ousted?

Excuse me---I should have said "in my humble opinion". I see no reason for Assad to be removed. Who started the "civil war" and why ? Were they attacking or provoking anyone ?
I understand that some people are dying to claim that NOW he has used chemical weapons but that can't even be proved.

Excuse me---I should have said "in my humble opinion". I see no reason for Assad to be removed. Who started the "civil war" and why ? Were they attacking or provoking anyone ?
I understand that some people are dying to claim that NOW he has used chemical weapons but that can't even be proved.
Your assertion appears to be couched in fact, kindly provide your references.

I'm sorry but I'm confused. Are you wanting me to provide evidence that Syria has used chemical weapons, claims by Israel or Turkey that chemical weapons have been used or assertions made by govt officials (who are not at liberty to speak on the record) that the claims that chemical weapons have been used can't be substantiated?

I'm sorry but I'm confused. Are you wanting me to provide evidence that Syria has used chemical weapons, claims by Israel or Turkey that chemical weapons have been used or assertions made by govt officials (who are not at liberty to speak on the record) that the claims that chemical weapons have been used can't be substantiated?

Just back up for your claims which are bolded....:)

8. On his WABC radio program this eve, Klein stated that Israel and Turkey have agreed on allowing Israel to overfly Turkey at some future date on a 'mission' believed to be aimed at Iran.

I don't know "WABC radio" or that Mr. "Klein", but what was claimed will never ever happen.

Just back up for your claims which are bolded....:)

Syrian president Bashar al-Assad is known to possess a massive CW stockpile, considered to be his deterrent to the nuclear threat posed by neighbouring Israel. Allegations of CW use started in July last year, but have been difficult to verify.

Threatwatch: Did Syria use chemical weapons or not? - 26 April 2013 - New Scientist

Forum List

Back