Israel and Morocco normalize ties ...

This is very interesting news . For those of you who do not know there were vast populations of Jews living all over the Muslim world. They were for the most part well integrated into these areas . One such area was Morocco and today their descendants in Israel number around half a million or so. These people In all these lands in many cases had to give up their ancestral lands and possessions and had to flee to the new born state of Israel their numbers were around 700000 or so . They were not compensated in any fashion for the most part even though they had great wealth and properties. Israel accepted and absorbed these people although she was tiny in size and did not have great resources to do so. The same could not be said for the muslims who could have easily absorbed roughly the same number of so called Palestinian arabs into their vast populations and lands. There would be no “ Palestinian “ issue Today if they had done so... They( muslims) did not do so for numerous reasons Which I will not go into today... Suffice to say Morocco accepted many of their Jews when they were expelled from places like Spain and the Iberian peninsula and they treated these people for the most part very well. This is a homecoming in a way that is long overdue and as more countries in the Muslim world come to respect and accept their Jewish brethren who live amongst them albeit in their own country of Israel then it is all for the better of everyone involved. Even Little Israel has absorbed and integretated a large number of arabs into her society which number at least a couple of million give or take.The Palestinian arabs that have been left out of this process can either join peaceably in this final redemption or they will be left in the dustbin of history... The choice is theirs or should I say their corrupt leadership Who have been offered many a deal to solve this issue... Insanity is defined as trying the same old thing over and over and expecting a different result ... Historically the people of Israel and the people of Morocco and the Muslim world as a whole have much in common and are long lost cousins Or brethren who have finally Been given a chance to welcome each other as family... So many people forget that Abraham had 8 sons not just Ishmael and Isaac and that all these sons and their descendants should get along and finally made Peace( shalom or Salaam) together as it was always meant to be....Time will tell if everyone involved has learned their lessons and will be willing to come to the table in peace and not war....
I'm here to call your bullshit.

As a Moroccan we always had jews even before islam came in the picture. We also welcomed and harbored the Jews that fled Europe during the Spanish inquisitions. Infact every major city in morocco had jewish quarters.

Morocco once again refused to hand the jews to the Germans and their appointed french governor at the time.

The jews that left to Palestine betrayed not only Morocco but also Moroccans who always considered them brothers...they left to kill, occupy, and seize Palestinians lands.
And despite all of that Morocco always welcomed them and allowed them to visit, start businesses settle and all.

Ask any Moroccan Israeli and they will tell you how much they love and are still loyal to Morocco.

Take it from me Moroccsns will never ever forget Zionists crimes against palestine and seizing of masjid al Aqsa, dont mistake the geopolitical game our leaders have to play with what we feel.

Stupid. Jews betrayed Morocco? Seized palestinian land? So-called palestinians didn’t even exist until the 1960s. Jews have inhabited their homeland of Eretz Yisrael, Israel, dating back 3,000+ years. Your own Koran acknowledges this in verses 5:20-21 and 17:104.View attachment 430213
I never said the Jews werent in Palestine. Russian, Polish. American Jews etc...went on to kick the paleetinians out of their homes killing thousands in the process just because it is the promised land.

In Morocco we harbored the jews multiple times in history, when they fled from the middle east, europe (twice).

Arabs kicked Arabs out of their homes. Now, you know! ⤵️
5EA42A2F-9ADB-49FA-8A27-40FDCEE3637E.jpeg

I don't understand how some claim "Israel is stealing (or occupying) 'Palestinian' land" when it was Israel's at the time of Solomon's Temple. So then, who is stealing (or occupying) who's land?

All the mythical imaginary Arabs all just happened to magically live where ever Jews did. We k now this because Yasser Arafat said so.

This is very interesting news . For those of you who do not know there were vast populations of Jews living all over the Muslim world. They were for the most part well integrated into these areas . One such area was Morocco and today their descendants in Israel number around half a million or so. These people In all these lands in many cases had to give up their ancestral lands and possessions and had to flee to the new born state of Israel their numbers were around 700000 or so . They were not compensated in any fashion for the most part even though they had great wealth and properties. Israel accepted and absorbed these people although she was tiny in size and did not have great resources to do so. The same could not be said for the muslims who could have easily absorbed roughly the same number of so called Palestinian arabs into their vast populations and lands. There would be no “ Palestinian “ issue Today if they had done so... They( muslims) did not do so for numerous reasons Which I will not go into today... Suffice to say Morocco accepted many of their Jews when they were expelled from places like Spain and the Iberian peninsula and they treated these people for the most part very well. This is a homecoming in a way that is long overdue and as more countries in the Muslim world come to respect and accept their Jewish brethren who live amongst them albeit in their own country of Israel then it is all for the better of everyone involved. Even Little Israel has absorbed and integretated a large number of arabs into her society which number at least a couple of million give or take.The Palestinian arabs that have been left out of this process can either join peaceably in this final redemption or they will be left in the dustbin of history... The choice is theirs or should I say their corrupt leadership Who have been offered many a deal to solve this issue... Insanity is defined as trying the same old thing over and over and expecting a different result ... Historically the people of Israel and the people of Morocco and the Muslim world as a whole have much in common and are long lost cousins Or brethren who have finally Been given a chance to welcome each other as family... So many people forget that Abraham had 8 sons not just Ishmael and Isaac and that all these sons and their descendants should get along and finally made Peace( shalom or Salaam) together as it was always meant to be....Time will tell if everyone involved has learned their lessons and will be willing to come to the table in peace and not war....

As a Moroccan we always had jews even before islam came in the picture. We also welcomed and harbored the Jews that fled Europe during the Spanish inquisitions. Infact every major city in morocco had jewish quarters.

Morocco once again refused to hand the jews to the Germans and their appointed french governor at the time.

The jews that left to Palestine betrayed not only Morocco but also Moroccans who always considered them brothers...they left to kill, occupy, and seize Palestinians lands.
And despite all of that Morocco always welcomed them and allowed them to visit, start businesses settle and all.

Ask any Moroccan Israeli and they will tell you how much they love and are still loyal to Morocco.

Take it from me Moroccsns will never ever forget Zionists crimes against palestine and seizing of masjid al Aqsa, dont mistake the geopolitical game our leaders have to play with what we feel.
Jews have had a history to that land for 3,500 yrs
Stop the hate
I agree the Jews from that land not jewish settlers from Russia, US. Poland....that went on to occupy and steal plaestinian and Syrian lands.

Rubbish. The Ottomans specifically invited them in, and the records of land sales still exist, dumbass. As fro your phony 'refugees', mostly illegal aliens from Egypt, Iraq, and Syria, and they need to go back to their homelands and cry and whine and blow shit up.
Lol ...Israel still seizing lands as we speak. You can lie to some Americans here that have been brainwashed but most of us world citizens we know their crimes, apartheid practices and savagery against the Palestinians.

lol they're merely RE-settling their currently empty old lands. You can stick to lying to kids and your fellow cultists; real history is still available in the U.S., even if what little of it there was has disappeared in Europe and Islamo-Land. You Islmao-Nazis are the worst propagandists in history, even dumber than the Red Chinese media pros.
Empty lands? Lol is that why they had to killed thousands and chased millions of palestinians....if you didnt know there are millions still under occupation, millions in refugee camps. Keep lying to yourself that's what the nazis did, you learned a lot from what they did to you it seems.
Listen you fat ignoramus!! If they were the Nazis - then you would have zero Palestinians alive
Nazis didnt kill all the Jews now did they ?
Not for lack of trying . My goodness, what an incredibly dumb comment. Good news is, everytime you post your stupidities, everyone can see you for the liar that you are ..

More amazing news for Israel.

Let this be a message to Palestinians and their supporters: While you thrice on your hatred and refusal to recognize Israel, more and more Arab countries are making peace with Israel.

Israel is moving forward, into the future while the Palestinians and still in the dark ages..
Yeah, get with the program, stupid Palestinians. God wants you dispossessed and dead. You weren't chosen, you primitive animals.

When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee,... And when the Lord thy God shall deliver the Palestinians before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deut 7:1, 2
So serve us or die, worms. Yahweh hates Palestinians.

In 1912, his brother Rabbi David Abuhatzeirah Hy"d was murdered in Rissani, purportedly sacrificing his life to a local chieftan so that the rest of the Jewish community could survive.
My guess he was caught diddling the local chieftain's eight-year-old son.

Let this be a message to Palestinians and their supporters: While you thrice on your hatred and refusal to recognize Israel, more and more Arab countries are making peace with Israel.

Israel is moving forward, into the future while the Palestinians and still in the dark ages..
Yeah, get with the program, stupid Palestinians. God wants you dispossessed and dead. You weren't chosen, you primitive animals.

When the Lord thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee,... And when the Lord thy God shall deliver the Palestinians before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: Deut 7:1, 2
So serve us or die, worms. Yahweh hates Palestinians.
Uhh huh, what? I never said any of that, you did. Are you related to PF Tinmore ?

Stupid. Jews betrayed Morocco? Seized palestinian land? So-called palestinians didn’t even exist until the 1960s. Jews have inhabited their homeland of Eretz Yisrael, Israel, dating back 3,000+ years. Your own Koran acknowledges this in verses 5:20-21 and 17:104.View attachment 430213
I never said the Jews werent in Palestine. Russian, Polish. American Jews etc...went on to kick the paleetinians out of their homes killing thousands in the process just because it is the promised land.

In Morocco we harbored the jews multiple times in history, when they fled from the middle east, europe (twice).

Arabs kicked Arabs out of their homes. Now, you know! ⤵View attachment 430628
Well that makes sense. Syrians threw the Palestinians out of their homes in Palestine. Did Syrians also throw the Jews into the Palestinians' homes and drop them down into the Palestinians' olive groves? Now that I think of it, wasn't King Hussein a fighter pilot? I'll bet those were really Jordanians speaking Hebrew and flying the Israeli fighter jets that attacked the USS Liberty in international waters, strafing the survivors. I'll bet it was Iraqis pretending to be Mossad agents who fed the bogus intel about Iraq's non-existent WMD to traitorous Arab-Americans masquerading as Jews Paul Wolfowitz and Richard Perle and Doug Feith at the Pentagon.

I have elderly friends who are Moroccan Jews. They didn't want to leave in 1948.

Forum List

Back