Israel and Bibi should negotiate with Gaza citizens to replace Hamas with a new government that the citizens will elect

I didn't write "Compromise on both sides" because the Palestinians have nothing left to offer and the Israelis get tremendously rewarded for committing war crimes and violations of international law.

Israel knows that it doesn't have to compromise to get anything it wants and the Olmert Plan reflected just that.
It was simply more crumbs off the table and didn't address salient issues like UN Resolution enforcement, West Bank expansionism, curbing rabid "Settlers", collective punishment, using Palestinians as guinea pigs to test D.I.M.E bombs, genotoxic ordinance, D.U. & N.D.U. munitions etc

Israeli lobbies have been able to extract $ Trillions (1) from unwitting Americans even after murdering 34 American G.I.s on the USS Liberty and continuing to steal our secrets and sell them to hostile governments around the world. (2)

You asked what the Palestinians have put forth.
What good would it do for the Palestinians to put anything forward while Israel has made it clear that they don't want peace. They want Palestine's native residents dead and gone.

Even Israeli media shows how Israel doesn't want peace because in peacetime you can't use your superior military to steal more land:

"Israel Does Not Want Peace"

EXCERPT "Rejectionism is embedded in Israel's most primal beliefs. There, at the deepest level, lies the concept that this land is destined for the Jews alone

Israel does not want peace. There is nothing I have ever written that I would be happier to be proved wrong about. But the evidence is piling up. In fact, it can be said that Israel has never wanted peace ā€“ a just peace, that is, one based on a just compromise for both sides.

The single most overwhelming item of evidence of Israelā€™s rejection of peace is, of course, the settlements project. From the dawn of its existence, there has never been a more reliable or more precise litmus test for Israelā€™s true intentions than this particular enterprise. In plain words: The builders of settlements want to consolidate the occupation, and those who want to consolidate the occupation do not want peace. Thatā€™s the whole story in a nutshell. "CONTINUED

I hope I've answered your questions satisfactorily.

Thanks,

(1). "The Costs to American Taxpayers of the Israeli-Palestinian Conflict: $3 Trillion"
https://www.wrmea.org/003-june/the-...israeli-palestinian-conflict-$3-trillion.html
By Thomas R. Stauffer

EXCERPT "Similarly, aid to Israelā€”and thus the regional totalā€”also is understated, since much is outside of the foreign aid appropriation process or implicit in other programs. Support for Israel comes to $1.8 trillion, including special trade advantages, preferential contracts, or aid buried in other accounts. In addition to the financial outlay, U.S.
aid to Israel costs some 275,000 American jobs each year."CONTINUED

(2). "Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China"
Report: Israel Passes U.S. Military Technology to China

EXCERPT "Israel has a long record of getting U.S. military technology to China.

In the early 1990s then-CIA Director James Woolsey told a Senate Government Affairs Committee that Israel had been selling U.S. secrets to China for about a decade.

More than 12 years ago the U.S. demanded Israel cancel a contract to supply China with Python III missiles, which included technology developed by the U.S. for its Sidewinder missiles, The Associated Press reported in 2002."CONTINUED
Still canā€™t answer the question What was wrong with Olmertā€™s offer ?

Still canā€™t answer the question What was wrong with Olmertā€™s offer ?

To be fair, very little was wrong with Olmert's offer except for allowing too few Palestinians the right of return and the unwillingness of Olmert to provide a map showing prospective boundaries.(1) I think that those things could have been overcome with a little more time.

The problems were mainly with Olmert's fragile legal and political position and his "lame duck" status made it so that he would have been unable to deliver on most of the proposals.

Neither Olmert nor Abbas had the overwhelming support of the militants in their respective camps.

For example, Netanyahu would have abrogated whatever Peace Plan was agreed upon and Hamas would have demanded more along the lines of Self determination, Israeli use of Palestinian air space, Palestinian access to better fishing grounds and other rights in keeping with with a sovereign state.

I believe that Olmert was well intentioned but was facing legal problems and time was against him.
Abbas, of course, had Hamas against him and has little support among the Palestinian people.

Thanks,

(1) "ā€˜Abbas never said noā€™ to 2008 peace deal, says former PM Olmert"​

EXCERPT "Abbas said in 2015 that he supported the idea of territorial swaps, but that Olmert had pressed him into agreeing to the plan without allowing him to study the proposed map." CONTINUED

To be fair, very little was wrong with Olmert's offer except for allowing too few Palestinians the right of return and the unwillingness of Olmert to provide a map showing prospective boundaries.(1) I think that those things could have been overcome with a little more time.

The problems were mainly with Olmert's fragile legal and political position and his "lame duck" status made it so that he would have been unable to deliver on most of the proposals.

Neither Olmert nor Abbas had the overwhelming support of the militants in their respective camps.

For example, Netanyahu would have abrogated whatever Peace Plan was agreed upon and Hamas would have demanded more along the lines of Self determination, Israeli use of Palestinian air space, Palestinian access to better fishing grounds and other rights in keeping with with a sovereign state.

I believe that Olmert was well intentioned but was facing legal problems and time was against him.
Abbas, of course, had Hamas against him and has little support among the Palestinian people.

Thanks,

(1) "ā€˜Abbas never said noā€™ to 2008 peace deal, says former PM Olmert"​

EXCERPT "Abbas said in 2015 that he supported the idea of territorial swaps, but that Olmert had pressed him into agreeing to the plan without allowing him to study the proposed map." CONTINUED
Do you Honestly believe he wasnā€™t allowed to ā€œ study the map?ā€ Olmert gave ALMOST everything they demanded

It's time to turn Gaza into a parking lot, then the Israelis can annex the vacant space and repopulate it with Israelis.

Slaughtering every single Hamas member that they can find along the way... a bullet-in-the brain solves a myriad of problems.

Awesome, after the Jews engage in attempted Genocide, they'll have no more moral stance to keep WHINING about what Hitler did 80 years ago. Because frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it.

Don't you love it when these paid, trained and scripted Hasbara trolls think their tough talk impresses anyone?

Meanwhile:

"How Israel and its partisans work to censor the Internet"

EXCERPT "As it turns out, Israel and Israeli institutions employ armies of Internet warriorsā€”from Israeli soldiers to studentsā€”to spread propaganda online and try to get content banned that Israel doesnā€™t want seen.

Israel and partisans of Israel have long had a significant presence on the Internet, working to promote the Israel narrative and block facts about Palestine, the Israel lobby, and other subject matter they wish covered up.

In addition to these, however, a number of orchestrated, often well-funded projects sponsored by the Israeli government and others have come to light. These projects work to place pro-Israel content throughout the Internet, and to remove information Israel doesnā€™t wish people to know.

Under this program, Israeli students are paid $2,000 to work five hours per week to ā€œlead the battle against hostile websites.ā€ CONTINUED

Carry on...
Damn good article! Bravo!

Reality check. Hamas won the election because most Palestinians don't want to negotiate with the Zionist Squatters.
Thats why they are about to get flattened and no one is going to care.

Damn good article! Bravo!

Thanks,....

I try......

Meanwhile, don't expect to find anything objective, honest or complete about the Israel - Palestine, the Holocaust, the Nakba or WW 2 from Zionist dominated Wikipedia:

(1). "Course: Zionist Editing on Wikipedia"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t52LB2fYhoY

(2) "The right's latest weapon: 'Zionist editing' on Wikipedia" Haaretz"
https://turcopolier.typepad.com/sic_semper_tyrannis/2010/08/the-rights-latest-weapon-zionist-editing-on-wikipedia-haaretz.html

EXCERPT"Now the Yesha Council of settlements and another right-wing group, Israel Sheli, are embarking on a Wikipedia battle: Zionist editing on the Web-based encyclopedia.

The course was designed to teach how to register for, contribute to and edit for Wikipedia."CONTINUED

Do you Honestly believe he wasnā€™t allowed to ā€œ study the map?ā€ Olmert gave ALMOST everything they demanded

Other sources report that he was given an incomplete or vague map but that was 15 years ago and even Jewish Israelis admit that the Settlements, alone, are proof that Israel, in general, doesn't want peace.

Additionally , almost half of Israeli Jews admit to supporting ethnic cleansing and Israel expects other countries to pay for reparations to the Palestinians for the carnage and destruction inflicted by Zionist terrorists over the past 75 years.

What chutzpah ,..

Awesome, after the Jews engage in attempted Genocide, they'll have no more moral stance to keep WHINING about what Hitler did 80 years ago. Because frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it.

According to a poll done for the ADL, you're not the only one suffering from Holocaust Fatigue.

While professionally deceived Holocaustians flock from one grossly embellished Holocaust theme park to another, the majority of the thinking world has had enough of the lies on which the "world's greatest tragedy" is fabricated.

To the members of the Holocaust cult, it is "the world's greatest tragedy" only because Communist / Bolshevik Jews were among the victims.

Holocaustians don't care that countless other nationalities, religious and ethnic groups have endured far greater hardships, mass murders and atrocities.

Bigoted Holocaustians regard their "product" as far more grievous because many Jews were among the persecuted and, in the minds of Holocaustians, the lives of "Chosen People" are far more valuable than everyone else.

Well, "everyone else" has gotten so weary of interminable and fraudulent Holocaust fodder that they are beginning to reject debunked Holocaust stories out of hand:

ā€THE WORLD IS FULL OF HOLOCAUST DENIERSā€

EXCERPT ā€œOnly a third of the world's population believe the genocide has been accurately described in historical accounts.

Some said they thought the number of people who died has been exaggerated; others said they believe it's a myth.

Thirty percent of respondents said it's probably true that "Jews still talk too much about what happened to them in the Holocaust."

- Hindus were most likely to believe that the number of Holocaust deaths has been exaggerated.

- people younger than 65 were much more likely to say they believe that facts about the Holocaust have been distortedā€CONTINUED

Because frankly, I'm sick of hearing about it.

Well, I'm afraid that we're stuck with our glut of grisly and profitable Holocaust theme parks because the opulent USHMM, alone, manages to extract about $60 Million per year from US Taxpayers (1) while countless other Holocaust theme parks cost us even more with no end in sight.

Thanks and enjoy your weekend,

(1). "Holocaust Memorial Museum Continues to Rake in Americansā€™ Tax Dollars"​

Eradicating evil is perfectly moral.

Was the bombing of Dresden genocide?

Hamas is now going to be eliminated and Gaza citizens will need a new government there. As IDF hunt down and bring to justice the terrorists this should be considered. Many if not most citizens there are discontented anyways so why not ask them if they have a moderate, non-militant government that can replace their current government that is on the run? This would probably save more lives in the long run.

Last edited:
The 'Mother of All Bombs' (MOAB) is a monstrous yield non-nuclear conventional bomb developed by the United States.
6 years ago, President Trump dropped one on ISIS in Afghanistan just to send them a message.

It is the duty of the world's most moral army to activate it or similar to it in Gaza,
and an hour earlier.

You can't back up what you claim?
I certainly can.
For example, AIPAC is not shy about its role in duping Americans into fighting another war for Zionist hegemony:

ā€œQUIETLY LOBBYING CONGRESS TO APPROVE THE USE OF FORCE IN IRAQ WAS ONE OF AIPACā€™S SUCCESSES OVER THE PAST YEAR.ā€
AIPAC Executive Director Howard Kohr; N.Y. Sun, Jan. 2003

"Hawkish Israel Is Pulling U.S. Into War With Iran"​

"The Biden administration is appearing to endorse Israel's escalations against Iran ā€” a move that would necessitate U.S. involvement in a new Middle East conflict no one wants."​

EXCERPT "Last week, U.S. Ambassador to Israel Thomas Nides appeared to endorse a plan for Israel to attack Iranian nuclear facilities with U.S. support. ā€œIsrael can and should do whatever they need to deal with [Iran], and weā€™ve got their back,ā€ he said at a meeting of the Conference of Presidents of Major American Jewish Organizations." CONTINUED

Forum List

Back