Islam's Rules For Raping Female Slaves

Lots of polygamy in the bible. Does Abraham bother you too?

So you think raping a slave is the same as marriage?
You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
Did Jesus take slaves? Did he rape them?
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.
I'll take that as a "no."

Jesus wasn't a murdering pedophile rapist scumbag like Mohammed.

So why did the Jews murder him? lolololol

Are these people true muslims if they are not obeying these rules?

Since all religion is made up by humans, who's to say whether or not they are true Muslims?

Are you a true Christian if you use artificial birth control? Are you a true Christian if you don't tithe to a church? Are you a true Christian if you're pro-choice on abortion? Are you a true Christian if you don't believe the creation story in Genesis is accurate?
Most theists are cherry pickers. I believe most Christian and Muslims cherry pick the good and selectively ignore the crap.

You can find things in the bible/Koran that are pro slavery and against. They are the ramblings of lunitics or con men.
No but your holy book is a spin off of the old testament where GOD said it was OK.

Of what relevance is that?

I'm delighted that you don't know.

When the Christian God tortures someone in hell for all eternity he doesn't do it in a mean way he's doing it because he cares. he's doing it out of love

You obviously can't explain how it's relevant.

Good point. If we didn't need to wipe out the Jews who are the ones who killed the Messiah then why should we have to kill Muslims just because they don't like in the West. What's the bigger crime?

Yet today we say we are a jewdao Christian nation. So there is hope?

gee, I'll be agitated all day over that.

Christians and Jews back then were killing each other over God. Today because we still aren't all civilized yet radical Islam is now fighting with us. How this evil is ruling areas cities towns even countries in the middle East is beyond me.

Jesus didn't exist. Mohammad did.
I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.
Where do you think the women Mohammed raped ended up? IN HELL you eejit. Punished in this world and the next for eternity for DOING no wrong.
We get punished for eternity just for not believing an unbelievable story. He is truly a sick fuck.
So do all non muslims according to Islam.

I can't think of anything more evil than burning and torturing someone for all of eternity.

Even if Mohammad raped every woman he saw at least their suffering eventually ended.

Jesus may have been real nice but his father is a very cruel evil sadistic ruler.
Where do you think the women Mohammed raped ended up? IN HELL you eejit. Punished in this world and the next for eternity for DOING no wrong.
We get punished for eternity just for not believing an unbelievable story. He is truly a sick fuck.
Same God.

Same God.

No it isn't.

Forum List

Back