Islamic State’s ‘very own Jabba the Hutt’ captured in Mosul

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
He put the fat in fatwa.

A morbidly obese ISIS fanatic dubbed “Jabba the Jihadi” has been captured by Iraqi forces — who loaded him onto a flatbed truck because he couldn’t fit in a police car.

The 560-pound mufti Abu Abdul Bari, also known as Shifa al-Nima, was nabbed Thursday by an elite SWAT team of the Nineveh regiment in the city of Mosul, according to Stars and Stripes.

(Excerpt) Read more at nypost.com ...

You can't fool me that is Penelope the Muslim terrorist that posts here making us all think he is a SHE!!!

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

Ukraine International Airlines Flight 752 selfie

He put the fat in fatwa.

A morbidly obese ISIS fanatic dubbed “Jabba the Jihadi” has been captured by Iraqi forces — who loaded him onto a flatbed truck because he couldn’t fit in a police car.

The 560-pound mufti Abu Abdul Bari, also known as Shifa al-Nima, was nabbed Thursday by an elite SWAT team of the Nineveh regiment in the city of Mosul, according to Stars and Stripes.

You can't fool me that is Penelope the Muslim terrorist that posts here making us all think he is a SHE!!!

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

I'm confused by how a guy like that, could even have influence.....

He put the fat in fatwa.

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

Hell Rod gave you the answer, he has minions that threaten people that JABBA will sit on them!

He put the fat in fatwa.

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

Hell Rod gave you the answer, he has minions that threaten people that JABBA will sit on them!

lol... well yes.... but seriously how did he get the very first of his minions? What person, met this guy, and thought.... yeah now this is who I need to follow in life........?

He put the fat in fatwa.

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

lol... well yes.... but seriously how did he get the very first of his minions? What person, met this guy, and thought.... yeah now this is who I need to follow in life........?
You do realize that you are talking about radical muslims....they will believe anything if it is said often enough!

He put the fat in fatwa.

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

Seriously, read a little. He could easily be one of their online web presence peeps.

https://icct.nl/wp-content/uploads/...Muslims-and-Islamist-Terrorism-Aug-2017-1.pdf

He put the fat in fatwa.

0_Abu-Abdul-Bari.jpg

I hate to change that lol to a thank you because the thread gave me lots more chuckles.

Forum List

Back