Islam will Delcare Jihad on South Park!...

I got permission from the Mods, and, as you can see from my avatar, I'm staging a little protest cartoon posting of my own, lol.

:lol: :eusa_shifty:

Last night, South Park paid off on both of last week’s cliffhangers — the true identity of Cartman’s father, and a power-struggle over the Muslim prophet Muhammad, who will hereafter be referred to in the manner he was throughout last night’s episode: as a BLEEP sound when the name was spoken, and as a blocked-out image labeled CENSORED.

This was a satire of a satire: The episode implicitly addressed the controversy that arose from last week’s plot about a group of powerful celebrities demanding to see CENSORED. After it aired, creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker were “warned” by a New York-based Muslim website about the potential danger of what could be perceived as their ridicule of a worshiped figure. Of course, this also paralleled the show’s Tom Cruise parody, in which the actor and a slew of celebrities sought to drain CENSORED of his “power not to be ridiculed.”

(Note: If you go to the South Park website to view the episode, there’s a message from the creators saying that “numerous additional audio bleeps” were added “throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show.” Thus, we are left to guess which are Matt and Trey’s bleeeeeps and which are the network’s.)

'South Park' recap: Episode '201' is 'CENSORED,' also reveals Cartman's father | EW.com

>

Comedy Central bleeped out all references to the Prophet Muhammad in Wednesday night's episode of the animated show "South Park."

The episode was a continuation of last week's episode which depicted the Prophet Muhammad in a bear suit.

A radical Muslim website threatened the show's creators following that episode.

Comedy Central confirmed to FoxNews.com that it had censored the show, and that the episode was not available on its website.

In addition to bleeping the words "Prophet Muhammad," the show also covered the character with a large block labeled "Censored."

A radical Islamic website had warned the creators of "South Park" that they could face violent retribution for their depiction of Prophet Muhammad.

RevolutionMuslim.com posted the warning following the 200th episode of Trey Parker and Matt Stone's "South Park," which included a caricature of the Prophet Muhammad disguised in a bear suit. The web posting also included a graphic photo of Theo van Gogh, a Dutch filmmaker who was murdered in 2004 after making a documentary on violence against Muslim women.

"We have to warn Matt and Trey that what they are doing is stupid and they will probably wind up like Theo Van Gogh for airing this show," the posting reads. "This is not a threat, but a warning of the reality of what will likely happen to them."

Abu Talhah al Amrikee, the author of the post, told Foxnews.com he wrote the entry to "raise awareness." He said the grisly photograph of van Gogh was meant to "explain the severity" of what Parker and Stone did by mocking Muhammad.

"It's not a threat, but it really is a likely outcome," al Amrikee said, referring to the possibility that Parker and Stone could be murdered for mocking Muhammad. "They're going to be basically on a list in the back of the minds of a large number of Muslims. It's just the reality."

FOXNews.com - Comedy Central Censors 'South Park' Episode After Muslim Site's Threats

I got permission from the Mods, and, as you can see from my avatar, I'm staging a little protest cartoon posting of my own, lol.

Last night, South Park paid off on both of last week’s cliffhangers — the true identity of Cartman’s father, and a power-struggle over the Muslim prophet Muhammad, who will hereafter be referred to in the manner he was throughout last night’s episode: as a BLEEP sound when the name was spoken, and as a blocked-out image labeled CENSORED.

This was a satire of a satire: The episode implicitly addressed the controversy that arose from last week’s plot about a group of powerful celebrities demanding to see CENSORED. After it aired, creators Matt Stone and Trey Parker were “warned” by a New York-based Muslim website about the potential danger of what could be perceived as their ridicule of a worshiped figure. Of course, this also paralleled the show’s Tom Cruise parody, in which the actor and a slew of celebrities sought to drain CENSORED of his “power not to be ridiculed.”

(Note: If you go to the South Park website to view the episode, there’s a message from the creators saying that “numerous additional audio bleeps” were added “throughout the episode. We do not have network approval to stream our original version of the show.” Thus, we are left to guess which are Matt and Trey’s bleeeeeps and which are the network’s.)

'South Park' recap: Episode '201' is 'CENSORED,' also reveals Cartman's father | EW.com

LOL, and the thing is, even the censoring is funny. And it further enhances their point that they had to bleep it out. :lol:

THIS is why radical Islam must be terminated period, no other options. They will threaten, kill mame and destroy anything in their path to achieve their goals. Fighting them with the Political Correctness ball and chain will be the death of the free world.

Watch Col. Allen West:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WReJgvOBXa8]YouTube - Allen West speaks about Islam Feb 19[/ame]

I don't care if they blow up the entire town of South Park.

It's not a Town.... Just sayin'! ;)

:)

peace...

Yeah it is a town. Stopped there when I took a motorcycle trip through Colorado. It's at the top of one of the passes up there.

There's even a South Park bar up there!

You are Talking about Fairplay... ;)

There's a Silly Old West Town there that's called "South Park" and it's got Shit for Sale from the Show...

I got's Pics... ;)

:)

peace...

LOL, and the thing is, even the censoring is funny. And it further enhances their point that they had to bleep it out. :lol:

Now THAT's an edgy avatar! :lol:

it appears they were afraid the peaceful religion of islam was going to sendkillers to shoot them.

Islam will Delcare Jihad on South Park!...

Oh my God! They killed Kenny!

64j908.jpg

:lol: Those bastards!

"Blame Canada! It's not a real country anyway"

"America! Fuck YEAH!"

Last edited:
Mohamed has been portrayed in many different forms throughout history. I guess they have a lot of warnings to make.

Supreme Court building Washington DC.
scotusnfrieze.jpeg

1928 German advertisement for bouillon extract shows Gabriel guiding Mohammed up to Allah.

clifford0104.jpg

A cigarette Advertisement around 1900.

Ogden_Mohammed.JPG

And many more.

Mohammed Image Archive

Religious extremism is very scary, no matter from which religion.

Yeah........and IsLAME doesn't have the lock on crazy either.

Ever see Ted Haggard's movie "Jesus Camp"? Fucking thing was ran like a madrassa.

ROFLMNAO... you're such a buffoon. Do you even READ the idiocy you clatter down around here?

There are precisely ZERO christian terrorists out there jackass... NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY ONE.

Precisely NO ONE is murdering ANYONE, in the name of Christ.

Yet there ya are, implying that Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin.

You're a DUMBASS!

Wouldn't it be awesome if every media outlet and TV show in the country followed your lead and published some image of Mohammed? What would the jihadi's do?

Wouldn't it be awesome if every media outlet and TV show in the country followed your lead and published some image of Mohammed? What would the jihadi's do?

Exactly. That and bacon bits in their food would clear all terrorists from the US.

Religious extremism is very scary, no matter from which religion.

Yeah........and IsLAME doesn't have the lock on crazy either.

Ever see Ted Haggard's movie "Jesus Camp"? Fucking thing was ran like a madrassa.

ROFLMNAO... you're such a buffoon. Do you even READ the idiocy you clatter down around here?

There are precisely ZERO christian terrorists out there jackass... NOT A SINGLE SOLITARY ONE.

Precisely NO ONE is murdering ANYONE, in the name of Christ.

Yet there ya are, implying that Christianity and Islam are two sides of the same coin.

You're a DUMBASS!

Speaking of dumbasses you fucking lobotomized 'tard............check this out after you re-read the part of your post that I bolded.......

This weekend, the FBI conducted a series of raids in Michigan, Ohio, and Indiana to detain members of a Christian militia group on criminal charges. So what does this group believe, and how do its members fit in with the larger radical right?

The group in question calls itself the "Hutaree"; its website says the term translates as "Christian warrior." And in keeping with that name, the material it has posted online reflects an outlook of violent religious confrontation. The Hutaree believe that acts of violence can bring about the final judgment prophesied in the Christian Bible — and therefore have been arming themselves to go to war with the Antichrist, "evil Jews," and Muslims. They have documented their training exercises in a series of YouTube videos. And they spell out the theological rationale for their actions on the "About Us" page on their website:

Jesus wanted us to be ready to defend ourselves using the sword and stay alive using equipment. The only thing on earth to save the testimony and those who follow it, are the members of the testimony, til the return of Christ in the clouds. We, the Hutaree, are prepared to defend all those who belong to Christ and save those who aren't. We will still spread the word, and fight to keep it, up to the time of the great coming ... The Hutaree will one day see its enemy and meet him on the battlefield if so God wills it. We will reach out to those who are yet blind in the last days of the kingdoms of men and bring them to life in Christ.

According to the indictment unsealed this morning in court, the nine members of the group — eight men and one woman — planned to "levy war" against the U.S. government. To incite such a war, the group planned to murder law enforcement officials and then follow up their initial attacks with a separate attack on the fallen officers' funeral(s), where a large number of law enforcement personnel would no doubt be gathered.

With other news of vandalism and harassment from right-wing activists angry about the passage of health care reform, some commentators are already depicting the arrests as a further sign of how conservative activists are promoting violence in their ranks. But even within the militant world of the Michigan militia movement, the Hutarees are viewed as extreme religious fanatics. Michael Lackomar, a leader of the Southeast Michigan Volunteer Militia, told the Associated Press that he'd fielded a frantic call from a Hutaree member Saturday night reporting the onset of the federal raids. After hearing pleas for help, Lackomar said that his group declined. "They said that they were under attack by the ATF and wanted a place to hide," Lackomar recalls. "My team leaders said, 'No thanks.' "

A posting on a Hutaree message board by someone named Anna seems to back up Lackomar's claim that Hutaree members were seeking help from other militia groups in the area.

"We need some help please," she wrote. "I am enroute south with my children using the wifi's as I can. They were catching others as they came to their rallying points, they broke into homes and took children and used the tasers on wives, my son who is 12 and I got out by crawling through the creeks behind our house. My husband and others are taken, please call the press and tell them, if any in the Michigan Militia is still free please rally with them. Please help."

Still, while the more secular and libertarian leaders of the militia movement may distance themselves from the Hutaree, the two militant strains of right-wing activism share some tactical affinities, says Kenneth S. Stern, the American Jewish Committee's director on anti-Semitism and extremism. "What you're starting to see in the number of militia groups sprouting up in the last year is a general antigovernment ideology," Stern says. "The targeting of cops is not inconsistent with that. The literature that glorified that white supremacist movement that helped the militia movement take off in the 1990s advocated those tactics — especially in books like 'The Turner Diaries.' And some of these groups — like the Order and others — started setting traps for law enforcement and going after first responders."

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts1361

Pwned yet again fuckstick. You have got to be one of the dumbest fuckers I've ever met.

I'd be willing to bet you enlisted while Reagan was president, hunh?

Forum List

Back