ISIS Says No. 2 Leader Abu Muhammad al-Adnani Is Dead

I wonder if this isn't part of that "war" Mr. Obama started in Syria that a few of you pinheads were talking about. Looks like putting a bounty on this guy's head works just as good as a drone.

""The No. 2 man in ISIS, who was at the top of the U.S. kill list, is dead, according to a media arm of the terrorist organization.
The circumstances of Abu Muhammad al-Adnani's death had not been confirmed. Officials in Washington — who had put out a $5 million reward for al-Adnani — had no immediate comment.
The 37-year-old Syrian, who was ISIS' director of external operations, is best known for issuing an edict to kill Westerners in September 2014."

ISIS says No. 2 leader Abu Muhammad al-Adnani is dead

Oh shit! ISIS says he is dead before the blowhard we have for President got a chance to take credit for it.

No, they didn't, if you know how to read more than headlines...Washington had no comment.

Washington? They probably couldn't get Obama on the golf course.

Why don't you provide a list of recent presidents and which ones never took vacations? I won't hold my breath, Elmer.

Ah, the misty watercolor memories of the left cackling with Bush got a #2 AQ leader in Iraq. Now they giggle like schoolgirls about the same thing and claim Barry is Patton reincarnated.
lol.gif

Ah, I'm sure the heavy fog in your empty head has you completely forgetting this:

I remember it well. Once Obama was determined to be hiding in a cave somewhere Bush no longer considered him a threat.

I think you mean "Osama" and I guess you're admitting that Bush was a failure by making such assumptions. I agree with you. He assumed much and destroyed even more. Mr. Obama did not make such immature, stupid mistakes and hired smarter people to work the investigation.

I hope you gentlemen here are readying yourself to tuck your tiny junk and say "Madame President". You're going to be praying for Mr. Obama's return.

""The No. 2 man in ISIS, who was at the top of the U.S. kill list, is dead, according to a media arm of the terrorist organization.
The circumstances of Abu Muhammad al-Adnani's death had not been confirmed. Officials in Washington — who had put out a $5 million reward for al-Adnani — had no immediate comment.
The 37-year-old Syrian, who was ISIS' director of external operations, is best known for issuing an edict to kill Westerners in September 2014."

And 5 seconds later another Jihadi took his place. ....... :cool:

Well since we're not in an active, undeclared war there, would you prefer to have boots on the ground? Otherwise, post a link or as the saying goes, STFU.

We do have boots on the ground. Now you can go back to sleep.

I really get tired of asking you pinheads to prove your statements. All of you are Chicken Littles. Prove it or STFU.

If you had a brain you would probably take it out and play with it. I won't google anything more for an uninformed asshole like you again.

"Troops on temporary assignment in Iraq, those guarding diplomatic outposts—or those rotating in to replace troops who haven’t left yet—aren’t included under that 4,087 ceiling. When they are, Pentagon officials say, the total U.S. troops presence in Iraq is creeping toward 5,000.

Number of U.S. Troops in Iraq Keeps Creeping Upward

President Obama on Wednesday announced a draw down of about 1,400 U.S. troops from Afghanistan by the end of this year, leaving 8,400 service members deployed to the war-torn country through the end of his presidency.

obama-expected-leave-8400-troops-afghanistan | MilitaryTimes

I hope you gentlemen here are readying yourself to tuck your tiny junk and say "Madame President". You're going to be praying for Mr. Obama's return.

"our tiny junk"? None of you prog weaklings are sporting anything longer than a clit, fairy-boy.

Trump waved his magic wand and scared the guy to death ... somehow he'll take the credit.

You're right, Mr. Trump will:
1) Figure out a way to take credit for it.
2) Ignore it altogether
3) Concoct some kind of story about how Ad Nani died because he "knows more about ISIS than the generals".

I bet trump tries to claim the $5mill bounty !

And 5 seconds later another Jihadi took his place. ....... :cool:
If he was as good as or better than the dead guy, then he would have been in charge in the first place.

So now ISIS has a second-best number two man, instead of the best.

I wonder if this isn't part of that "war" Mr. Obama started in Syria that a few of you pinheads were talking about. Looks like putting a bounty on this guy's head works just as good as a drone.

Funny how Obamas irrelivent jayvee team is headline news every day now.

The only recent news about ISIS has been about them getting their asses kicked.

They are the JV team.

AQ conquered an entire country.

AQ blew up a US destroyer.

AQ took down the WTC in NYC.

AQ flew an airplane into the Pentagon in Washington DC.

AQ blew up a train in Madrid, killing a couple hundred people and injuring thousands.

AQ attacked the London subway, killing 52 people and injuring 700.

What's the JV team done, little pants shitter?

They are the JV team.

AQ blew up a train in Madrid, killing a couple hundred people and injuring thousands.

Yeah, for two years Obamas been claiming ISIS is on the run. :itsok:

They are the JV team.

That's because they are on the run. They have lost half their territory in just the past year, little pants shitter. They have also lost key strongholds.

The pussies are getting their asses kicked.

Some non-ISIS loser dipshit with a truck running over pedestrians is not a sign that ISIS is winning, retard. I know Trump would have you thinking so, but he's a retard, too.

They are the JV team.

That's because they are on the run. They have lost half their territory in just the past year, little pants shitter.

Some non-ISIS loser dipshit with a truck running over pedestrians is not a sign that ISIS is winning, retard.
Yep, ISIS is on the run. In a charge with numerous attacks within America.

They are the JV team.

That's because they are on the run. They have lost half their territory in just the past year, little pants shitter.

Some non-ISIS loser dipshit with a truck running over pedestrians is not a sign that ISIS is winning, retard.
Yep, ISIS is on the run. In a charge with numerous attacks within America.
Nope. ISIS has not made any attacks in America, retard.

Just some loser wannabe's. A couple disaffected losers are not a sign ISIS is winning. I know Trump wants you to bleev it is, but he's a retard, too.

ISIS is getting their ass kicked all over the map.

Forum List

Back