ISIS Junior 'Bike Lock Boy' found by the internet.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The Antifa coward who has been bike locking innocent people since the Milo riots at Berkeley has been ID'ed by the collective efforts of many people who were pissed enough at this coward to do the find him. Big surprise! He is a college professor.:finger3:

Good job Anonymous.

We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us.

#OpTrump continues

Psst 4chan has been linked to Internet subcultures and activism, most notably Anonymous ;)

See also - Collective power of 4chan and Anonymous: the future of cyber protests

RE my #OpTrump reference - In March 2016, Anonymous was reported to have declared war on Donald Trump. However, the "Anonymous Official" YouTube channel released a video denouncing #OpTrump as an operation that "goes against everything Anonymous stands for" in reference to censorship and added "we are for everyone letting their voices be heard, even, if the person at hand...is a monster." So essentially, and is as typical of "blanket" organizations like Anonymous, there is an active in war going on right now that essentially boils down to left hackers vs right hackers. #AnonOffical is at war with #OpTrump for 1st amendment violations.

Last edited:
Be my guest dear. I was/am a CEH [that's a Certified Ethical Hacker] and my record of performance stands on it's own merits under any government scrutiny.

Assault with a deadly weapon is no joke. Its a crime with mandatory prison time. He's going to do between 2-30 years in prison for that. Given that the injury was to the head, it will increase his sentence. This guy is FUCKED!

The Antifa coward who has been bike locking innocent people since the Milo riots at Berkeley has been ID'ed by the collective efforts of many people who were pissed enough at this coward to do the find him. Big surprise! He is a college professor.:finger3:

Meh not admissable

Yeah, video proof is never admissible in court. Christ, you are so fucking stupid. :laugh:

Meh not admissable

Yeah, video proof is never admissible in court. Christ, you are so fucking stupid. :laugh:

Photoshopped 4chan nonsense is not admissable. It's almost certainly not the right guy, but even if it was then the only thing against him is a bunch of anonymous trolls, whose shit is not admissable.

Meh not admissable

Photoshopped 4chan nonsense is not admissable. It's almost certainly not the right guy, but even if it was then the only thing against him is a bunch of anonymous trolls, whose shit is not admissable.

Let me explain it to you, since you people are so fucking ignorant.

4chan identified him, now the police investigate to see if he was there. They WILL be able to determine that, and they will see that he purchased bike locks prior to his crime. Once it is established that it was in fact him, the court will watch the video and see his crime. A few months later he goes to prison. Understand now?

Meh not admissable

4chan identified him, now the police investigate to see if he was there. They WILL be able to determine that, and they will see that he purchased bike locks prior to his crime. Once it is established that it was in fact him, the court will watch the video and see his crime. A few months later he goes to prison. Understand now?

Lol looks like you don't understand

Meh not admissable

I'm guessing your not a lawyer

Meh not admissable

I'm guessing you don't know how an investigation works.

Meh not admissable

what just like any investigation?

Your confusion clearly demonstrates that you dont know how an investigation works.

Your confusion clearly demonstrates that you dont know how an investigation works.
investigating what?

investigating what?
Ohhh, youre a retard. Now i see why you dont understand anything at all in this thread..

Excellent work.

Meh not admissable

Lol looks like you don't understand

No, it's you who don't understand. Easy to understand given your profound stupidity. Now, just because he has been identified doesn't mean that law enforcement will do their jobs. The dude isn't black so they lose a lot of interest there, and he's a academic so that protects him a bit. But, now that the WORLD knows who the prick is, were i him i would be watching my back real good because when violent assholes like this appear to be protected by the establishment, others will see that justice is served.

Forum List

Back