ISIL raids US military base in Iraq

ISIS claims to have raided the Kiwan Airbase west of Karkouk. The two hours battle ended with five ISILs blowing themselves up, ISIS claims, adding that two Humvees were destroyed and a number of US and Kurdish soldiers died in the battle. Furthermore, ISIS says that nearly 2000 US-soldiers are deployed in the base.

ISIL raids US military base in Iraq: Al-Amaq

That pesky JV team....

ISIS claims to have raided the Kiwan Airbase west of Karkouk. The two hours battle ended with five ISILs blowing themselves up, ISIS claims, adding that two Humvees were destroyed and a number of US and Kurdish soldiers died in the battle. Furthermore, ISIS says that nearly 2000 US-soldiers are deployed in the base.

Sounds like ISIS got routed to me. If not, and they have control of that base, it's

on! It probably should be: "ISIS assaulted military base".

Sounds like ISIS got routed to me. If not, and they have control of that base, it's

That´s the news.

That´s the news.

Pretty vague, pretty vague.

That´s the news.

Sure, but maybe there will be an US-statement later.

That´s the news.

Sure, but maybe there will be an US-statement later.

I've read things from that site before, they're fairly accurate.

Forum List

Back