Isaiaha's Prophecy of the Papacy

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
EwqPgTbWQAYBIgg

Forbidden idol worship;
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah 44:10
Who hath formed a god, or molten a graven image that is profitable for nothing?
Isaiah44;13 The carpenter(Who is that-was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS is made an idol god).

Forbidden idol worship;
In Isiah44;9 It states they that make a graven image are all of them vanity and their delectable things shall not profit; and they are their own witnesses;(christians) they see not; nor know; that they may be ashamed. Still confused well here is some more.
Isaiah44;13 The carpenter(Who is that-was Jesus not considered a carpenter) strecheth out his rule(over the world)he marketh it out with a line;he fitteth it with planes and he marketh it out with a compass, and maketh it after the figure of a man(JESUS);according to the beauty of a man;that it mat remain in the house(Maybe over your bed?) One more passage Isiah44;17 And the residue thereof he maketh a god(JESUS)Even his graven image(AGAIN JESUS);He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my god(JESUS is made an idol god).
Conformation bias is a sin I see NT Christians commit almost every time they try to interpret the OT. At least they get it right sometimes. It is just as ugly when you do it. You first decide what the truth is and then diligently search the scripture for passages to confirm your own biases. You have eyes and do not see, ears and you do not hear.

Jesus said his followers should not call anyone on earth "Father".

Jesus said his followers should not call anyone on earth "Father".
Catholics have a very reasonable explanation and scriptural answer to that
Of course they do; centuries of Jesuit reasoning is powerful for convincing people who don't understand simple words. It is as if Jesus said nothing, or, worse, that he didn't know enough to say what he meant. How can anyone believe in a religion that says its founder was incompetent?

Forbidden idol worship;
Conformation bias is a sin I see NT Christians commit almost every time they try to interpret the OT. At least they get it right sometimes. It is just as ugly when you do it. You first decide what the truth is and then diligently search the scripture for passages to confirm your own biases. You have eyes and do not see, ears and you do not hear.
IN which you show no evidence or resources to back your subjective opinion making it an intellectually dishonest response not a refutation.
Isaiah already tells you Jesus can't be Moshiach, because Moshiach is a servant to Humanity and in Christianity they serve this idol god named Jesus and make it their god. Isaiah already reveals his HaSheva (redeemer) as Michael, especially when you connect other writers to know who is being referred to and use the Dead Sea Scrolls to help frame those references through it's commentary.
Example:
Sources:In "Isaiah Commentary": (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same. Also regarding Michael as liberator:
"He’ll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Isaiah lxi,I)
Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & LAST NAME.
Jeremiah 23:5-6, Isaiah 51:9, Isaiah 59;19, Is.11:4, Isaiah 25:8
The Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel(Is.52:13-53:12 combined with Dan 12:1-4).

Forbidden idol worship;
IN which you show no evidence or resources to back your subjective opinion making it an intellectually dishonest response not a refutation.
Isaiah already tells you Jesus can't be Moshiach, because Moshiach is a servant to Humanity and in Christianity they serve this idol god named Jesus and make it their god. Isaiah already reveals his HaSheva (redeemer) as Michael, especially when you connect other writers to know who is being referred to and use the Dead Sea Scrolls to help frame those references through it's commentary.
Example:
Sources:In "Isaiah Commentary": (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same. Also regarding Michael as liberator:
Ezra 1 and Isaiah 44-45 the redeemer is the one who battles with the Persian prince and King Cyrus' heart to do the right thing in gathering the Jews and rebuilding the Temple and Dan 10 tells you who that redeemer is by first & LAST NAME.
The Nations will end up recognizing the wrongs they did Israel(Is.52:13-53:12 combined with Dan 12:1-4).
Presbyterians, Amish and others would not accept this description of their worship. Of what "Christians" do you speak?

Forbidden idol worship;
Example:
Presbyterians, Amish and others would not accept this description of their worship. Of what "Christians" do you speak?
And Ironically it's usually Michaeline Christians that are not worshiping idols that way, while Jesuit Christians do.

Forbidden Idol worship couldn’t be clearer ..Isaiah *****44***** says it all...Now Michael knows I do not believe in coincidences esp the ash reference a few verses later in verse 20 that is so similiar to Ash Wednesday ceremonies that we can see today..So who is it that gave us this detestable idol worship none other then the Vatican and it’s offshoots which is exactly *****44***** hectares in size if I am not mistaken...

Forum List

Back