Is your date ‘wokefishing’ you? Gutfeld dishes on singles acting more ‘progressive’ to get dates

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
There’s many reasons why dating is more difficult today, but I never thought ‘woke’ was a contributory factor. Woke is no good for anyone. everything woke turns to shit

There’s many reasons why dating is more difficult today, but I never thought ‘woke’ was a contributory factor. Woke is no good for anyone. everything woke turns to shit

These FOX personalities all admitted to being liars & you worship them.

A lot of men will do anything to impress a broad.

If you'll remember George taking classes to convert to Latvian Orthodoxy?

Guttfeld is right of course, but his observation is just common sense.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Hitler was actually a moderate conservative, but only embraced a patented form of liberal racism to impress Eva Braun.

In a sense, he's right. Women don't want a batshit crazy militia nut. They want someone who is man enough to care about the less fortunate.

Been there before. If you dick 'em just right, they give up their liberal ways and actually make fine conservatives.

In a sense, he's right. Women don't want a batshit crazy militia nut. They want someone who is man enough to care about the less fortunate.

Traditionally, women want real men. Not some pansy.

Like the old days "when men were men, and women were glad of it"

Been there before. If you dick 'em just right, they give up their liberal ways and actually make fine conservatives.
I wish more women could read your post. It's important for them to be reminded what the right actually thinks of them.

Women want strength, they use the weak/pretty soy-boys as a accessory to show off to their GFs.

It's the wise young woman that recognizes both strength and future earning potential in a man and snags him early. The whole "love" thing can either develop in time or not.

Another thing women should realize that is that men really don't want a future with some tired late-20s early 30s cum dumpster.....Oh they will do for a roll in the hay but they should expect no more than that.

Mid-30s and above.....Fuck that, take your dried-up uterus and go someplace else.

I can't stand the guy, and I refuse to listen to him on a message board.

I can't stand the guy, and I refuse to listen to him on a message board.

Being confronted with the light of truth is a lot like a vampire cringes away from a cross and holy water, right?

My first thought was tell her what she wants to hear and then as soon as you get your rocks light up a cigarette and say. “Oh btw, I think the manmade global warming doomsday lie is a lie”

but on reflection that may be a bad idea when dealing with American and canadian woke babes

never tempt a woman scorned

then all she has to do is cry RAPE! and you could end up behind bars

Forum List

Back