Is Trump's campaign going to make it to the general election?

Super_Lantern

VIP Member
Jun 2, 2013
Things are looking dire
damn.png

Things are looking dire
damn.png
Are you kidding or delusional? Regardless of his intention on winning or not one thing Trump loves is the spotlight. This shit is like cocain to an addict for him.
i agree with this. he won't drop out - although doing so would appeal to him in some ways (he could pretend that he would have won and it'll be big in the news for a long time)

but will he make it to november as a viable candidate... i'd be surprised

Trump is either the candidate or the entire republican party is dead and gone.

This Trump deal is a mess....

I know he said the campaign is united and focused....
But like with Obama and Hillary,Trumpy saying things are great
doesn't mean things are great...

This Trump deal is a mess....

I know he said the campaign is united and focused....
But like with Obama and Hillary,Trumpy saying things are great
doesn't mean things are great...
BHO's approvals are climbing and now at 53% -- back to his original election standings in 2008 and more than 2012.

And Hillary has never looked happier in her entire life. Her ratings are at an all time high as well -- 12 points more than Trump although still 10 points less than BHO.

Why Hillary Clinton's post-convention bounce will stick: GOP strategist

Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Things are looking dire
damn.png
Just what do you think will happen? He'll not derail, much as I might wish he would. He has many, many disturbed followers.
I think the GOP will impeach Trump on the basis of insanity.

They are good at impeachments.

They usually can't wait to impeach somebody even just for a blow job.
If you think Trump will be impeached, then you must believe he will be elected.

This is far from over. Trump simply needs to limit his campaign appearances to weekends during the next two weeks and spend the weekdays being taught that there is a limit to how much his non-PC will gain him. Yeah it's cute but apparently there are a lot of us that don't put style over substance. And sure I'd think fondly back to the days of Ozzie and Harriet, but his plan of going back to the good old days doesn't amount to anything more than "trust me". At least bring out a DeLorean or something.

I'm convinced he's working to ensure a Hillary victory. He's traditionally had liberal views and all of a sudden he's conservative? He exposed how gullible a lot of the GOP voting base is. No more RINOs, right?

Last edited:
Things are looking dire
damn.png
Just what do you think will happen? He'll not derail, much as I might wish he would. He has many, many disturbed followers.

The hillary has the trump beat on deranged delusional followers.

no doubt the voices in your head are telling you that.

you are aware that most people in this country, democrat and republican are appalled by him.

Uh no. But I think we can conclude that you are one of the deranged? You really should try getting those delusions out of your head, Jillian. It was just seven years ago that you recommended a great Italian restaurant in lower Manhattan that I went to. What happened? Lol.

Forum List

Back