Is Trump Fit To remain as the President of the USA?

Do you want a liar for President of the USA-?

• yes

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • no

Votes: 14 60.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017
Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

1. a person who tells lies.
"the man was a notorious liar"
“Liar - Google Search

God does not like lying and\or liars

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
: a person who tells lies has a reputation as a liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.
https://tinyurl.com/yawy45sj

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

https://tinyurl.com/yavo3yc2

Trump lies. And lies. And lies.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

https://tinyurl.com/y77gbjz5

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.
Opinion | President Trump’s Lies, the Definitive List

Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.
Report: Trump lying twice as much as last year - CNN Video

Now what does this all mean--?

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
playing the scene to its END.
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

I hope this brings in some discussion :)-

Attachments

• upload_2019-5-10_19-8-44.png
    upload_2019-5-10_19-8-44.png
    409 bytes · Views: 104
  • upload_2019-5-10_19-9-4.png
    upload_2019-5-10_19-9-4.png
    409 bytes · Views: 116
Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

With just 10 days before he finishes his first year as president, Trump has made 2,001 false or misleading claims in 355 days, according to our database that analyzes, categorizes and tracks every suspect statement uttered by the president. That’s an average of more than 5.6 claims a day.

What's going on with Donald Trump? Psychologist explains the president’s lies, reversals
Trump's lies and reversals are not due to mental illness but because he reacts to people and situations in the moment, with no thought of future or past.

Late last year, 27 prominent mental health professionals were so concerned about Trump’s odd and sometimes belligerent behavior that they contributed chapters to an unprecedented book called, "The Dangerous Case of Donald Trump." Their deep concern, they said, justified setting aside an important ethical standard of the mental health professions — the one that forbids mental health professionals from diagnosing public figures they’ve never actually evaluated.

When the history of the Trump era is written, this quotation from our president will play a prominent role in explaining the distemper of our moment and the dysfunction of his administration. Trump was talking about media coverage of his trade war, but he was also describing his genuinely novel approach to governing: He believes that reality itself can be denied and that big lies can sow enough confusion to keep the truth from taking hold.

Trumps Lies T r u m p ’ s L i e s Many Americans have become accustomed to President Trump’s lies. But as regular as they have become, the country should not allow itself to become numb to them. So we have catalogued nearly every outright lie he has told publicly since taking the oath of office. Updated: The president is still lying, so we've added to this list, taking it through Nov. 11, and provided links to the facts in each case.

CNN Tonight (Video)
Toronto Star reporter Daniel Dale has tracked President Trump's lies since the start of his presidency and says the lies are escalating.

Do we, citizens of the United States want as our representatives to other countries to be mirrors of ourselves or some staged actor reading the script word for wood; playing the part for self serving reasons---?

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

When you post such a stupid poll you remove all doubt that you're an idiot.

Look, you don't have anything that's worthy of removing him from office.
His predecessor brought the black slave trade back to Libya, violated the 4th amendment rights of Americans with metadata gathering and by drone strike(Anwar Al Awlaki), had a war on whistle blowers(see Chelsea Manning), helped promote a revolution in Egypt that toppled their government and expanded the number of illegal foreign interventions to 5 new theatres, while drone striking random civilians... The bar has been raised pretty high, that's all I'm saying.

Trump is the best President we ever had. Imagine how great he would be if he didn't have to deal with the witch hunts and the bullshit Democrats in Congress trying to foil everything he does.

If Clinton, Bush and Obama were fit then why not Trump?

Oh look; the poor thing already forgot the thread is about Trump ........

So we don't judge presidents based on the behavior of prior presidents? And we forget the past transgressions when the other party is in power? Doesn't that make you a partisan hack/awful person with no principles?

the behavior of ANY president should be judged according to The US Constitution & how the respective POTUS defends the OOO they have pledged to uphold.

The concept requires no comparison to any other POTUS.

So we don't judge presidents based on the behavior of prior presidents? And we forget the past transgressions when the other party is in power? Doesn't that make you a partisan hack/awful person with no principles?

the behavior of ANY president should be judged according to The US Constitution & how the respective POTUS defends the OOO they have pledged to uphold.

Oh, so why did the left always used Bush jr. to excuse Obama failures?

Funny now the left does not want to do that now and again if lying is what you justify why Trump is unfit then Bush Jr., Obama and Clinton were clearly unfit as can be...

It's not about Trump. It's about fitness for office....read it again simpleton.

Jo

It's not about Trump?

Go back & read the thread title & while you're at it you fucking genius, go back & review the OP to learn how many fucking times the name TRUMP pops up.

You are too fucking dumb to reply to me so, you might as well not fucking bother any longer...........

Sorry.... You can't have it both ways.
Past practice is always a part of such
Analyses.

Jo

Funny now the left does not want to do that now and again if lying is what you justify why Trump is unfit then Bush Jr., Obama and Clinton were clearly unfit as can be...

MY opinion is just that, MY opinion.

MY opinion does not represent 'the left.'

Jo

It's not about Trump?

Go back & read the thread title & while you're at it you fucking genius, go back & review the OP to learn how many fucking times the name TRUMP pops up.

You are too fucking dumb to reply to me so, you might as well not fucking bother any longer...........

Does it hurt you to know that the thread is about Trump lying and how the OP is attempting to use if to justify why Trump us unfit?

Now if that is the criteria then as I posted Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama were never fit either and seeing you believe they were mean so is Trump...

Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

When is Mexico paying for the wall?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Is this Trump like-?

ˈlī(ə)r/
noun

“Liar - Google Search

“lies”liar
noun
li·ar | \ ˈlī(-ə)r \

Definition of liar
Definition of LIAR

CNN Tonight (Video)

To it’s bitter end-?
Is this what I see--?
What’s Up--?-

Why is it stupid?

Pretty simple question, do you want a liar for president or not?

I bet you said "yes" didn't you.

Jo

It's not about Trump?

Nope....I am light years ahead of you.
The post is about fitness for office.
Trump is the secondary subject.

Jo

MY opinion is just that, MY opinion.

MY opinion does not represent 'the left.'
Opinions are like assholes, everyone's got one.

Forum List

Back