Is Trump America's Last Chance?

Trump will be the end of the middle class.

Middle class wages are the number one problem faced by the middle class. Trump has already stated that he will do nothing about it.

Yeah..other than fix the trade imbalance and bring work back to America.

Oh you mean dismantle all the Walmarts , Home Depot and Lowes? Because that would be the only way to re-train Americans to buy American made products.

Or will Trump just wave his magic wand?

I'm perfectly willing to pay more for American products...how about you?

I'm perfectly willing to pay more for American products...how about you?

I already do. BTW; American made products aren't much more than foreign made, much less profit for the retailer.

If the choice comes down to Hillary and the status quo or Trump then maybe the US deserves Donald J Trump.

The bigger question for you is what Donald J. Trump is going to do about the biggest question for the middle class which is low wages. According to Donald J. Trump......NOTHING.

Middle class wages are the number one problem faced by the middle class. Trump has already stated that he will do nothing about it.

Trump won't release his financial records. How do you know he doesn't invest in companies that add to the trade imbalance?

I guess he wont be anymore.

I agree with you. I look at it this way, The party elites of both Parties hate him, our enemies fear him, and everything he says is about putting America and Americans first. He is the anti-Obama and totally non PC and cannot be bought. What's the problem? Those are great reasons to elect Trump. As you pointed out it's been decades since we've had an America first President. It's time.
Why I voted for him.
I have lost a lot of money to people who can't even speak english under bidding me.

Let me make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

Are you saying that you voted for Trump because you want the government to subsidize your inefficient business?

When you send your money back to mexico with plans on retiring there it's much cheaper.
And of course these people dont spend that money in America so it screws us in tax dollars.

When you send your money back to mexico with plans on retiring there it's much cheaper.

Any third world country is cheaper, but not as cheap due to BushCo financial irresponsibility.

And of course these people dont spend that money in America so it screws us in tax dollars.

Your saying that 'these people' don't buy things in the US? Did you know that in 2012, 'illegals' paid $11.8B in State and local taxes?

Study Finds Illegal Immigrants Pay $11.8B in Taxes

They send 25 billion to mexico every year.

It is the last chance for the insane cracka clown posse , then the demographics kick in , but alas they picked the insane of the insane with dumph, so no chance, the only thing sure is the crying and whining to come

Go fuck yourself Batshit.

You have nothing to add to this, or any conversation.

Racist pile of shit.

If the choice comes down to Hillary and the status quo or Trump then maybe the US deserves Donald J Trump.

The bigger question for you is what Donald J. Trump is going to do about the biggest question for the middle class which is low wages. According to Donald J. Trump......NOTHING.

So what has Barry done and whats Hillary's plan? And we know Colonel Sanders plan of free shit for everyone aint going to work.

That's partly my point.
Neither is Hillary...she represents the establishment status quo...the rich won't be shaking in their boots about her being elected.
If that's who Democrats choose as their nominee then maybe the US needs a complete meltdown and start again...that's what Trump is likely to provide.
Close off the borders, withdraw from the world and duke it out amongst yourselves.

Trump won't release his financial records. How do you know he doesn't invest in companies that add to the trade imbalance?

Don't bet on that.

I agree with you. I look at it this way, The party elites of both Parties hate him, our enemies fear him, and everything he says is about putting America and Americans first. He is the anti-Obama and totally non PC and cannot be bought. What's the problem? Those are great reasons to elect Trump. As you pointed out it's been decades since we've had an America first President. It's time.
Why I voted for him.
I have lost a lot of money to people who can't even speak english under bidding me.

Are you saying that you voted for Trump because you want the government to subsidize your inefficient business?

Any third world country is cheaper, but not as cheap due to BushCo financial irresponsibility.

Your saying that 'these people' don't buy things in the US? Did you know that in 2012, 'illegals' paid $11.8B in State and local taxes?

After taxes.

So what has Barry done and whats Hillary's plan? And we know Colonel Sanders plan of free shit for everyone aint going to work.

Raise minimum wage. The base for all salaries.

Why I voted for him.

After taxes.
Unlike patriotic American companies that relocate overseas.

Why I voted for him.

After taxes.

25 Billion dollars that isnt spent in the U.S.
Thats huge when it comes to taxes and the loss to business.

That's partly my point.
Neither is Hillary...she represents the establishment status quo...the rich won't be shaking in their boots about her being elected.
If that's who Democrats choose as their nominee then maybe the US needs a complete meltdown and start again...that's what Trump is likely to provide.
Close off the borders, withdraw from the world and duke it out amongst yourselves.

That's partly my point.

Clinton wants to raise minimum wage. How is this the 'establishment status quo?'

BTW; 'Amongst' is the Queens English. This is America, we speak and write American (among). Makes your posting highly questionable.

Since 16% of illegals are from Canada, shouldn't we close-off BOTH borders?

Raise minimum wage. The base for all salaries.

The min wage will go up when the market isnt flooded with cheap labor.

That's partly my point.

That's partly my point.

Clinton wants to raise minimum wage. How is this the 'establishment status quo?'

BTW; 'Amongst' is the Queens English. This is America, we speak and write American (among). Makes your posting highly questionable.

Since 16% of illegals are from Canada, shouldn't we close-off BOTH borders?

Why make it about race or ethnicity? ALL illegals need to go.

After taxes.

Since those 'patriotic American companies' that played the inversion game left owing taxes, No.

After taxes.

Then ex-pats shouldn't receive Social Security or pension payments.

After taxes.

Then ex-pats shouldn't receive Social Security or pension payments.

Why? They are American citizens that paid into the system all their lives.

Forum List

Back