Is Trump a Tactical Genius?

No, he is just that childish dude.

Yeahhh... And of course, Mika going on and on about Trump's "tiny hands" isn't the least bit childish, is it???? :dunno:
Of course it is but that wasn't the subject of your thread was it...

Neither was your comment.
You asked a question, I answered it. If you don't want other opinions don't create threads seeking them.

Sorry, you don't get to decide what people post. I never said I didn't want your opinion. Thanks for giving it... now fuck the hell off!

No, he is just that childish dude.

Yeahhh... And of course, Mika going on and on about Trump's "tiny hands" isn't the least bit childish, is it???? :dunno:
Of course it is but that wasn't the subject of your thread was it...

Neither was your comment.
You asked a question, I answered it. If you don't want other opinions don't create threads seeking them.

Sorry, you don't get to decide what people post. I never said I didn't want your opinion. Thanks for giving it... now fuck the hell off!
Triggered lol

I don't know if anyone has discussed this possibility in the wake of Trump's recent Mika and Joe tweet but I think Trump might be a tactical genius. Let me try to explain what I mean...

The controversial tweet regarding Mika bleeding badly from a face lift came on the same day the controversial Kate's Law passed and the travel ban was reinstated. In the past, liberal mainstream media would've lambasted Trump all day on these two things. We would've seen heart-wrenching stories of poor victims of Trumps mean and cruel policies... pundits would've been all over the television offering their criticism and feigning outrage over the travel ban and Kate's Law. We would've had the usual hand-wringing and boo-hooing over the ramifications.

What did we get instead? The media was consumed all the news cycle with the Mika/Joe tweet. Kate's Law and the travel ban went quietly into effect... no protests or riots, not even a commentary. I think Trump may have done this intentionally. He drew their fire away from his policies and onto him personally. And while the tweet drove the left further insane, it drew mild chuckles from his base supporters.

Of course, some will argue that Trump shot himself in the foot, that he messed up an opportunity to showcase these monumental victories in policy... but let's be honest, the left was never going to let that happen. Instead of having a full cycle of coverage disparaging his accomplishments we got a full cycle of snowflake meltdown over a stupid tweet.

I think Trump played the media like a Stradivarius.

Yup. Again.

making fun of a womans bleeding face was tantamount to making fun of the handicapped reporter .. he took a shot out of nothing more than him being a pig.

noboby will top him and he'll do/say anything to get at them

Genius,hardly.

Narcissist, 100% registered thoroughbred.

And you repeat the lie...which is why you morons are losing to him....he didn't make fun of a handicapped reporter, that was one of the first lies you assholes pushed....and he still got elected.....

And he told the truth about Mika......and the idiot Scarborough...

Do you twits realize that a 21 year old, female staffer to then congressman Scarborough died in his office of a traumatic head wound...in his office......under suspicious circumstances.....

Wait till Trump tweets about that....

It is not a lie. He mocked a handicapped journalist. He got elected only because Clinton was the nominee. Anyone else and it would have been a landslide loss.

He did not tell the truth about Mika and Scarborough. The fact is that they helped him during the primaries. They even told him that they would not give him any tough questions.

Another Seth Rich I suppose. The police found no evidence of foul play.

I don't know if anyone has discussed this possibility in the wake of Trump's recent Mika and Joe tweet but I think Trump might be a tactical genius. Let me try to explain what I mean...

The controversial tweet regarding Mika bleeding badly from a face lift came on the same day the controversial Kate's Law passed and the travel ban was reinstated. In the past, liberal mainstream media would've lambasted Trump all day on these two things. We would've seen heart-wrenching stories of poor victims of Trumps mean and cruel policies... pundits would've been all over the television offering their criticism and feigning outrage over the travel ban and Kate's Law. We would've had the usual hand-wringing and boo-hooing over the ramifications.

What did we get instead? The media was consumed all the news cycle with the Mika/Joe tweet. Kate's Law and the travel ban went quietly into effect... no protests or riots, not even a commentary. I think Trump may have done this intentionally. He drew their fire away from his policies and onto him personally. And while the tweet drove the left further insane, it drew mild chuckles from his base supporters.

Of course, some will argue that Trump shot himself in the foot, that he messed up an opportunity to showcase these monumental victories in policy... but let's be honest, the left was never going to let that happen. Instead of having a full cycle of coverage disparaging his accomplishments we got a full cycle of snowflake meltdown over a stupid tweet.

Yes....he is....he is stomping all over them....and they still don't get it.....

Yup----- That is our president a childish president showing violence.

Always doing something dumb. Just ask yourself------- How many and how long a decent Americans are willing to put up that kind of petulant little kid president behavior? I can tell you this ------ They are catching up.
In short ----- We do like to continue this kind of unimaginable and abnormal behavior. Keep it up Mr. Trump.

Several ( repeat several ) GOPs are even blasting Trump. Just imagine other GOP that just can't speak up because they don't want to hurt this kid feeling.

Frankly, the media hasn't been covering Kate's Law whatsoever. They must not feel like they can put a good enough spin on it. The country must overwhelmingly want it.

Well they have to find a "victim" to exploit as a result of it becoming law. We'll get that sooner or later. I have seen several leftist commentaries denouncing the law as "anti-immigrant". That's the meme they're going to play on...Trump hates brown people!

I still think, had they not been busy with the Mika tweet bone, the left-wing media would've taken the opportunity to slap Trump around as "anti-immigrant" some more with passage of Kate's Law. Especially when they could've coupled it with the travel ban going into effect. Trump's tweet threw them completely off their game plan as they couldn't resist jumping on that instead.

Maybe I am wrong but I think it was a premeditated and calculated tactical move by Trump.

I think the media are treading lightly because Americans are fed up with illegal immigration. Though, they'll make up some poll that shows us as sympathetic. You're right that they'll always make this about GOP being racist.

Most Strads were made by his son,so you used a good analogy being Trump is a Flawed Fraud...Why Boss do you use the words GENIUS or HIGH IQ for such a poorly educated Wanker like Trump....You maybe in Awe of him,I think he is just a Straw Man,and a Self Promoting Bully at that...no not a Genius just a Male Pig will suffice....He must be one of the most Pathetic Neandathals around...putting it mildly...No one anywhere has respect for him,Your Media just take the Piss out of him...What they haven't YET realised is "that you can't take the Piss out of Shit"as any Australian would be able to tell you.

Uh huh.he's so broke he may be on Welfare soon. True mark of a non-genius. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

I don't know about that Kat..Considering the amount of people has Burn't and Ripped of he won't go hungry,just declare himself Bankrupt and Not Pay his Debtors as Usual....Trust you are well Kat...steve

Most Strads were made by his son,so you used a good analogy being Trump is a Flawed Fraud...Why Boss do you use the words GENIUS or HIGH IQ for such a poorly educated Wanker like Trump....You maybe in Awe of him,I think he is just a Straw Man,and a Self Promoting Bully at that...no not a Genius just a Male Pig will suffice....He must be one of the most Pathetic Neandathals around...putting it mildly...No one anywhere has respect for him,Your Media just take the Piss out of him...What they haven't YET realised is "that you can't take the Piss out of Shit"as any Australian would be able to tell you.

Uh huh.he's so broke he may be on Welfare soon. True mark of a non-genius. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE

I don't know about that Kat..Considering the amount of people has Burn't and Ripped of he won't go hungry,just declare himself Bankrupt and Not Pay his Debtors as Usual....Trust you are well Kat...steve

You kinda posted in my quote there Steve. Anyway, what did you hear? You don't know what is or is not true. None of us do.........except the things he has done since he was on office.
Have you heard the stories people have told about how generous he is, and how many he has helped??

You kinda posted in my quote there Steve. Anyway, what did you hear? You don't know what is or is not true. None of us do.........except the things he has done since he was on office.
Have you heard the stories people have told about how generous he is, and how many he has helped??
I remember about a gift (cuff-links) I THINK HE GAVE AS A WEDDING PRESENT,the Guy had them valued a few months later and they were worth $25...so yes I have heard about his Giving...steve...anyway Kat(the Lovely)any Gift he Gave would be Tax-Deductable,wouldn't it ?????????

I remember about a gift (cuff-links) I THINK HE GAVE AS A WEDDING PRESENT,the Guy had them valued a few months later and they were worth $25...so yes I have heard about his Giving...steve...anyway Kat(the Lovely)any Gift he Gave would be Tax-Deductable,wouldn't it ?????????

I have no idea. I know he gave lots of money to several in need since he began running. One young man in need he gave $10K.......People in the know say that is not unusual at all. What difference would it make if it IS tax deductible? (now that I think about it.....since it was NOT charities, I doubt it was tax deductible)

Last edited:

You're talking about the story Charlie Sheen told on a talk show. How do you know Charlie was telling the truth? Is it because of Charlies immense integrity? Does Charlies story carry more weight with you because he's famous, whereas the countless other people who Trump has legitimately helped (not given gifts) are not?

And the "tax deduction" thing... wealthy people do not give things to get the tax deduction. It's not a tax credit, it's a deduction. Most of the time, personal gifts aren't even counted because you have to provide receipts and records if you're audited.

Personally, I've never believed Sheen's story. I don't think Trump gave him anything. It just sounded stupid... like the kind of stupid shit that would be in a movie Charlie Sheen wrote and directed. Who the hell takes their cuff links off at dinner and spontaneously gives them to someone because they didn't buy them a wedding gift?

You're talking about the story Charlie Sheen told on a talk show. How do you know Charlie was telling the truth? Is it because of Charlies immense integrity? Does Charlies story carry more weight with you because he's famous, whereas the countless other people who Trump has legitimately helped (not given gifts) are not?

And the "tax deduction" thing... wealthy people do not give things to get the tax deduction. It's not a tax credit, it's a deduction. Most of the time, personal gifts aren't even counted because you have to provide receipts and records if you're audited.

Personally, I've never believed Sheen's story. I don't think Trump gave him anything. It just sounded stupid... like the kind of stupid shit that would be in a movie Charlie Sheen wrote and directed. Who the hell takes their cuff links off at dinner and spontaneously gives them to someone because they didn't buy them a wedding gift?
And therein lies the stupidity....you got Trump in one...go to the Top of the Class....No normal person believes anything that come out of Trumps mouth...because he is an egotistical,compulsive Liar....scratch his skin and all you find is a Loud Mouth Bully, Straw Man(LMB,SM) get real Boss

And therein lies the stupidity....you got Trump in one...go to the Top of the Class....No normal person believes anything that come out of Trumps mouth...because he is an egotistical,compulsive Liar....scratch his skin and all you find is a Loud Mouth Bully, Straw Man(LMB,SM) get real Boss

How do you know? Hear it somewhere? hmm?

making fun of a womans bleeding face was tantamount to making fun of the handicapped reporter .. he took a shot out of nothing more than him being a pig.

Genius,hardly.

And you repeat the lie...which is why you morons are losing to him....he didn't make fun of a handicapped reporter, that was one of the first lies you assholes pushed....and he still got elected.....

Do you twits realize that a 21 year old, female staffer to then congressman Scarborough died in his office of a traumatic head wound...in his office......under suspicious circumstances.....

Yup. Not a lot of people know about his skeletons....

"Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, is sending signals that he might be ready to run again for public office. He was the subject of a fawning profile in Parade. An op-ed piece he penned at Politico made Scarborough sound like a reasonable Republican who might appeal to independent voters. A persistent rumor even has "Morning Joe" running on a presidential ticket with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

If "Morning Joe" does wind up on a ballot somewhere, voters might want to keep this question in mind: Was a young woman once murdered in Joe Scarborough's office?

Many Americans probably have forgotten, or never knew, that a 28-year-old female staff member was found dead in the summer of 2001 in the office of U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-FL). Officials in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, determined that Lori Klausutis died from an accident. The mainstream press largely ignored the case, but our review of several investigative reports indicates the official finding is highly questionable."

The Ugly Story in Joe Scarborough's Political Closet

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat

Genius,hardly.

Yup. Not a lot of people know about his skeletons....

"Joe Scarborough, host of MSNBC's Morning Joe, is sending signals that he might be ready to run again for public office. He was the subject of a fawning profile in Parade. An op-ed piece he penned at Politico made Scarborough sound like a reasonable Republican who might appeal to independent voters. A persistent rumor even has "Morning Joe" running on a presidential ticket with New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg.

If "Morning Joe" does wind up on a ballot somewhere, voters might want to keep this question in mind: Was a young woman once murdered in Joe Scarborough's office?

Many Americans probably have forgotten, or never knew, that a 28-year-old female staff member was found dead in the summer of 2001 in the office of U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough (R-FL). Officials in Fort Walton Beach, Florida, determined that Lori Klausutis died from an accident. The mainstream press largely ignored the case, but our review of several investigative reports indicates the official finding is highly questionable."

The Ugly Story in Joe Scarborough's Political Closet

Interesting...and strange.

And therein lies the stupidity....you got Trump in one...go to the Top of the Class....No normal person believes anything that come out of Trumps mouth...because he is an egotistical,compulsive Liar....scratch his skin and all you find is a Loud Mouth Bully, Straw Man(LMB,SM) get real Boss.

The story you relayed is from Charlie Sheen, not Trump. The question should be, can we trust anything that comes out of Sheen's mouth?

People keep saying Trump is a bully and I just don't see that. I see Trump as the guy who's not afraid of the bully. The guy who stands up to the bully and pops him in his kisser. He's from Queens, he's not gonna take shit off of people.

Now, I understand his detractors don't like this... they're used to the Mitt Romneys and John McCains... The Bushes... People who get pushed around and bullied then apologize. Well, Trump hits back and he hits hard. And honestly, I think that's what his supporters love about him.

How do you know? Hear it somewhere? hmm?
No Kat,I just know people like that......AND YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THEM...I know you admire the Don...but although we agree on most things....respecting the Don for me is one step beyond Kat..steve

Forum List

Back