Is This The Fulfilling Of The Mark Of The Beast Prophecy?

The mark of the beast is fantasy, not prophecy.

You can't just claim it. You have to show evidence against it like there are people rising against it. Otherwise, you are a simpleton whom we can just ignore. Or that the mark has to refer to "666" or include it. The chip could have this "666" somewhere that we do not know about. It has to specify the right hand or forehead. The left hand makes it wrong and it seems it doesn't matter which hand for now.

He's an atheist and his only intentions in this and other threads of faith is to troll and mock believers.

Lol
Christian's tell people they worship the wrong god.
Christian's tell jews they dont understand their own prophecies.
Self righteous, ey?

Do you believe in "God" and, if so, which one?

Daniel predicted the exact day Israel would be come a nation again.
It was also predicted that Israel would become a nation in a day. It did.
That the Jews would revive their original language which no other sojourned has ever done. They did.

God made 1/4 of His Book prophetic so that we would know He is who He says He is and that He can see the end from the beginning.

Last edited:
Lol
Self righteous, ey?

I Dont doubt a supreme being. A supreme creator.
I dont believe in man made religions.
If something was so supreme, I don't think it would tell its followers to slaughter newborns. Act jealous. Vindictive.
The acts of the abrahamic god goes right a long with the barbarianism of the 2000 year old sand dwellers. Not something supreme.
Buddhism isnt bad. At least it teaches awareness and doesnt fear monger.
I also think hinduism is fun. They got some cool beliefs.

Last edited:
Lol
Self righteous, ey?

The one with the power to raise the dead, traverse dimensions in order to tell us the end from the beginning. The one that names the Kings before they are born and describes their role in history. The one that never takes His eyes off of His children. The one that forgives immediately and remembers His children's sins no more. That one.

The one with the power to raise the dead, traverse dimensions in order to tell us the end from the beginning. The one that names the Kings before they are born and describes their role in history. The one that never takes His eyes off of His children. The one that forgives immediately and remembers His children's sins no more. That one.

Yes, I believe in our creator too.

antichristrump.png

The generation that witnesses His death, witnessed His return. Fulfilled.
Not only is He coming back, again, but we are given the exact location. The Mount of Olives. Yet to be fulfilled. There are 2,500 end time prophesies. All but 500 of those have been fulfilled.
Some one knew 2000 years ago that the time would come when money would become extinct, and that we would be marked in order to buy and sell, and where on the body the mark would be placed.

Now, mere mortal, tell me who will win the Stanley Cup next year...
He isnt coming back.
He isnt a human.
He isnt a son of David.
You cant stretch the Jewish prophecy enough to make it seem like he fulfilled those

In that case, who is responsible for the dead on predictions contained in the Bible? No stretching. They state what they state.
How did Jeremiah know that there was going to be a King called Cyrus who would free the slaves and help rebuild the Temple?
You still can't tell me who is going to win the Stanley Cup...

We have a verse in chapter 13 in the book of Revelation (OT) as

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

Are we heading towards a cashless society?

(One could argue it is right or left hand.)

Are embedded microchips dangerous? Ask the Swedes — and pets

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
How did kangaroos get to Noah's Ark and back after the flood?

They hopped ... obviously.

The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind.

Is that in Scripture? I'm not that familiar with Revelation nor Book of Daniel, but this one I remembered as others have posted it before. I've had my dogs chipped and the technology has been around for about a decade now. This was the first time I've heard it done to people as the Swedes are willing to do it. Maybe it will catch on.
You are thinking to the flesh when it is the spirit that the whole Bible speaks about. Forehead = your mind, like a crown is speaking about your head. Right is to be on the right side with the goodness of God.

i.e.
Psalm 144:8
Whose mouth speaketh vanity, and their right hand is a right hand of falsehood.

Isaiah 41:10
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Jeremiah 3:3
Therefore the showers have been withholden, and there hath been no latter rain; and thou hadst a whore's forehead, thou refusedst to be ashamed.

Ezekiel 3:9
As an adamant harder than flint have I made thy forehead: fear them not, neither be dismayed at their looks, though they be a rebellious house.

Hebrew 'Forehead' is also used for impudent or in Yiddish it can be Star as in the Stars of Heaven who are fallen. In Amharic it is 'the stars'.
Ezekiel 3:7
But the house of Israel will not hearken unto thee; for they will not hearken unto me: for all the house of Israel are impudent and hardhearted.

It is not to say that you will not see certain things manifest in the world as things of the Spirit are planted into the world as a whole and for individuals but the Word doesn't change and it was written for all the times to help guide humankind back to God.

We have a verse in chapter 13 in the book of Revelation (OT) as

"16 Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, 17 so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name." Revelation 13:16-17

Are we heading towards a cashless society?

(One could argue it is right or left hand.)

Are embedded microchips dangerous? Ask the Swedes — and pets

What prophecies in the past have been fulfilled already? Do you think we missed any?
The Mark is using your 'right hand' in agreement with an evil. The one in the forehead is a Mark in your mind.
Per a cashless society. I prefer cash. Too many in the pockets of others where they do not belong with a proposed cashless society.

Where is the scripture that says that the mark is using your right hand in agreement with evil, and the scripture that the mark infiltrates your mind?
We are warned not to add to or take away from what is said. The mark is an end time event that we are seeing the beginning of. It will be used for buying and selling. Just read what it says:
And the second beast required all people small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead...
WHY?
No head games, no good hand vs evil hand. It means just what it says.

I prefer cash also. It matters not. When you pull up to a station to recharge your car, and there is no place to stick your money in the machine, you'll either swipe your hand or walk home.
You are free to believe what you like. The Bible is written in parables. Perhaps seek to learn the original language may help your understanding. The book doesn't say that it will all be accomplished by flesh but is specific on how it is all accomplished by "MY SPIRIT".

Forum List

Back