Is This Proof That The Whole Thing Was Made Up???

An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.
I would certainly have been less cautious if I knew a helicopter would rush me to a private hospital suite and a team of doctors would be focused on me. And I had access to medicines not available to the public.

Now....about this Democrat lock-down to destroy Trump's economic miracle, Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

I suppose everyone had their own helicopter, huh?
First off, many have perished, some I knew, many more became seriously ill, and many still suffer long-term effects.

Interesting that many countries went into lock-down, were they trying to destroy Trump's economic miracle too? Many countries didn't go into lock-down or ended it quickly, Brazil and India come to mind.
The plural of anecdote is not data.
The latest CDC numbers I found put the number of deaths from covid at 580,000. In a population of 331,000,000, that is a death rate of 1.75%. Less than 2 in 100. Not bad, unless you are the 2. The CDC also says the US has had 32,700,000 cases. That is a lot of suffering and long-term issues for many.

I guess more deaths and suffering would have been worthwhile if they kept Trump's economy looking good. I see how you value human life.

Total nonsense, intended for the hand-wringing morons like you.

They simply claim every death is due to the Wuhan Red Death.....and you believe this as you've believed every lie they've told.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???

Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????
The poster we don't believe as they are a constant spewer of ignorance and falsehoods would be YOU.

Oh, my.....an "Is not, issssssssssss noooooooootttttttttttt!!!!!" post from a dunce.

Can you find any examples of exactly what I have posted that isn't true?

Or.....can you state how many times the Democrats/Left/Progressives must lie to you before you catch on?

Is there ANY limit????

The CDC's abrupt reversal this week on masks stunned much of the nation -- including health experts – and left businesses, governors and schools scrambling to respond.
Yeah --- I reread the OP and realized that's a very good question, and no one is answering it yet. Why did they do that so suddenly?? Howls from governors, CEOs, lots of people who have to swing around and go the other way. It actually seems to have surprised Biden, and you'd think they'd at least give him a head's up, he's supposed to be the president!

What WAS that all about? the suddenness? Anyone have any ideas?

If it is simply the public being tired of the scam that led to the change in doctrine.......then it really isn't science, is it.

The ABC reporter.....I wonder how long before they fire her for 'truthing.'

1621199784849.png

An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later is doing two hours-long rallies a day.
I would certainly have been less cautious if I knew a helicopter would rush me to a private hospital suite and a team of doctors would be focused on me. And I had access to medicines not available to the public.

Now....about this Democrat lock-down to destroy Trump's economic miracle, Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox. 10/6:

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

I suppose everyone had their own helicopter, huh?
First off, many have perished, some I knew, many more became seriously ill, and many still suffer long-term effects.

Interesting that many countries went into lock-down, were they trying to destroy Trump's economic miracle too? Many countries didn't go into lock-down or ended it quickly, Brazil and India come to mind.
The plural of anecdote is not data.
The latest CDC numbers I found put the number of deaths from covid at 580,000. In a population of 331,000,000, that is a death rate of 1.75%. Less than 2 in 100. Not bad, unless you are the 2. The CDC also says the US has had 32,700,000 cases. That is a lot of suffering and long-term issues for many.

I guess more deaths and suffering would have been worthwhile if they kept Trump's economy looking good. I see how you value human life.

Total nonsense, intended for the hand-wringing morons like you.

They simply claim every death is due to the Wuhan Red Death.....and you believe this as you've believed every lie they've told.

Democrats lie about everything….on what basis would any of their fabricated data be considered valid???

Here the prism through which every Democrat pronouncement should be viewed: First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the Kavanaugh hoax, the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

Don’t forget the Democrats told you that Trump was colluding with Russia…and that wasn’t true. They also told you that so was Naval Academy grad Carter Page and so was George Papadopoulos and so was General Michael Flynn, a three star general and former director of the Defense Intelligence Agency….and all of that was a lie. How stupid must one be to keep believing what they say?

...and, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

And that Biden voters as agents provocateur weren't behind the Capitol Riot.....and that Pelosi knew and refused to allow extra security. They lie about everything.......yet here you are, ready to swallow the next lie.

FakeStories: Three years of Russian Collusion stories; altering documents at the DoJ and FBI to railroad political opponents; the state media burying the Hunter Biden Scandal what with Joe getting 10% of the bribes; stories about Kavanaugh rape parties, and Covington Catholic School; Carter Page working for Russia when he was actually working for the CIA….where were those ‘fact checkers’?

What should you do when they lied to you at least these 25 times already???????????
The poster we don't believe as they are a constant spewer of ignorance and falsehoods would be YOU.

And about the use of the word "we"......

"While the liberal mob engages in the kind of violence that one expects of a mob, there is also a species of intellectual mob that relies on praise and ridicule to enforce its views: they rely on the axiom that large segments of the population would rather be punched in the face than be sneered at by the elites. We call them liberals.

The mob mentality is irresistible to people with a desperate need to be popular, and are perennially afraid of getting a bloody nose on the playground of life. A tell-tale sign is the use of terms like “us” and “we” when they write, or speak…as these pronouns speak of popularity, of membership in the larger group…i.e. the mob.

In fact, an easy way to identify a conservative, is to look for the folks who aren’t afraid to be sneered at by “The Daily Show” and the other temples of the status-anxious. Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink. Jon Stewart transmits the party line to idiots so they know who to hate. The act of applauding a joke rather than laughing at it is a public gesture that serves no purpose other than assuring everyone that you are part of the group."
See chapter 14 of "Demonic," by Coulter.

Did they shut the economy during the Spanish Flu?

Oh....they didn't, but Trump wasn't the target then.
The consensus figure for the 1918 flu in the U.S. is 645,000 dead. The population was just 1/3 of ours today, so multiply that by 3 and you get a figure of about 2.2 million dead in the U.S. if this disease had been as bad, not that it's over yet. So the 1918 flu still wins the mortality contest.
The point was that we restricted our economy for covid, we did not for the flu, and the flu was much more deadly.

I must admit the chuckle I get when Liberals/Democrats let on what cowards they are............

......they fear so much, but especially standing up on their own.

Anthony Fauci Recommends No Outdoor Masks for Vaccinated​

https://www.mediaite.com › news › you-dont-have-to-...

‘You Don’t Have to Wear It!’ Fauci Reassures Gayle King After She Reports Getting ‘Side Eye’ From Outdoor Mask Wearers

By Rudy TakalaMay 13th, 2021, 10:40 am

3 days ago — Dr. Anthony Fauci said in an interview that Americans should toss out ... “I still feel judged,” King said. “I feel people giving you the side eye.”.

In fact, an easy way to identify a conservative, is to look for the folks who aren’t afraid to be sneered at by “The Daily Show” and the other temples of the status-anxious. Conservatives are not susceptible to groupthink. Jon Stewart transmits the party line to idiots so they know who to hate. The act of applauding a joke rather than laughing at it is a public gesture that serves no purpose other than assuring everyone that you are part of the group. See chapter 14 of "Demonic," by Coulter.

1. Remember this prolog to the pandemic?
“Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’”
Dem Rep. Told Colleagues Coronavirus Bill Is ‘Tremendous Opportunity to Restructure Things to Fit Our Vision’ | National Review

2. I posited that, as Trump's greatest asset in the campaign has been his miraculous economy, after Hussein 'masterminded' the slowest recovery in history, and the answer to this by the party of evil is to organize a nationwide shutdown of the economy through lock-downs, riots, and closing schools to keep parents from going back to work.

And, it appears to have been successful.

3. Now, an interviewer at the Walensky presser seems to have let the cat out of the bag:

"Surprise! CDC reversal on masks leaves states, businesses scrambling​

"Americans are feeling incredible whiplash," one health expert said.
After 405 days of urging every man, woman and child to wear a mask, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention stunned much of the nation this week -- including health experts – with its recommendations that vaccinated Americans can mostly ditch the mask. The decision left businesses, governors and schools scrambling to respond and an emerging hodgepodge of rules for masks, depending upon which state, county or store a person is in."
abcnews.go.com

Surprise! CDC reversal on masks leaves states, businesses scrambling

The CDC's abrupt reversal this week on masks stunned much of the nation -- including health experts – and left businesses, governors and schools scrambling to respond.
abcnews.go.com
abcnews.go.com

4. "For its part, the CDC defended the new guidance as a natural next step based on emerging scientific evidence, including fresh studies that the vaccines were holding up against variants of the virus and cutting asymptomatic transmission. The CDC also cited plummeting case numbers and a recent decision by regulators that kids as young as 12 now qualify for vaccination
"We have had a coalescence of more science that has emerged just in the last week," Dr. Rochelle Walensky, director of the CDC, told reporters when asked what had changed in the past 16 days since the agency last released mask guidance.."
Ibid.

5. What changed in 16 days????

The science????

Fauci said we needed less than 10,000 infections.......and the number reported was six or seven times that number.

They made it up as they went along.

But the sheep are still buying it like it was the word from the burning bush.
incredible whiplash," one health expert said.

Here, on CNN, their doctor-expert is shocked about the complete reversal of the "science"!!!!

"What to make of the CDC's new guidelines for vaccinated people? Dr. Wen explains

Dr. Leana Wen: Frankly, I was shocked. For months, I've been pushing for the CDC to give clearer, more practical guidance on what fully vaccinated people could do. They've been moving so slowly and cautiously, and I expected for them to say something like, fully vaccinated people can now get together with other fully vaccinated people, not just in informal settings like small dinners at home but formal settings like workplaces — I was thinking a conference room where fully vaccinated colleagues can all take off their masks.

Instead, the CDC removed virtually all restrictions on fully vaccinated people. On the one hand, this is a great affirmation of just how effective the vaccines are. I do think there is a great story to tell, that the vaccines are so powerful at protecting against illness and preventing vaccinated people from spreading coronavirus. On the other hand, this is such a sudden reversal. I don't think people fully understand why the change was made — it feels like we went from zero to 100 overnight."

It's a simple explanation......they used the hoax to get rid of Trump and his miracle economy.....and they don't need it any more; now they need to build back Trump's economy.....

How about mentioning who instituted Operation Warpspeed and got those vaccines out?

"CDC Says You No Longer Have To Wear A Life Jacket Outside In Case Of Rain
May 14th, 2021 - BabylonBee.com
article-8630-1.jpg

ATLANTA, GA—The CDC has updated its guidelines and announced that you no longer have to wear a life jacket outside in case of rain. The guidelines had been put in place last year during a particularly rainy March, and although many experts had claimed we would just have to wear the life jackets for a couple of weeks, mandates remained in place for well over a year.

But now, even hardcore pro-life jacket agencies like the CDC have admitted it is time to take the life jackets off and go about our lives.
"Look, unfortunately, the rainy season is just about over," said CDC Director Rochelle Walensky. "We had hoped it would last forever, but even we must admit, you no longer have to put a life jacket on when going outside." However, the updated rule only applies to people who have taken swimming lessons at an approved swim lesson site. Still, many say this is progress over the strict and sometimes anti-science position taken by the CDC throughout the flood season.
"But we will still remain vigilant, and life jackets may become a seasonal thing worn every October through April to stay safe."
Despite the updated guidelines, many liberals announced they would continue to wear life jackets until the chance of drowning in a sudden freak flash flood hit 0%.
"This is way too soon," said Krissy Mackinaw of Austin, Texas as she watched people walk by without life jackets. "Look at these anti-science neanderthals walking around!" Her state of Texas removed the life jacket mandate several months ago, causing many experts to predict there would be a massive spike in drownings, but none of those predictions of doom came true. "You're all going to die!" she screamed at passersby as she put a snorkel on."

It's a simple explanation......they used the hoax to get rid of Trump and his miracle economy.....and they don't need it any more; now they need to build back Trump's economy.....

How about mentioning who instituted Operation Warpspeed and got those vaccines out?
So you're saying that Trump masterminded a multi-billion dollar effort to create a vaccine for a hoax? Was he a fool or a con man?

Yeah --- I reread the OP and realized that's a very good question, and no one is answering it yet. Why did they do that so suddenly?? Howls from governors, CEOs, lots of people who have to swing around and go the other way. It actually seems to have surprised Biden, and you'd think they'd at least give him a head's up, he's supposed to be the president!

What I read today in the Washington Times was that Biden had a very bad week politically --- long gas lines, war in Isreal, I forget the other, and so ----- they gave him a distraction for the people. Yow, that WAS a distraction.

Could be. I guess I think that could be what it was all about.

If it is simply the public being tired of the scam that led to the change in doctrine.......then it really isn't science, is it.

Yeah, really. As for "the science, " darn, I have a pretty serious science education, and I have to say, I'm really pretty sure "science" doesn't mean "YOU DO WHATEVER WE TELL YOU TO, RIGHT NOW!!!" But that's what "the science" somehow is supposed to mean now.

I think that stinks.

Yeah, really. As for "the science, " darn, I have a pretty serious science education, and I have to say, I'm really pretty sure "science" doesn't mean "YOU DO WHATEVER WE TELL YOU TO, RIGHT NOW!!!" But that's what "the science" somehow is supposed to mean now.

I think that stinks.

When science is mixed with politics, all that results is politics.

There are soooooo many examples of how absurd this scamdemic is, but......did you see this?

"OHSAA coronavirus rules: Students can wrestle, but can't shake hands

CINCINNATI —
As winter sports begin across Ohio, officials with the Ohio High School Athletic Association have released requirements for players and coaches amid the coronavirus pandemic.

Wrestling began its season Thursday amid the pandemic under a new set of guidelines and rules to help prevent the spread of the virus. In a heavy-contact sport like wrestling, OHSAA officials are trying their best to implement rules for players and coaches.

Among the new rules is student-athletes are permitted to wrestle, but must refrain from handshakes before and after the match."

Which is more counter-intuitive, this or telling fake girls that they should compete against real girls??????????

I bet the same Democrats built this, 'cause....equality and all.....…everyone deserves a balcony.

1621365680562.png

I have not uploaded a tenth of the facts exposing the Covid19 Fraud. Not a tenth, but what is here is compelling science and factual.

From your source......

The Covid19 virus can travel 5 feet 11 inches. It cannot travel 6 feet or farther. It can live on all surfaces except anything that comes in the mail from Amazon. It does not live in Target, Home Depot, Lowes or any grocery store but you still have to wear a mask in those stores. It is only deadly in bars, restaurants, small businesses, hair salons, and especially churches. It cannot live on your food as long as you get it to go. [Does this make any sense? No it does not but our tyrannical government and frightened sheep eat it up.]

NICE!

The consensus figure for the 1918 flu in the U.S. is 645,000 dead. The population was just 1/3 of ours today, so multiply that by 3 and you get a figure of about 2.2 million dead in the U.S. if this disease had been as bad, not that it's over yet. So the 1918 flu still wins the mortality contest.
There's more there than meets the eye
In 1918. Penicillin was first discovered by Alexander Fleming in 1928 and was not used on humans until 1929.

We had knowledge about flu bugs until a medical lab fellow noticed moldy bread had fallen into his petri dish with flu on it and where the mold had destroyed a lot of the flu bugs. It took him a year to formulate the mold into a vaccine we know today as penicillin. Before then the mold was just an annoying ruination of certain foods.

Our modern medical community has even more specific ways to fight pandemics. The lesser kill rate of Covid-19 is no mystery. The Trump-encouraged pharmacology industry answered with minimizing a modern style plague in less than a year.

In 1918. Penicillin was first discovered by Alexander Fleming in 1928 and was not used on humans until 1929.

We had knowledge about flu bugs until a medical lab fellow noticed moldy bread had fallen into his petri dish with flu on it and where the mold had destroyed a lot of the flu bugs. It took him a year to formulate the mold into a vaccine we know today as penicillin. Before then the mold was just an annoying ruination of certain foods.

Our modern medical community has even more specific ways to fight pandemics. The lesser kill rate of Covid-19 is no mystery. The Trump-encouraged pharmacology industry answered with minimizing a modern style plague in less than a year.
My Beautress, penicillin is no vaccine. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic, arguably the first.
Vaccines prevent diseases. Antibiotics eradicate them after they have been acquired.

My Beautress, penicillin is no vaccine. It is a broad spectrum antibiotic, arguably the first.
Vaccines prevent diseases. Antibiotics eradicate them after they have been acquired.
And penicillin only works against bacteria.

I suppose in a century or two we'll have good antivirals ----- we don't now.

Thanks, you're so totally right, Chem Engineer. My mind was back in the 1920s. Lol.

Ironic how an ABC reporter blew the hoax out of the water with one question:

"ACTING ADMINISTRATOR SLAVITT: Next question.

MODERATOR: Cheyenne Haslett, ABC.

Q Hi, thanks for taking my question. You mentioned the science. And we know it’s been about 16 days since the CDC last updated its guidance on masks. We also saw heavy criticism in the last week for moving too slow. Has the science really changed in 16 days or is this a response to public criticism?"

No, there was no science here.....just plain ol' Democrat lies.

It was the flu, just like every year, with numbers inflated by taking deaths from other causes.

1621597237384.png

Forum List

Back