Is this acceptable in US politics?

I can't wait for Bibi to address Congress just a couple weeks before the Israeli people give him the boot. He promised to keep them safe and that backfired last summer. His trip here is seen as a shallow political ploy in his home country to look relevant by lecturing the Americans and telling them what they should or shouldn't do regarding Iranian nuclear talks.

What's ironic is that Republicans stand for drug-testing welfare recipients and the world's largest recipient of American welfare is Bibi Netanyahu and his country. Here's a welfare queen that they're actually inviting over because they think tough talk and beating one's chest are fine substitutions for diplomacy.

John Boehner isn't being petty or vindictive. He actually thinks it's the right thing to do. But the joke is on him because Bibi is now the laughing stock among actual elites in America and Israel who find that he shoots his mouth off too much for a guy who hasn't put up any actual results.

Boehner is being petty and vindictive because he is trying to obstruct Obama from getting the credit for bringing Iran down off the nuclear arms ledge. The fact that it would be good for both America and the world if Obama succeeds is irrelevant. He just wants to ensure that Iran is not another success story on Obama's legacy.

:lmao:

Obama's foreign policy success stories?

Let's see Egypt throws out Obama's puppet Morsi and the MB and Morsi are in jail and the MB Bam Bam's fave middle east political group are declared terrorist.

Check.

:lol:

Yemen is now in control of jihadists after Obama just bragged about his success there.

Check.

Oh and not to stop at trying to hand Egypt to the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Bam Bam has been trying to overthrow Assad for years running weapons and monies to the opposition via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood that some how some way found their way into the hands of ISIS.

Check. Obama has given the world ISIS.

Libya is now in the hands of jihadists and is a complete lawless state after Obama overthrew Gaddafi.

See these guys? They're partying at the US embassy in in Tripoli. Oh and they and others are in charge of one fifth of the world's oil.

PoolParty.JPG

Oh and then there is Obama overthrowing the duly elected President of the Ukraine that has now resulted in a serious civil war.

The monsters in Kiev have killed over 5,000 at last report in the east.

His legacy will be he's fucked up everything he's touched.

Thank you for the Faux Noise disinformation regurgitation.

Now back to the real world.

Everything I posted is a reality.

You have no rebuttal whatsoever to the truth I posted. So you give some sort of bizzaro response that what I posted comes from Fox aka in idiotic liberal circles as Faux News. Lamo response there sparky.

Deal with it. I never source Fox if I can help it.

Oh and by the way you leftwing wankers really look ridiculous every time you post "Faux " news. I'm fairly fluent in the French language and you come off as petty ignorant fools every time you put that out there trying to mock the company.

I deal with BBC, Daily Mail, Al Jazeera Middle east, France 24 and Der Spiegel.

I trust few North American media sources and always cross check.

Too bad you can't find a single quote from any of your "sources" that will support the canards that you posted about Obama.

Bibi s dangerous deal with Republicans i24news - See beyond

Republicans are helping Netanyahu to beat his rivals in Israel, he is helping them humiliate their president

In the 1983 Israel State Cup soccer competition, Hapoel Tel Aviv played against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The victory goal was scored by Hapoel player Gili Landau. It was a historic goal. Not because of its beauty, but because Landau, a brilliant footballer, scored the goal with his hand, under the referee's nose.

Netanyahu is not Gili Landau. Not at all. But the technique is the same technique: What isn't accomplished with the leg will be accomplished with the hand; what doesn’t work in Israel will work in Washington.

The invitation Netanyahu received from United States House of Representative Speaker John Boehner, to address a joint session of the two houses of Congress, is a brilliant electoral trick.

It is acceptable for foreign leaders in directly interfere in US politics?
The way we interfere in other countries, I'd think anything is acceptable.

I mean, Bibi hasn't droned anybody here has he?

I can't wait for Bibi to address Congress just a couple weeks before the Israeli people give him the boot. He promised to keep them safe and that backfired last summer. His trip here is seen as a shallow political ploy in his home country to look relevant by lecturing the Americans and telling them what they should or shouldn't do regarding Iranian nuclear talks.

What's ironic is that Republicans stand for drug-testing welfare recipients and the world's largest recipient of American welfare is Bibi Netanyahu and his country. Here's a welfare queen that they're actually inviting over because they think tough talk and beating one's chest are fine substitutions for diplomacy.

John Boehner isn't being petty or vindictive. He actually thinks it's the right thing to do. But the joke is on him because Bibi is now the laughing stock among actual elites in America and Israel who find that he shoots his mouth off too much for a guy who hasn't put up any actual results.

Boehner is being petty and vindictive because he is trying to obstruct Obama from getting the credit for bringing Iran down off the nuclear arms ledge. The fact that it would be good for both America and the world if Obama succeeds is irrelevant. He just wants to ensure that Iran is not another success story on Obama's legacy.

Let's see Egypt throws out Obama's puppet Morsi and the MB and Morsi are in jail and the MB Bam Bam's fave middle east political group are declared terrorist.

Check.

Yemen is now in control of jihadists after Obama just bragged about his success there.

Check.

Oh and not to stop at trying to hand Egypt to the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Bam Bam has been trying to overthrow Assad for years running weapons and monies to the opposition via the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood that some how some way found their way into the hands of ISIS.

Libya is now in the hands of jihadists and is a complete lawless state after Obama overthrew Gaddafi.

See these guys? They're partying at the US embassy in in Tripoli. Oh and they and others are in charge of one fifth of the world's oil.

PoolParty.JPG

Oh and then there is Obama overthrowing the duly elected President of the Ukraine that has now resulted in a serious civil war.

It's conservatives being conservatives, both Republicans and Israel's hardliners need a hostile Iran to help justify their fetishistic militarism .

Then how do you explain the Democrats who are also against easing up Iran's economic sanctions?
The more money they get will not go to the their people, it will go toward more war equipment and to help them to develop a nuclear bomb. Iran is the fetishistic militarism nation.
It's not just the Republicans who are against this.
Iran is a hostile nation.
They are supporting Jihad terrorists and they kill gays and oppress women's rights. Iran wants Israelis wiped off of the map.
And many of you are siding with Iran? That's sick.
Iran is not a nice nation, they never have been and they never will be. They are a evil nation.

I am willing to bet you have never met an Iranian.

I'm not talking about their citizens. I'm talking about their leaders.

Check.

Check.

PoolParty.JPG

You have no rebuttal whatsoever to the truth I posted. So you give some sort of bizzaro response that what I posted comes from Fox aka in idiotic liberal circles as Faux News. Lamo response there sparky.

Oh and by the way you leftwing wankers really look ridiculous every time you post "Faux " news. I'm fairly fluent in the French language and you come off as petty ignorant fools every time you put that out there trying to mock the company.

Too bad you can't find a single quote from any of your "sources" that will support the canards that you posted about Obama.

How badly do you want me to fuck with you this morning? Ok I'll nuke you and embarrass the ever living shit out of you if you want it. You must be some kind of masochist.

:)

Bibi s dangerous deal with Republicans i24news - See beyond

Republicans are helping Netanyahu to beat his rivals in Israel, he is helping them humiliate their president

In the 1983 Israel State Cup soccer competition, Hapoel Tel Aviv played against Maccabi Tel Aviv. The victory goal was scored by Hapoel player Gili Landau. It was a historic goal. Not because of its beauty, but because Landau, a brilliant footballer, scored the goal with his hand, under the referee's nose.

Netanyahu is not Gili Landau. Not at all. But the technique is the same technique: What isn't accomplished with the leg will be accomplished with the hand; what doesn’t work in Israel will work in Washington.

The invitation Netanyahu received from United States House of Representative Speaker John Boehner, to address a joint session of the two houses of Congress, is a brilliant electoral trick.

It is acceptable for foreign leaders in directly interfere in US politics?

That's something the Democrats would do because they don't have morals.
This is about stopping the easing up of economic sanctions on Iran, not elections. With the wrong headed idea that the money would help the people.
Carter tried something similar with negotiations and it failed miserably.
The money would never go to the citizens, it would go to their Government.

Obama's Egypt fail. Hey. I'll give you reputable links. Get some vaseline and get ready to get the truth shoved up your ass Derideo Te.

Here's the current state of Obama's Arab Spring's MB puppet he set up in Egypt.

Right from the source baby. :lol: Are you really this stupid that you missed how Obama's Arab Spring has gone down in fucking huge flames?

logo.png

Morsi presidential palace trial verdict postponed
Daily News Egypt / January 8, 2015 / 0 Comments

Verdict to be announced on 21 April, says Cairo Criminal Court

DSC_7363-300x300.jpg

Egyptian ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi Presidential Palace trial postponed to April. Ahmed El-Malky/DNE

The Cairo Criminal Court is to deliver verdict on the former president Mohamed Morsi’s ‘presidential palace’ trial on 21 April, state-media reported on Thursday.

The ousted president is standing trial along with 14 more Muslim Brotherhood leaders; including Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohamed Badie.

Morsi is accused of inciting violence amongst protesters, as well as killing and torturing demonstrators outside the presidential palace in December 2012. At least 10 protesters were killed in clashes between anti-Morsi and pro-Morsi demonstrations during the ousted president’s tenure.

More at the Egyptian Media link:

Morsi presidential palace trial verdict postponed - Daily News Egypt

The Arab Spring is still in effect. Calling Morsi and the MB a friend of product of Obama is pure BS. Revolutions can have fits and starts. It's just right wing propaganda to lay anything bad at Obama's feet and claim for themselves anything good. What about Tunisia? So far that's a positive, but the nutters won't mention it unless something bad happens.

Trying to overthrow Assad. Hey how about a real liberal rag the New York Times as a source? Just for fun liberal wanker DT.

Do note who is helping deliver the weapons just like I said asshole. The Muslim Brotherhood. Bam Bam's fave group in the ME.

nytlogo152x23.gif

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITT
Published: June 21, 2012 314 Comments

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...rms-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

The Arab Spring is still in effect. Calling Morsi and the MB a friend of product of Obama is pure BS. Revolutions can have fits and starts. It's just right wing propaganda to lay anything bad at Obama's feet and claim for themselves anything good. What about Tunisia? So far that's a positive, but the nutters won't mention it unless something bad happens.
The Arab Spring is in Yemen now.

Quite chilling.

Fuck you. Egypt hates Obama's guts with a passion now. Ranked number one in a poll that rated hatred for America.

Morsi is in jail. All the MB's are being hunted down and are being imprisoned or executed.

I've just put up a freaking New York Times article that puts Obama trying to overthrow Assad with the help of guess fucking who?

The Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.

Quite chilling.

Oh yeah. Obama bragged about Yemen last fall didn't he? Another Obama success story.

Check.

Check.

PoolParty.JPG

It's conservatives being conservatives, both Republicans and Israel's hardliners need a hostile Iran to help justify their fetishistic militarism .

Then how do you explain the Democrats who are also against easing up Iran's economic sanctions?
The more money they get will not go to the their people, it will go toward more war equipment and to help them to develop a nuclear bomb. Iran is the fetishistic militarism nation.
It's not just the Republicans who are against this.
Iran is a hostile nation.
They are supporting Jihad terrorists and they kill gays and oppress women's rights. Iran wants Israelis wiped off of the map.
And many of you are siding with Iran? That's sick.
Iran is not a nice nation, they never have been and they never will be. They are a evil nation.

I am willing to bet you have never met an Iranian.

I'm not talking about their citizens. I'm talking about their leaders.

You said the nation, not the leaders. Moving the goalposts again?

Obama's Egypt fail. Hey. I'll give you reputable links. Get some vaseline and get ready to get the truth shoved up your ass Derideo Te.

Here's the current state of Obama's Arab Spring's MB puppet he set up in Egypt.

Right from the source baby. :lol: Are you really this stupid that you missed how Obama's Arab Spring has gone down in fucking huge flames?

logo.png

Morsi presidential palace trial verdict postponed
Daily News Egypt / January 8, 2015 / 0 Comments

Verdict to be announced on 21 April, says Cairo Criminal Court

DSC_7363-300x300.jpg

Egyptian ousted Islamist president Mohamed Morsi Presidential Palace trial postponed to April. Ahmed El-Malky/DNE

The Cairo Criminal Court is to deliver verdict on the former president Mohamed Morsi’s ‘presidential palace’ trial on 21 April, state-media reported on Thursday.

The ousted president is standing trial along with 14 more Muslim Brotherhood leaders; including Muslim Brotherhood Supreme Guide Mohamed Badie.

Morsi is accused of inciting violence amongst protesters, as well as killing and torturing demonstrators outside the presidential palace in December 2012. At least 10 protesters were killed in clashes between anti-Morsi and pro-Morsi demonstrations during the ousted president’s tenure.

More at the Egyptian Media link:

Morsi presidential palace trial verdict postponed - Daily News Egypt

Nothing in there has anything at all to do with Obama. Epic Fail #1!

Fuck you. Egypt hates Obama's guts with a passion now. Ranked number one in a poll that rated hatred for America.Morsi is in jail. All the MB's are being hunted down and are being imprisoned or executed. I've just put up a freaking New York Times article that puts Obama trying to overthrow Assad with the help of guess fucking who? The Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.
Chill out. You've really gone off the deep end lately. You know you're only too willing to lay anything bad at Obama's feet. Obama's never been a backer of the MB except in your fevered imagination.

Trying to overthrow Assad. Hey how about a real liberal rag the New York Times as a source? Just for fun liberal wanker DT.

Do note who is helping deliver the weapons just like I said asshole. The Muslim Brotherhood. Bam Bam's fave group in the ME.

nytlogo152x23.gif

C.I.A. Said to Aid in Steering Arms to Syrian Opposition
By ERIC SCHMITT
Published: June 21, 2012 314 Comments

WASHINGTON — A small number of C.I.A. officers are operating secretly in southern Turkey, helping allies decide which Syrian opposition fighters across the border will receive arms to fight the Syrian government, according to American officials and Arab intelligence officers.

The weapons, including automatic rifles, rocket-propelled grenades, ammunition and some antitank weapons, are being funneled mostly across the Turkish border by way of a shadowy network of intermediaries including Syria’s Muslim Brotherhood and paid for by Turkey, Saudi Arabia and Qatar, the officials said.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/06/21/w...rms-to-syrian-rebels.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

This is what your own link has to say about Obama.

The Obama administration has said it is not providing arms to the rebels, but it has also acknowledged that Syria’s neighbors would do so.

Nothing in there about Obama "delivering weapons" back in 2012. Congress authorized weapons for Syrian rebels in 2014.

Epic Fail #3

Quite chilling.

Oh yeah. Obama bragged about Yemen last fall didn't he? Another Obama success story.

Assumes facts not in evidence. Epic fail #4!

Check.

Check.

PoolParty.JPG

By the way I should have prefaced my passionate posts with this. I don't just blame Obama.

I am livid. Viciously livid that my own conservative Prime Minister and his Cabinet and my government all parties included Liberal and NDP have backed all these actions in the ME.

This right winger here is furious with Harper et al. And I'm about to roll on them big time up here because I do act politically. I'm spitting bullets that they backed the coup in the Ukraine. I'm of Uk descent and have many relatives over there and I take this bullshit coup over there personally.

Also included in my fury are Cameron, Merkel, Hollande and others. What has happened in the ME and the Ukraine is not just Obama's fault.

I wanted to be perfectly clear on that.

Forum List

Back