Is this a preview of the Trump University defense?

StrongBad

Feb 27, 2016
Hi All,

My first post. Look forward to participating here.

I'm a Trump supporter, have a college degree and am a manager at a tech company. I think there are a lot of me that are silent in public about Trump (as I generally am except around close friends).

Anyway, I was interested in this new "Trump University" attack, Googled it and came across this as an ad:

Home Page

Outlines Trump's defense on this case. Seems like a plausible defense.

Looks like the domain is a few years old but I expect this to be Trump's defense should more focus get brought on it.

I think Trump University is representative of the best that Trump has to offer our country

All hype and promise....little substance

Trump University: Pay me money and I will show you the way to become rich and famous

Trump the candidate: make me your President and I will make you rich and famous

Hi All,

I'm a Trump supporter, have a college degree and am a manager at a tech company. I think there are a lot of me that are silent in public about Trump (as I generally am except around close friends).

Anyway, I was interested in this new "Trump University" attack, Googled it and came across this as an ad:

Home Page

Looks like the domain is a few years old but I expect this to be Trump's defense should more focus get brought on it.

Welcome aboard. I see you're only 33 and obviously not too bright politically - since you're an Adolf Trump supporter. Your link is hilarious propaganda. However, welcome aboard and good luck. Oh, and practice saying Madam President.

Fraud claims follow Trump University - CNNPolitics.com

Trump U fraud case becomes campaign issue - CNNPolitics.com

What the Legal Battle Over Trump University Reveals About Its Founder

Last edited:
Hi All,

Home Page

Welcome to US Message Board!! I'm an undergrad, and a Trump supporter, too.
Here's a tip that works for me: "ask for answers and debate for ideas". Good luck><!!

Hi All,

Home Page

Welcome to US Message Board!! I'm an undergrad, and a Trump supporter, too.
Here's a tip that works for me: "ask for answers and debate for ideas". Good luck><!!
Good tip!

th

Hi All,

Home Page

Really, dude? You wanted to know more about the "attack" - by which I assume you mean the nefarious scheme of telling people he has two class action lawsuits against him - and so you went and looked at a Trump propaganda site? That's it?

I don't suppose it actually occurred to you to look at any other sites, like maybe something that's not designed specifically to gloss the whole thing over?

Hi All,

Home Page

That is one cheesy website.

Minor issue that no one but far left hacks care about

Two class-action lawsuits, alleging fraud, against a Presidential candidate is a "minor issue no one cares about"?

I just heard, "Trump is so great, and I love having my nose up his ass!"
I neither like nor support Trump.

Fuck off cvnt

I just love how nasty you scared, insecure little needledick misogynists get when a woman dares to come out of the kitchen and challenge you.

I don't blame you for being ashamed of shilling for a piece of white trash like Trump.

I think it's a non issue for Trump supporters. Another nail in the coffin for him from Independents.

Americans respond to fairness more than anything else. This is why cheaters don't get into Halls of Fame in sports.

More good news for HRC.

I think it's a non issue for Trump supporters. Another nail in the coffin for him from Independents.

Americans respond to fairness more than anything else. This is why cheaters don't get into Halls of Fame in sports.

More good news for HRC.

"Americans respond to fairness more than anything else. This is why cheaters don't get into Halls of Fame in sports.

You are referring to Hillary The Cheater, are you not?

Two class-action lawsuits, alleging fraud, against a Presidential candidate is a "minor issue no one cares about"?

Fuck off cvnt

I just love how nasty you scared, insecure little needledick misogynists get when a woman dares to come out of the kitchen and challenge you.

I don't blame you for being ashamed of shilling for a piece of white trash like Trump.
I have posted FOR MONTHS about the ignorance of Trump.
You've posted twice in an hour exposing your ignorance and why the kitchen may be a better place for you. It explains why you're into getting beat during sex.

Again, fuck off.

Fuck off cvnt

I have posted FOR MONTHS about the ignorance of Trump.
You've posted twice in an hour exposing your ignorance and why the kitchen may be a better place for you. It explains why you're into getting beat during sex.

Again, fuck off.

And here's me, still enjoying the rage and self-hatred you project at your impotence in all aspects of life.

Meanwhile, it is apparently the new debate tactic to say one thing, and expect other people to guess that what you ACTUALLY meant was something completely different. This is why we're now supposed to believe that you touting Trump University's "98% approval rating, what other school do you know that high?", and "What's wrong with Trump's Mussolini quote?", and "Class action lawsuits are minor issues no one cares about", were ACTUALLY you criticizing him.

You can see why people not initiated into the new debating tactic might mistake your "attacks" for shilling for Trump. Well, no, YOU probably couldn't see it, because it would require brains, and you sold yours to Trump.

So by all means, Trumpette, tell me to "fuck off" again, if that will somehow make you feel less ashamed and like you're powerful and relevant. I'll keep right on pointing out your painfully obvious shilling for a con artist with a dead cat on his head.

Forum List

Back