Is There NEVER a Time to Hit a Woman? NEVER?

And you most likely wouldn't have your child either. He gained custody of his child. He won. He went through hell so to speak - but he saved his child and he was able to raise her. To God be the glory.

To be willing to admit when you are wrong? Is not a sign of weakness, Chris.

Goodnight.

What are you going on about? He says that she had beaten him black and blue before this particular incident. He was one of those people hoping he could change crazy. I know better. :D

You always seem to think so

Hey, I've never been with anyone who abused me and I wouldn't put up with such treatment.

That's easy to say when you have never walked the path.

I think that you had hoped you could change her or something and so you chose to stick around. Not that you were "wrong" or "bad" for that, but you were mistaken for thinking that and for staying after the violence had begun.

On the other hand, if you knew what the cause of her "freaking out" was, why not just move back home? Did the cons of moving back at least closer to her family outweigh the pros?

Yes I was going to college. I was trying to get an education to be able to support this new family and provide for them. Going home wasn't an option if I was going to be a good father and husband who was able to provide for his family. Good God Chris...how can you be so shallow in your vision?

I think that if women don't want to be punched, they shouldn't punch people. I understand that men are stronger, in many cases a lot stronger, but I am familiar with many women who have been violent towards men or who initiate hitting or punching the guy while expecting him not to hit back.

I think that's bullshit.

But I have to agree with GT that something is off about BP's story. I smell a strong smell of bullshit.

Feel free to ask TrinityPower. She knows the entire story and even met the girl I am referring to several years later.

BTW...reactions like that really annoy me. Steve McNair...killed by a psycho girlfriend. Fred lane...killed by a psycho wife. It happens more than you think. Your reaction is a contributing factor to why men are reluctant to admit they have been abused. People either call them pussies or say they don't believe it. If a woman claimed to be abused everyone would go out of their way to display compassion and anger toward her abuser. If a man claims it, he is a liar. Reactions like that are part of the problem

Do I believe men are abused by women? Absolutely. In fact, my post makes that clear.

Your story still stinks of bullshit.

Don't really give a damn if you believe it or not. Trinity confirmed it and she is my wife. She should know. Like I said...you are part of the problem. That's fine. At least we know where we both stand
Omg now I remember you.

This thread is eerily reminiscent of the "when is it ok to beat your wife" thread from some years back that spawned all the kill and rape kgrill tags, and resulted in at least one "when is it ok to beat and rape kgrl". Filled with musings of diff posters of how fitting it would be if it were to happen, fueled by ravtard and the like doing their best to direct ppl to my doorstep.

Another example of stellar usmb nodding on this thread.

So, BP, you can't see anything that you could have done differently? Your only choice was to let the situation devolve to the point where you had cold-cock your wife as she came at you with a knife?

I think on some level that you are still trying to process this because you feel like it still isn't resolved inside of you. that's why you keep bringing it up.

what really freaks me out is that trinity power is affirming that you were right to get extremely violent with your ex-wife.

Other options you had besides cold-cocking her.

1. go next door and call the cops: "my wife is nuts and brandishing a knife in the house."
2. Restrain her rather than punching her.
3. Take your daughter and leave after one of the first few times you were assaulted.

You seem to see yourself as justified in using violence against women and portraying yourself as a helpless victim with zero options, but there were options. You just chose not to exercise them.

in 1993, there were already DV units in most cities, certainly in Pittsburgh, and rather than calling them when you had marks on your body, which you said occurred daily, you waited until you had zero bruises to report.

Your story does not add up at all. I don't know why you feel so compelled to keep telling it, and why TP keeps enabling you, but ew.

Last edited:
I would hope that I would have left a person long before it escalated into a situation like that. Geesh! :ack-1: Thankfully nobody has ever tried to kill me before is all I can say.

And leave your child in a psychopath's custody?

Did you not know this person was a psychopath before you impregnated her?

As I said, she only freaked out when we got to Pittsburgh. She was a young girl who had never been out of Lewiston, Idaho where we grew up. That's a town of maybe 24,000 back then. She was from a poor family. The furthest she had ever gone was Spokane, Washington about two hours away. Spokane was her idea of a big city. Now take that girl who had just given birth at 19 years old and drag her 2,000 miles across the country and put her in fucking Pittsburgh and make her a mother and a wife. You want to talk about culture shock? No wonder she flipped out.

Small world, my husband is from Lewiston.
:shock:

I mean.....if my wife had a half nude selfie as her avatar i could see puttin hands on the bitch

Joking joking. Stoppit.

What are you going on about? He says that she had beaten him black and blue before this particular incident. He was one of those people hoping he could change crazy. I know better. :D

Hey, I've never been with anyone who abused me and I wouldn't put up with such treatment.

I think that you had hoped you could change her or something and so you chose to stick around. Not that you were "wrong" or "bad" for that, but you were mistaken for thinking that and for staying after the violence had begun.

On the other hand, if you knew what the cause of her "freaking out" was, why not just move back home? Did the cons of moving back at least closer to her family outweigh the pros?

Yes I was going to college. I was trying to get an education to be able to support this new family and provide for them. Going home wasn't an option if I was going to be a good father and husband who was able to provide for his family. Good God Chris...how can you be so shallow in your vision?

Shallow? I don't think I'm thinking shallow. I understand what you are saying, but you did ask a question. Yes, I think you could have avoided hitting her if you had left MUCH sooner than you did. What if she hadn't tried to kill you in your sleep? Maybe you would still be with her today!

Don't really give a damn if you believe it or not. Trinity confirmed it and she is my wife. She should know. Like I said...you are part of the problem. That's fine. At least we know where we both stand

you are two people on the internet. what in the fuck does that even mean to me? Anonymous person confirmed that you're not bullshitting? bully for you.

This is not the first time that you have rehashed this shit. Why do you have this obsessive need to bring this shit up?

koshergrl Ravi

:lol: no Trinity is my wife. Like not long distance, fantasy stuff. Trinity is my bride, whom I live with, and is my partner in everything

Shallow? I don't think I'm thinking shallow. I understand what you are saying, but you did ask a question. Yes, I think you could have avoided hitting her if you had left MUCH sooner than you did. What if she hadn't tried to kill you in your sleep? Maybe you would still be with her today!

That's ridiculous Chris. The woman came at me with a knife. She was trying to kill me, Chris and she wasn't screwing around. Damn right I clocked her and I would do it again

you are two people on the internet. what in the fuck does that even mean to me? Anonymous person confirmed that you're not bullshitting? bully for you.

This is not the first time that you have rehashed this shit. Why do you have this obsessive need to bring this shit up?

koshergrl Ravi

:lol: no Trinity is my wife. Like not long distance, fantasy stuff. Trinity is my bride, whom I live with, and is my partner in everything

Anonymous internet guy makes lots of claims, all unverifiable.

thanks for sharing.

After a few months I realized I had to get rid of her . She had started threatening my life and the life of our daughter if I ever left her. I had not hit her because I refused to hit a woman but she beat me black and blue a few times a week. All I did was try to fend off her attacks. One week she kept saying that she was going to kill me. I tried my best to calm her down but the night came.

Here is part of your OP. :) I am telling you that you should have made arrangements to leave this woman before the incident with the knife. Apparently, you realized she was crazy and that you needed to get rid of her long before the actual incident in question.

What an inefficient killer she was, also. You were asleep and she failed? Man...you prolly coulda butt checked her dumb ass into the wall and then tied her to the handle on the refrigerator with some sausage links and let the proper authorities put restraints on her.

Maybe even hit her with a head fake on your way off the bed and break her ankles

21 years ago if you were the man you'd be charged with kidnapping and they would put you in prison and hand the child over to the mentally unfit mother. Then where would you be? You're not as wise as you think you are, Chris.

He did the right thing - he bided his time - he knew what he was up against - he waited until he could get a witness and was able to get custody of his child. 21 yrs ago it was not easy for a man to get custody of the child.

Hey, I'm entitled to my own opinions on subjects!! If it was me, I would have done things differently, I'm sure! K?

And you most likely wouldn't have your child either. He gained custody of his child. He won. He went through hell so to speak - but he saved his child and he was able to raise her. To God be the glory.

To be willing to admit when you are wrong? Is not a sign of weakness, Chris.

Goodnight.

Never say never.
I put up with my wife's BS for about two years because I loved her.
I thank God all it took was a call to the sherifs office to wake her up.

koshergrl Ravi

thanks for sharing.

You mean like your husband is from Lewiston, too?

Thanks for sharing

koshergrl Ravi

thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, but my husband (from Lewiston) is not vouching for my story on the internet. It's just a detail. Whether you believe it or not is fine with me.

After a few months I realized I had to get rid of her . She had started threatening my life and the life of our daughter if I ever left her. I had not hit her because I refused to hit a woman but she beat me black and blue a few times a week. All I did was try to fend off her attacks. One week she kept saying that she was going to kill me. I tried my best to calm her down but the night came.

Here is part of your OP. :) I am telling you that you should have made arrangements to leave this woman before the incident with the knife. Apparently, you realized she was crazy and that you needed to get rid of her long before the actual incident in question.

Knowing it and being able to do something about it in a court of law in 1993 are two different things Chris. My God...Trinity is right. You are about as obtuse as someone with tennis elbow. What strikes me is your naivety. You think it's so easy for a man to do this and keep his child. It must be nice being a woman where you don't have to go to such measures to protect your children.

koshergrl Ravi

thanks for sharing.

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, but my husband (from Lewiston) is not vouching for my story on the internet. It's just a detail. Whether you believe it or not is fine with me.

Yeah you backed off the idea of me talking to him pretty quick. I wonder why

Forum List

Back