Is there a double standard for prosecuting Trump but not Biden for classified documents?

Yes.

Even worse than that. Biden had no right whereas Trump was a President. Trump also has the PRA on his side as well as the Clinton sock drawer tapes case, which the DOJ forcefully argued in favor of Clinton, and the DC Circuit concurred in that argument.

Let's see. Biden had a trove of classified documents stored in an unsecured closet at the UPENN Biden center. The FBI had known about it for years. Was there a 5 am goon raid by the FBI? Nope. Biden's lawyer who did not possess a security clearance retrieved the documents and concluded that the Top Secret, Compartmentalized documents looked fine to him.

Yes.

Even worse than that. Biden had no right whereas Trump was a President. Trump also has the PRA on his side as well as the Clinton sock drawer tapes case, which the DOJ forcefully argued in favor of Clinton, and the DC Circuit concurred in that argument.

I've been spending all day proving that Biden is guilty of several felonies.......and of course one of the Mods erased all of my posts.

Let's see. Biden had a trove of classified documents stored in an unsecured closet at the UPENN Biden center. The FBI had known about it for years. Was there a 5 am goon raid by the FBI? Nope. Biden's lawyer who did not possess a security clearance retrieved the documents and concluded that the Top Secret, Compartmentalized documents looked fine to him.
As I just pointed out; there's not even so much as a somewhat passable intellectually dishonest argument, to claim that Potatohead had any right to any of the documents he had.

Forum List

Back