Is the Tea Party Racist?

The Tea Party is made up of people who don't think everything they do and say needs to be politically correct. That scares the left-wing so much that they have to resort to name calling and labeling in an attempt to marginalize anyone with whom they disagree. Because honest debate will not get the Left where it wants to go race is most often the first card they play.

So clear, so concise, so much crap.

The TP is made up of individuals, some are racist, some are not. Only fools and liars suggest the class of all liberals, conservatives, Democrats, Republicans, etc. think alike. The one set that does 'think' alike is the echo chamber, and no one other than themselves take them seriously.

What in the name of God does actively opposing bloated government and oppressive taxation have to do with race?

Are you people really this stupid?

Yes they are.
They refuse facts also.
Tea Party supports Mia Love - black woman.
Tea party supports Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz - Latino men.
Tea party supported Herman Cain - black man.

Tea Party supports Mia Love - black woman. - lost the election in bright red utah, enough said

Tea party supports Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz- Latino men. Cruz = bi-racial. His father was a communist that fought for castro. Rubio arguably born to illegals.

Tea party supported Herman Cain black man. - Batshit insane, womanizer, and resigned from the election in shame after numerous women came forward with his disgusting and perverted actions twords them.

And the rest of the baggers are all white nutcases. Quite the lineup there! :lol:

I'm sure there are people in the tea party who are racist, but I don't believe everyone who supports the tea party is.

So not "everyone"? Just "most"?

How about a percentage?

I'm betting there are no more racist TEA Party members than there are NAACP members.
Well 1st let's identify, who make up the tea party. They are mostly, older ,white religious, republican men. Then we have to define racist. Do we mean racist against every other race? Just Hispanics? Just blacks? The last poll I saw said that half of all americans are racist against African Americans. If I had to guess a precent in the tea party, Id guess slightly higher than the general population.

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL. White people are not alone....there are stupid black people too.

So, the black people at Tea Party rallies talking about how they want a smaller government and less taxation are stupid, while the black people praising Obama to no end because he will "take care of them," yet don't exactly know how, are the smart ones? :cuckoo:

What in the name of God does actively opposing bloated government and oppressive taxation have to do with race?

Yes they are.
They refuse facts also.

Tea Party supports Mia Love - black woman. - lost the election in bright red utah, enough said

Tea party supports Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz- Latino men. Cruz = bi-racial. His father was a communist that fought for castro. Rubio arguably born to illegals.

Tea party supported Herman Cain black man. - Batshit insane, womanizer, and resigned from the election in shame after numerous women came forward with his disgusting and perverted actions twords them.

And the rest of the baggers are all white nutcases. Quite the lineup there! :lol:

Mia Love lost by 3,000 votes it was a tight race.

The rest of what you stated is political smears and some outright lies.
The left believe everything that that the media and Dem's put out there without checking on any facts.
The left always pulls the womanizer card, because it is impossible to defend a he said, she said type of accusation. It was also because of the death threats he was getting.
It's one of the most deceitful things that the left use all the time. They always play dirty.
Dem's have no morals at all.

If they are, then why are these African-American folks supporting them? :confused:

Tea Party Racism?? - YouTube

Let's interview some negroes to prove we are not racist. Some of our best friends are negroes!

What is the Tea Party platform? Then we can decide if the Tea Party is bigoted.

I think anyone can call themselves a member of the "tea party" and maintain the luxury of never having to define exactly what the fuck that means.

So what is the official Tea Party platform?

Otherwise, asking if "the Tea Party" is racist and rolling a tape of a black "tea partier" is like asking, "Are sports fans racist?" and then showing a clip of a black sports fan.

Yes they are.
They refuse facts also.

Lol, obama's dad was a communist, and a womanizer, plus a muslim, ohh did I mention a drunk? Also I think your guy clinton has a drawer full of belts with notches on them. Hidden from hillary of course. Lets not forget about spitzer arresting prostitutes by day and well we know what he did to them at night. Lol

What is the official Tea Party™ platform?

Anyone?

Or can anyone call for the extermination of Jews and call themselves a member of the Tea Party? Can anyone call for homos to be excluded from the government cash and prizes given out to married people and call themselves a member of the Tea Party?

Anyone?

Last edited:
So you Are ignorant black trash?

The Tea Party is made up of people who don't think everything they do and say needs to be politically correct.

....More-commonly-referred-to as Ignorant White Trash.

"Tea Party my ass. This was nothing other than the Republican Party stealing the anger of a population that was fed up with the Republican Party’s own theft of their tax money at gunpoint to bail out the robbers of Wall Street and fraudulently redirecting it back toward electing the very people who stole all the fucking money!"

dick_armey_libertysummit-cropped-proto-custom_2.jpg

I'm sure there are people in the tea party who are racist, but I don't believe everyone who supports the tea party is.

So not "everyone"? Just "most"?

How about a percentage?

I'm betting there are no more racist TEA Party members than there are NAACP members.
Well 1st let's identify, who make up the tea party. They are mostly, older ,white religious, republican men. Then we have to define racist. Do we mean racist against every other race? Just Hispanics? Just blacks? The last poll I saw said that half of all americans are racist against African Americans. If I had to guess a precent in the tea party, Id guess slightly higher than the general population.

This is what the left (including the media) would like you to believe. You obviously haven't been to one of their rallies. The two I went to, the average age was about 30, and there were more women there than men. I'd say about 7 to 8 pecent were African American.. a little under the national average. IT's the "older white men" that get the stage, and the media's attention

Anyone?

Smaller, more responsible government, and less taxes. Things that really scare the mindless leftists.

That's not a platform. That's a bumper sticker.

Less taxes? So a Tea Party plank is to ban all tax expenditures? What does "less taxes" mean? What does "more responsible government" mean?

The Tea Party sounds like a bumper sticker philosophy. That's all I heard out of the people in the video.

Last edited:
Yes they are.
They refuse facts also.

Lol, obama's dad was a communist, and a womanizer, plus a muslim, ohh did I mention a drunk? Also I think your guy clinton has a drawer full of belts with notches on them. Hidden from hillary of course. Lets not forget about spitzer arresting prostitutes by day and well we know what he did to them at night. Lol

Obama and clinton are teabaggers? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back