Is the reaction to 1/6 the biggest fake-outrage pearl clutch in human history?

Is 1/6 the biggest pearl clutch in human history?

• Yes

Votes: 18 85.7%
  • Yes

Votes: 3 14.3%

• Total voters

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2017
Tejas
I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.
MacOutragePearlsClutching.gif

Last edited:
I think we need to make a set of huge, appropriately fake pearls the size of truck tires and have them on tour in every city/town in America so all can get a chance to clutch them.

You're obviously right about the faux outrage, but the biggest ever? It's just a day at the office for the Democrat party.

When my kids were babies and cried because they wanted their way, I would tell them that's a good cry, but their tears are dry, takes away from the effect.

Democrats scream hysterically every time they want their way as if the world is ending, but it's a constant farce

Hate hoaxes are always followed by faux outrage by those behind the hate hoax.

Just ask the community HATE HOAX organizer homO

When homO's butt buddie jussie Smollett hate hoaxed, there was anti lynching legislation before the senate, and hate hoax co-conspirators booker and Kamala chimed in with pre-written talking points....

There are lots of HOMOS in the 1/6 crowd who need to have their closet doors opened.....

Mac-7
I agree. From what I've read almost all of them are charged with trespassing. That's a long way from insurrection and sedition.

Lots of questions on that day like who the hell were the folks the Capital police welcomed and opened the door for? Who were the folks with camera's, not phones, cameras?Why was the Capital police request for aid denied five times??

Its Beginning to look like a false flag event to me.

Keep downplaying it. Keep deflecting. Keep attacking.

It's all good.

They were this close to overthrowing the government........durr
I know, right?

Democracy hung in the balance....

:laughing0301:

They are desperate to keep it alive in the 24-hour news cycle.

It was like October, 1917, all over again.
EXACTLY.

It took 15 years before any TV commentators would use the word "Bolshevists" in reference to the constant leftist rabble rousing. The masks are off and they don't give a shit.

Forum List

Back