Is the Obama/Biden, Clinton, FBI coup on Trump the biggest political scandal since Nixon?

Hillary Clinton broke the law. Hillary Clinton colluded with a foreign entity using Russian disinformation and the FBI used it for a witch hunt
Also spying on the American people is illegal
Two tier judicial system
The the clinton campaign & the steele dossier was legal because it was paid for. If it were given to the clinton campaign, then it would be an illegal campaign contribution.

There were plenty of other reasons to investigate what russia was doing with our 2016 election, since they did so much to influence it. In the end, they found (among other stuff) that Manafort had given private polling data to the russians.

And as far as surveillance, i guess you forgot about the patriot act.

The the clinton campaign & the steele dossier was legal because it was paid for. If it were given to the clinton campaign, then it would be an illegal campaign contribution.

There were plenty of other reasons to investigate what russia was doing with our 2016 election, since they did so much to influence it. In the end, they found (among other stuff) that Manafort had given private polling data to the russians.

And as far as surveillance, i guess you forgot about the patriot act.
No Hillary had to pay a fine to the FEC

Nope. They were given lies just like you and me. Bush lied us into Iraq. No one else. Even Trump admitted it several times. He even once famously said it would be great if Pelosi impeached him for lying us into Iraq. There were no WMD's and they knew it. What's not clear about what he said? And you voted for him after he said it. If you think that's nuts, why did you vote for him?
/——-/ Bush didn’t lie. He relied on bad Intel and all the democRATs saw. If Colin Powell hadn’t convinced GJW Bush to stop attacking The retreating Iraq army, then Saddam would have been a toothless tiger. No need to take him out.
IMG_4601.jpeg

It’s pretty clear you’re just saying things without actually understanding any of it.

That’s how right wing media works. They don’t inform you. They indoctrinate you.
No what's pretty clear is that your delusion prevents you from seeing the two tier justice system America has or just an enabler.

No what's pretty clear is that your delusion prevents you from seeing the two tier justice system America has or just an enabler.
And what’s preventing you from explaining why I’m supposed to believe you?

Seems that I’m just supposed to believe you or else be called names. That’s how indoctrination works.

I would say it easily is. For the wire tapping and clear conspiring with knowingly false information being obtained and spread by the FBI to attack an incoming president is unprecedented.

Conservatives should never let this event right here rest.. just like the Kavanaugh hearings.. examples of horrible, corrupt actions by the left/Democrats.
You’re just trying to deflect from the fact that Trump’s problems are a BIGGER scandal than Nixon’s.

I would say it easily is. For the wire tapping and clear conspiring with knowingly false information being obtained and spread by the FBI to attack an incoming president is unprecedented.

Conservatives should never let this event right here rest.. just like the Kavanaugh hearings.. examples of horrible, corrupt actions by the left/Democrats.

How is Hillary attacking Trump a 'coup'?

Clinton, Obama & Biden, virtually scandal free.

Even if you were president for 4 years I doubt you would avoid scandal. Can you name one president in US history who didn't have a scandal?

And Clinton's, Obama's and Biden's scandals, are pretty lame. I've read articles about all of Trump's Benghazi's. Only Democrats never Benghazi'ed him. In fact for 4 years we hardly heard how the war on terror was going overseas during Trump's time in office. Lots of risky missions where high level covert best of the best military types died because Trump is a risk taker and takes chances.

I wouldn't call Clinton scandal free.

But Obama? Conservatives had to make up conspiracies about birth certificates and rant impotently about the color of his suit.

Biden is half way through his term. Lets check back with him at the end of his second term.

Didn't Trump say it's okay for presidents to cross this line?

Didn't Trump say it's okay for presidents to cross this line?

And that there is absolute immunity, as I remember.

Maybe its like defamation law....where they want it to be easier to sue people for defamation so they can sue and win. But defamation lawsuits are also 'lawfare' and a violation of free speech.

If not for double standards, MAGA would have none at all.

Forum List

Back