Is the Chris Christie Bridge Scandal a microcosm of GOP policies?

Not true. As the deficit creating Bush tax cuts that redistributed the wealth of the nation to the top 1% and a presidential nominee like Mitt Romney showed us, Republicans have a sense of entitlement like no one has ever seen before. It's why they practice voter suppression, all their filibusters. The willingness to screw the poor and the middle class. They feel they are entailed to being the only "true Americans", they are entitled to decide what women do with their bodies. They are entitled to hate minorities. To deny government help to people who need it. To push their religion.

All that is an astounding sense of entitlement.
Do you ever post employing anything other than straw men, stereotypes and cliches? :lol:

Yes of course. I post the truth. And I can prove it. I don't need to make anything up when Republicans offer such fine material to work with.

prove this gem of yours Dean so Helena can see you in action.....remember this thread you posted?....."Republicans HATE education,and want to END it".....remember the link you posted never said this,this was your headline....now go ahead tell her your reasoning why you believe this.....

Do you ever post employing anything other than straw men, stereotypes and cliches? :lol:

Yes of course. I post the truth. And I can prove it. I don't need to make anything up when Republicans offer such fine material to work with.

prove this gem of yours Dean so Helena can see you in action.....remember this thread you posted?....."Republicans HATE education,and want to END it".....remember the link you posted never said this,this was your headline....now go ahead tell her your reasoning why you believe this.....

Because Republicans wanted to make this guy president. Listen carefully. This is what Republicans believe. Then there is that hatred of science.

Then there is the GOP Republican Party Platform with a plan to keep kids as stupid as possible.

The Terrifying Texas GOP Republican Party Platform

Hey, I don't make this stuff up. I couldn't. It doesn't occur to me.

But of course, this has nothing to do with Crispie. Harry is trying and failed once again at "gotcha". He should spend more time learning something worth knowing. He's so sad and pathetic. I feel somewhat sorry for him. But like a butt canker, he' keeps on hanging on.

Last edited by a moderator:

Because Republicans wanted to make this guy president. Listen carefully. This is what Republicans believe. Then there is that hatred of science.

Then there is the GOP Republican Party Platform with a plan to keep kids as stupid as possible.

The Terrifying Texas GOP Republican Party Platform

Hey, I don't make this stuff up. I couldn't. It doesn't occur to me.

But of course, this has nothing to do with Crispie. Harry is trying and failed once again at "gotcha". He should spend more time learning something worth knowing. He's so sad and pathetic. I feel somewhat sorry for him. But like a butt canker, he' keeps on hanging on.

yea one guy says something....thats not what you told me Dean....you said they want to end it BECAUSE...they have cut Education budgets around the Country....but when showed a handful of links showing Democratic Governors doing the same dam thing....what was your dumbass reply?....."they have a reason to cut it....the Republicans?.....they want to end it"....if anyone is a butt canker here Dean its you....you cant be honest about anything that concerns the right....you spin 90% of the bullshit you report about and then wonder why you are considered one biggest asswipes in this forum.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back