Is Pelosi stepping down because she knows the Dems will lose the house and she does not want to be humiliated?

I have known for awhile Pelosi was not coming back and that is her last term, so nothing new here…

Who replaces her?

Cortez is hoping to become Speaker and lead a new era where the Democratic Party become more like the DSA and boot the last few ( of any ) moderates from the party…

Doc7505
I think they tried that but if you think Congress is going to cut off their gravy train you can think again. Ain't going to happen.

Wonder if anyone else wonders how you can get elected to Congress without a pot to piss in yet retire as a millionaire. Now that would be an interesting investigation for the lowly FBI.

She's been in politics long enough to read the writing on the wall. However the hypocrite is looking in Florida to buy a new retirement home.
Are only that thieving bastard Trump & his crime family allowed to relocate to Florida?

ColonelAngus
She's stepping down and I hope retiring cause she's made her millions. Hell she's in her 80's and should have retired long ago.

Sure hope she doesn't come to Florida and her 25 million dollar house there. Florida is my State and Red. I doubt Pelousy will like living in a Red State. LOL

ColonelAngus
She's stepping down and I hope retiring cause she's made her millions. Hell she's in her 80's and should have retired long ago.

Sure hope she doesn't come to Florida and her 25 million dollar house there. Florida is my State and Red. I doubt Pelousy will like living in a Red State. LOL
Lefties flee the problems they cause, only to try to make the new places just like what they fled.

I saw this point in the series YELLOWSTONE last night.

One of the characters told his child that people are moving into their town and changing it to be just like where they came from.

Child says: THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.

You communist fuckers who move to Florida had better not change it into the shitholes you are fleeing. THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.

I saw this point in the series YELLOWSTONE last night.

One of the characters told his child that people are moving into their town and changing it to be just like where they came from.

Child says: THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.

You communist fuckers who move to Florida had better not change it into the shitholes you are fleeing. THAT DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE.
the little boy knows more than a grown up demofk. That's what that tells me.

Seems that way to me. Why else?

Oh...she is 137 years old?

You communists love to vote for OLD RICH WHITE PEOPLE....while at the same time calling them EVIL.

It's hilarious how the dems say they hate rich, old, white people but that's their leadership

Are only that thieving bastard Trump & his crime family allowed to relocate to Florida?

With all the anti-Americans shit she's preached it would be like Trump moving to California or Massachusetts. Get it now?

Tax the rich!!!! Tax the rich!!!! The wealthy should pay their fair share!!!!!! So where you retiring at Nancy? Florida! I'm going to save a ton of money in taxes there.

She wants to get the fuck out of shithole California as soon as possible, and move into her new $25 million sea-level mansion in Florida.

LOL
But global warming
With all the anti-Americans shit she's preached it would be like Trump moving to California or Massachusetts. Get it now?

Tax the rich!!!! Tax the rich!!!! The wealthy should pay their fair share!!!!!! So where you retiring at Nancy? Florida! I'm going to save a ton of money in taxes there.
BINGO

Forum List

Back